• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

**The "I'm Not Ordering" Guest**

new....items...I just don't understand why they come.People come to shows to buy products, and if they don't want to buy anything then they shouldn't come. If they keep coming and insisting they won't buy anything then the host should politely tell them that they are wasting their time and that they should leave.
rennea
Gold Member
I am wondering how everyone else has/would deal with people who come to shows and proclaim loudly and many times "I'm not ordering anything". I had a show a couple of weeks ago and a girl that was there proclaimed about a dozen times that she was saving for Christmas or broke and wasn't going to buy anything.

It was very annoying!:grumpy: If you are not going to buy anything then don't! By about the 7th time I just wanted to scream "ok we got it now shut up girl!" I just kind of ignored it and went about the show as usual.

Anybody have anything that they say when this comes up?

rennea said:
I am wondering how everyone else has/would deal with people who come to shows and proclaim loudly and many times "I'm not ordering anything". I had a show a couple of weeks ago and a girl that was there proclaimed about a dozen times that she was saving for Christmas or broke and wasn't going to buy anything.

It was very annoying!:grumpy: If you are not going to buy anything then don't! By about the 7th time I just wanted to scream "ok we got it now shut up girl!" I just kind of ignored it and went about the show as usual.

I don't say anything b/c she just wants attention.

I also have the ones who say "I'll order on the website when I get home."...Really? No you won't. You're not gonna hurt my feelings if you don't order something, so don't lie to me. I've never had someone say they're gonna order later and then actually do it.

I just thank them for coming, make conversation. Invite them to join PC or host their own show and get free products. I don't push it, but I can see how it was annoying.

That hasn't happened to me yet, but my initial reaction is, "Well, I'm glad you're here anyway. You can see how great our products are, and gather lots of ideas for your Christmas wish list. Be sure to let me know what you're just drooling over and to whom I can send your list."

Yes, it is annoying because you count on that sale, and disappointing for the host as well if they want things for free!

I had a show in Sept and there were about 10 guests there, I was excited, and I walked out with TWO orders. TWO. I was seriously bummed and the host obviously did not qualify, I got a few add'l orders and tacked them onto her show to get to $150 but I know she'll never host again. (and I don't want her to if no one will BUY anything)

leftymac said:

I also have the ones who say "I'll order on the website when I get home."...Really? No you won't. You're not gonna hurt my feelings if you don't order something, so don't lie to me. I've never had someone say they're gonna order later and then actually do it.

Don't you just want to say "enough already, please don't lie to me and lead me on" It's not that I am upset that the don't order. I am speaking more along the lines of the person who keeps insisting they want to do a show but finding an excuse not to do it. How can I politely say "Look if you keep telling me to call you back at such and such a time, I'm going to keep calling you back because that's my job. I would much prefer you just say you don't want to have a show than waste me time having me call you back because you don't want to hurt my feelings." Trust me my feelings won't be hurt if they don't do a show but I'm going to be royally POed if they make me keep calling them.

Am I alone here or do we all have those customers and how do you handle them?

leftymac said:

I've had a few order later that said they were going to show the book to their husband but about 95% never do. Do they think their friend won't find out they didn't order? Just be honest or don't say anything for Pete's sake.

I don't get why they even come....I know, that sounds tacky but c'mon....it's not like these things are brand new ideas.....just say you can't come. I absolutely HATE it when they "take the catalog home to show their husband". But I am always sweet and say "oh, he will LOVE our stuff--my husband actually talked me into selling Pampered Chef. I'm anxious to hear what his favorite things are! I know Susie is going to be so busy the next couple of days--when should I call you to see what he liked?". I have actually had about 1/2 of them go "oh, um, well"---and then give me a time to call--I don't act like I'm putting them on the spot, I act like it's just part of my customer service. I sometimes have their info on the PDS so I can call them. Or email. Sometimes it's a bust, but sometimes it works.

raebates said:
That hasn't happened to me yet, but my initial reaction is, "Well, I'm glad you're here anyway. You can see how great our products are, and gather lots of ideas for your Christmas wish list. Be sure to let me know what you're just drooling over and to whom I can send your list."

Your very wise Rae, I wish I would have come up with that!

chefsteph07 said:
Yes, it is annoying because you count on that sale, and disappointing for the host as well if they want things for free!

I felt bad for my host because I could tell it was making her uncomfortable.

I am slowly learning to shrug off these types of people. I understand that it's uncomfortable to come to a party, eat the food, hang out...and not order. They probably feel guilty that they are doing this.

If this is going to be a vent thread, here's mine. I hate it when guests (especially at a booth) appear to be interested, ask lots of questions, then either don't order or order a tiny little bit. If you're not interested, don't waste my time by asking me a lot of questions and making me show you all the products.

Ok off my chest, thanks!

OMG, I do have to admitt that I'm one of those "take the book home" people. If I haven't seen a catty before the show I don't like to order on the spot. I like to think about it and if my DH isn't there I always wait and see if there is anything he wants. But I have never taken a book home and not ordered I wouldn't do that to the host.

susanr613 said:
I am slowly learning to shrug off these types of people. I understand that it's uncomfortable to come to a party, eat the food, hang out...and not order. They probably feel guilty that they are doing this.

If this is going to be a vent thread, here's mine. I hate it when guests (especially at a booth) appear to be interested, ask lots of questions, then either don't order or order a tiny little bit. If you're not interested, don't waste my time by asking me a lot of questions and making me show you all the products.

Ok off my chest, thanks!

Yup had that at my last show.LOL I had a lady that had to interrupt everything I said and asked tons of questions and only ordered a garlic press:grumpy:

I try to give the guests at my shows permission not to buy. It tends to eliminate the "I'm not buying" announcements from them, since they know that while I (and the host) appreciate the orders, nobody's going to force them to stay until they order. I've found that making it low-pressure like that can actually make some guests more receptive to placing an order, when they weren't planning to.

leftymac said:

HA, sooo true. People must think we are really stupid.

chefann said:
I try to give the guests at my shows permission not to buy. It tends to eliminate the "I'm not buying" announcements from them, since they know that while I (and the host) appreciate the orders, nobody's going to force them to stay until they order. I've found that making it low-pressure like that can actually make some guests more receptive to placing an order, when they weren't planning to.

That's my experience, too. The line I've been using recently is...

"I am not a high pressure sales person so you don't need to rush to the door after I finish my recipe. I want everyone to hang around, visit with your friends and enjoy your time away tonight. If you end up placing an order, I will go over it with you if you need my help..."

something like that, anyway. I make sure I am animated with the rushing to the door thing and they always laugh. I just make it really light-hearted.

rennea said:
Yup had that at my last show.LOL I had a lady that had to interrupt everything I said and asked tons of questions and only ordered a garlic press:grumpy:

I get this a lot too. I think they do this so their friends think they are going to order a lot!

Sometimes they ask tons of questions (especially after the show when I am trying to take orders and assist those that ARE ordering) - then order NOTHING!

rennea said:
Your very wise Rae, I wish I would have come up with that!

Thanks. Usually when people refer to me as wise it's followed by a 3-letter body part. :rolleyes:

raebates said:
Thanks. Usually when people refer to me as wise it's followed by a 3-letter body part. :rolleyes:

Well that to luv;)

I believe it is a pleasure to be known and loved for exactly who I am. :)

I usually am one of those guests who take home to catalog to DH so I can get approval for buying more than I need LOL ;) Honestly, the MAIN reason I don't get an order in is usually because I forget the deadline! I almost never get a return call to remind me that the show is closing so I typically don't get the order in. I have almost always ordered when the host or the consultant called to follow up the day of the show closing. ;)

Hey, that guest needs to host a January show! Then she can earn more stuff for free and not have to spend ANY money!!! It's a win/win situation!!!

I just had a show on Sunday with a college student as a guest. She wasn't being rude, but using more of a disappointed tone with the demo upset that she LOVED the products but couldn't use "that" in the dorm room. I had a 4 page (2 pages front & back) attachment on my clipboards with all kinds of holiday gift basket ideas. I directed her to the one designed for college students and told her that those where all great items to have in the dorm room & why. She put evey one of those items on her order form & was HAPPY!!!

How about the HOST who walks around the whole time telling people they don't have to order anything, just have fun and eat, cuz she got $150 in orders from work. Don't order, don't worry, etceven when people are FILLING out their forms! After you've driven an hour in the SNOW at night--and you're doing TWO recipes! As I was leaving I was going over the host benefits IF she got to $300, and her boyfriend said he would order about a hundred dollars, and she said--Oh, you don't have to! Sales at the show--(7 people attending)--$95.25
Total commissionable--$328. No bookings, no recruit leads. At least it was a show!

rennea said:

HUGE RED FLAG!
Did you invite her to join your team?

susanr613 said:

ANOTHER HUGE RED FLAG Susan...and others who have encountered this. Did you ever think they can't afford the products and NEED the business in their life?

My rant is when offering a sale having someone tell you that they just HAVE to buy a 12" skillet for their mom for Christmas and why did PC get rid of the stuff that was more affordable. I was offering 10% off for Black Friday and she said to me "Oh, c'mon, you can do better than that."
Here is the back ground as to my "why" I couldn't do better than that. She is the principal of the school my DD attends. Last year the 6th grade class did a Pampered Chef fundraiser....using a consultant from over 5 hours away. The teachers protested the idea saying that there was someone from town, that had a child in the school, payed taxes in this school district etc and she STILL wouldn't go with me. I was very upset. I never did hear how that fundraiser went but even this year w/ my DD in 6th grade, they would not do a fundraiser with me, but at least they didn't do a PC one with someone else.
So no, I am offering you 10% off...I won't do better, but YOU can host a book or home show to get it for free or 1/2 price. Hmmm....she took me up on that offer, but didn't do anything for it.

the people who came by our booth said a few things about PC's price..esp.the knives and cookware, then I asked them about the warranty's on their products at home, they didnt know.I then told them of PC's wonderful warranty and how you will not have to buy more in your lifetime because something "broke"etc...they were pretty much speechless! I had a lady who filled out a card for a drawing on a FREE cooking show..she wasnt interested in anything, even the FREE show, but she did fill out the card..and won the free show....wonder if she will take it now?LOL
I gotta call her and let her know she won!

ginny- i'm with you, those people who ask a million questions, i read those posts and and was thinking, offer shows to he people who didn't buy more but asked a ton! i am one of those customers who asked a million questions at every show i went to. i never knew until i became a consultant that you could touch the display, try what was there and all that stuff. it was a year before i signed, and I had to ask the consultant! well, more like i ended up holding her up after the show with all my questions about being a consultant. so for those who get LOTS of questions from 1 person, make sure to ask them if they want to host, and ask if they have ever thought about the biz!

Kitchen2u said:

HUGE RED FLAG!
Did you invite her to join your team?

Yes a huge red flag...(stay away from her flag)...

I don't recruit but even if I did, she was NOT interested!!! She just wanted to be one of those people. I'm sure she would never want to sell our "average" or "gimmick" products:eek:

I honestly have rarely experienced the not ordering guests. At my first few shows I had a total of 2 non ordering guests. My one show had 4 people in attendance including the host. Luckily she got enough outside orders to qualify. One of her guests did not order and she was bit obnoxious but that's her personality and it didn't bother me because she was not really a deterent for my sales in anyway for the show. At my other show there was a good turnout I think over 10 guests and it was my best show yet (granted it was my 3rd show yet!:). There was one guest that didn't order and even felt bad about it. I had no idea she wasn't going to and it didn't bother me. She was a coworker of the host and the host encouraged her to come. She actually won my door prize and didn't want to take it but I told her to go ahead and not worry about not ordering. I was not about to pressure anyone. On a personal note, I will not go to a show of any sales company and not order. I feel like I have to order for the hosts sake that's just how I feel about it. In the past year I've been doing pampered chef, I've been to several other DS parties.

The first was Lia Sophia, I went with the intention of gifts shopping as I didn't think I would like anything. I turned out to have a pretty big wish list. I also had just started my PC business and this consultant was new as well. I knew my friend (host) needed 2 bookings to get something extra and I had a wish list so I booked a show with her.

This month I was invited to a Tastefully Simple party and was last minute invite. (friends mom was hosting). I had been wanting to check out TS so I went. I placed a small order of 2 things I really liked.

I also recently went to a Silpada party. I knew the stuff would be pricey and I really prefer gold to silver anyway. I went with intentions of finding gifts. I ended up ordering a gift for a friend and one thing I really liked for me. I did see other things I liked but couldn't afford and wasn't worth it to me as I do prefer gold. The main reason I went to this party was because the host is going to do a Feb show with me, so I felt if I showed to hers she'd be less likely to cancel.

This is just how I feel if I attend I intend to buy. While that's my philosophy if I had guests at shows that didn't order I would not be pushy or rude about it. I would listen to how they were during demo and what they say about products. And see if they would be a good potential host/recruit etc.

Wow I have way too much time on my hands I really need to learn to write shorter posts.

Sheila said:
Hey, that guest needs to host a January show! Then she can earn more stuff for free and not have to spend ANY money!!! It's a win/win situation!!!

I just had a show on Sunday with a college student as a guest. She wasn't being rude, but using more of a disappointed tone with the demo upset that she LOVED the products but couldn't use "that" in the dorm room. I had a 4 page (2 pages front & back) attachment on my clipboards with all kinds of holiday gift basket ideas. I directed her to the one designed for college students and told her that those where all great items to have in the dorm room & why. She put evey one of those items on her order form & was HAPPY!!!

I'm curious on the "college dorm room" basket. That would be great to promo around graduation; I work at a college and have many contacts with the local high schools :) What's included in your idea? Microcooker...hmmm...I need to grab the catalog!

raebates said:

Yes, you are a very wise EYE!!! Very, very, very wise eye Miss Rae! :):D

Kitchen Diva said:
Yes, you are a very wise EYE!!! Very, very, very wise eye Miss Rae! :):D

You know, I have a friend who says that a certain body part of mine is so smart that I can tell what flavor ice cream is just by sitting on it. I'm guessing you have that power, too. ;)

jenniwest04 said:
I'm curious on the "college dorm room" basket. That would be great to promo around graduation; I work at a college and have many contacts with the local high schools :) What's included in your idea? Microcooker...hmmm...I need to grab the catalog!

My list has these items:
#2776 Small Micro Cooker
#2758 Can Opener
#2233 Small Batter Bowl
#2997 i-slice
#2635 Mini-Whipper​

One of the guests told her that the nylon pan scrapers were really good for anything & EVERYTHING around the house ... including getting sticky stuff (from posters) off the wall. So she added them to her order as well.

The hostess was bragging about the Twixit Clips and how she could close up chips, crackers, etc. So she bought those too.

To answer your question Ginny...there's a difference between people who are interested in the products but can't afford them, and people who are just yanking your chain. The ones who yank your chain have a certain body language that implies that you are lower than they are. After only a year, my chain yanking radar is well-tuned, but I still have to not let it aggravate me.

I offer the hosting opportunity to everyone and I try to offer the business opportunity to everyone. I have also been told that I am a good salesperson AND low-pressure. I have a non-ordering guest once every few shows, and I am ok with that. Fortunately, none of them have been as defensive and disrespectful as the one at Rennae's show.

Oh well, it can't be all flowers and sunshine right?

My few non-ordering guests have been very civil about it and I have truly felt bad for some of them. I try to ignore the fact they aren't going to order and treat them like everyone else. I do offer the hosting to them, as well, and a couple have done this.

chefann said:

what do you say?? I get the idea but I would love to know your smooth way of doing it :)
thanks

kam said:
I get this a lot too. I think they do this so their friends think they are going to order a lot!

Sometimes they ask tons of questions (especially after the show when I am trying to take orders and assist those that ARE ordering) - then order NOTHING!

I hate that when they do it !!! I have to agree with the statement that they are trying to mk it looks as if they have a huge order.. .don't they stop and think ... the host will find out what I am ordering...
I have even had a guest tell me NOT to tell the host what she has ordered !!!
that was uncomfortable...

LCOLACHICO said:
what do you say?? I get the idea but I would love to know your smooth way of doing it :)
thanks

Um, actual words? I ad-lib so much at my shows based on the vibe from the crowd that it's hard for me to type things out. Generally, I try to say something along the lines of:
Suzy Host is going to get so many things from The Pampered Chef as a thank you for opening her home. And while I'm sure she'd be thrilled if every one of you order a full set of cookware so that she gets credit for those sales, I recognize that that's not realistic. We all have budgets, and I don't want anyone to purchase something they're not actually going to use in their kitchen. If you find that you do have a large wish list, we can figure out after the demo which items you need right away, and which can wait until you have a chance to host and get to pick out free things.

After the demo, when I go over the order form, I point out the Round Up line, and say, "IF you place an order, you can choose to round the total up to the next dollar or more and those additional cents will be directed to Gleaners Food Bank." That "if" is very powerful.

People have often commented that they appreciate that I give permission not to order. No one feels pressured. (I think most of the time that pressure is self-induced, but that's a different discussion.) I say things like, "If you're ordering today . . ." That makes it clear that there will possibly be people who aren't. When I hand out the order forms at the end of the show, I say, "If you're not ordering today, be sure to put the order form in your holder so I can use it at my next party."

That persn is a pain .... but I always tell them that they do not need to order but host a show and use your free monies and product towards your gift giving,, whether it is christmas, birthdays or new home.

SeeMe4PC said:
That's my experience, too. The line I've been using recently is...

"I am not a high pressure sales person so you don't need to rush to the door after I finish my recipe. I want everyone to hang around, visit with your friends and enjoy your time away tonight. If you end up placing an order, I will go over it with you if you need my help..."

something like that, anyway. I make sure I am animated with the rushing to the door thing and they always laugh. I just make it really light-hearted.

I LOVE that idea! I'm going to use it at my next show. I try to come across as being easy going and not pushy about PC. I do want them to order and be repeat customers but I know if I pester them to death they won't be. Thanks, I use that in February. All my January shows have cancelled! :mad:

I have had many shows where there is a lady in the crowd that seems to like to heckle.

1.) If you start out (after saying thanks to the host) and say "Who here likes to cook?" "Who here Doesn't".... this will give you an idea of who you will have to do some convincing too.

2.) I always remind the guests that the majority of Pampered Chef product is UNDER $ 25. Which is why I joined! "Ever been to a show where you spend $50 and only get 1 thing... with PC you can get 4-5 things for $25!

3.) I alway's say sometime during the show "Remember, if you don't cook anymore or have all your kitchen tools, Mothers/Fathers/B-Day/Weddings are coming up! Why not get that perfect gift for someone special!" - Just had a show this past weekend and one lady (who applied to above) bought 4 ice cream scoops + 3 Micro Scrapers as gifts for her family!!

If ALL ELSE FAILS..... tried, tested and proved..... give them a drawing gift (twixit, scraper) and say (while your smiling of course....)

OK..... IF I GIVE YOU THIS WILL YOU JUST ENJOY YOURSELF
TONIGHT!!!!??????

This will make everyone giggle and also get the heckler off your back!!! (Plus, she just might start to like you!!!!)

:thumbup:

Angel, what a brillliant way to handle that situation. Kudos!

rennea said:

I can relate - a little.... I have been the "I'm not ordering anything girl" at times - especially at parties where there really was nothing that I could find in the catalog that I felt comfortable spending the money on (especially those expensive Silpada parties!).... But, I try to let my hostess friend know up front that I am not interested in ordering anything. If she still wants me there - just for the company - then I'm there! But, I am certainly NOT going to sit there the whole time being all whiny & loudly proclaiming that I will not be buying anything. That is just plain rude!

So, how would I handle it? I would probably say something like, "Sorry you didn't find anything in the catalog that you're interested in. But, I'm really glad you could join us today. Let me know if you might be interested in hosting a show in the future so that you can earn some of these products for free!" And then, just leave it at that.... You very well can't just tell her to "shut up".. lol

I respect that guests are going to consider our products when they go home. I often have them place an order although just as often they don't. I like warm bodies there so that there isn't pressure to buy something that you don't really want. Small shows are no fun for anyone so an extra body is okay in my opinion.

A rude guest like that is hard to handle. I would probably tell her that I was calling her in the fall to book her own show. Then, the next time she said it, I'd tell her that she could get xxx free by hosting her own show. Then, the NEXT time she said it, I'd say that she could earn it free in addition to earning a commission as a consultant. Then, the NEXT time she said it, I might say, "Suzy, the host, is glad everyone else is shopping tonight so that she can earn xxxx."

What I don't like is when people bring products they don't have a receipt to and me to wave a magic wand and get it replaced even though they called HO and were told NO.....

I think these people are rude and really annoying. I have never gone to a home party type show with the intention of not ordering. If I didn't want to order I wouldn't go and I definitely would not show up just for the free food. I have had those types of guests come to my show and one lady in particular was really loud and obnoxious and guess what the host was serving? Alcohol, that didn't help the situation. I was calm and just said:
"Well thank you for coming anyway, I hope you enjoy the recipes we prepared and maybe after the demonstration you'll find at least one or two things that you might like to add to your kitchen. I don't pressure anyone to buy anything at my shows. For me personally I love Pampered Chef and always came to shows with a set budget of what I could spend, but not everyone is familiar with our products. I hope after I am done you will come up and try the products for yourself. These products sell themselves and so please don't feel like you have to tell me you aren't going to buy anything throughout the show. It's ok. Thank you for coming!"
Debbie :D

leftymac said:

I'm not sure I agree with this. At the show I went to I said that I was going to order on the website when I got home. So I went home and ordered over a hundred dollars worth of products. Now that I'm a consultant I'd really like to get one of the personal websites for people like me who'd rather do it that online than at the party.

I told my "I'm not ordering" guest that I didn't want her to feel left out and I gave her a wish list and asked her to fill this out instead of the order form because we always have specials and she'd certainly want to be notified when her favorite products will be 60% off...7 months later she had a huge party right before Christmas and I was glad I kept her in the loop.

OK I have a question: I know this sounds petty but catalogs cost money and I recently did a show where almost every guest took the catalog AND folder home with them. Obviously having the catalog out there is fine but I know these people put them in the trash when they got home. Someone even TOOK my copy of Season's Best! I didn't know of a classy way of getting it back so I chalked up that dollar. LOL.

So my question is how do you get the catalogs back from guests without sounding nuts?? If someone acts directly to keep it that is fine. Any ideas ....or should I just let it go?

<H2>1. "How should I handle guests who repeatedly say they are not going to order anything at my Pampered Chef show?"</H2><p>If a guest is repeatedly stating that they are not going to order anything, it is best to simply acknowledge their statement and continue with the show as usual. You can also try to engage them in the show and show them some of the great products and deals that are available.</p><H2>2. "What should I do if a guest says they are saving for Christmas or are broke and won't be buying anything?"</H2><p>In this situation, it's important to be understanding and empathetic. You can suggest some of the more affordable products or offer to help them find ways to save money on their purchases. You can also remind them that Pampered Chef products make great gifts for the holiday season.</p><H2>3. "How can I handle a guest who is being annoying by repeatedly stating they are not going to buy anything?"</H2><p>It can be frustrating when a guest is constantly stating that they are not going to buy anything. The best approach is to stay professional and continue with the show as usual. You can also try to engage them in the show and show them the value and benefits of the products.</p><H2>4. "Is it okay to ignore a guest who keeps saying they are not going to order anything?"</H2><p>Ignoring a guest is not the best approach. It's important to acknowledge their statements and try to engage them in the show. Ignoring them may come across as rude and could potentially turn them off from ordering in the future.</p><H2>5. "Do you have any tips for dealing with guests who are not planning on ordering anything at my show?"</H2><p>One tip is to have some free samples or small giveaways on hand for non-ordering guests. This can help make them feel included and valued, and they may even change their minds and place an order after trying the products. You can also try to engage them in the show and showcase the products in a way that may pique their interest.</p>

1. "How should I handle guests who repeatedly say they are not going to order anything at my Pampered Chef show?"

If a guest is repeatedly stating that they are not going to order anything, it is best to simply acknowledge their statement and continue with the show as usual. You can also try to engage them in the show and show them some of the great products and deals that are available.

2. "What should I do if a guest says they are saving for Christmas or are broke and won't be buying anything?"

In this situation, it's important to be understanding and empathetic. You can suggest some of the more affordable products or offer to help them find ways to save money on their purchases. You can also remind them that Pampered Chef products make great gifts for the holiday season.

3. "How can I handle a guest who is being annoying by repeatedly stating they are not going to buy anything?"

It can be frustrating when a guest is constantly stating that they are not going to buy anything. The best approach is to stay professional and continue with the show as usual. You can also try to engage them in the show and show them the value and benefits of the products.

4. "Is it okay to ignore a guest who keeps saying they are not going to order anything?"

Ignoring a guest is not the best approach. It's important to acknowledge their statements and try to engage them in the show. Ignoring them may come across as rude and could potentially turn them off from ordering in the future.

5. "Do you have any tips for dealing with guests who are not planning on ordering anything at my show?"

One tip is to have some free samples or small giveaways on hand for non-ordering guests. This can help make them feel included and valued, and they may even change their minds and place an order after trying the products. You can also try to engage them in the show and showcase the products in a way that may pique their interest.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Yakmama
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Yakmama
  • TheFreddiesCook