• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

UPampered Chefoming Host Specials

In summary, the current host specials being offered by Pampered Chef are the Fall Host Bonus and the Fall Host Exclusive. To become a host and take advantage of these specials, you can reach out to a local consultant or visit the website. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products, as well as receive exclusive discounts and free products through our host specials. There are no requirements for hosting a party, but we recommend having 8-10 guests in attendance. Our host specials cannot be combined with other offers or discounts, but you can still earn rewards and discounts based on party sales. Contact your consultant for more information on maximizing your rewards as a host.
pcheframsey
Has anyone heard about if they are going to have a host special again where the host can earn 1 1/2 times the regular Free Product Value? I have a host that did a show this past January and earned it, and really doesn't want to host another show unless she can earn the same again this coming year. If anyone has heard any rumors about this or anything, please let me know as soon as possible. Thanks!

No it's not.:( Check Consultant's Corner for the flyer! It has through Februarys specials!:D

I haven't heard anything about a host special like that, but I hope they do have one! It's always nice when the host can earn extra rewards for their efforts. Maybe you can reach out to your consultant or the company directly to inquire about it. Hopefully they will have some information for you soon. Good luck!

Related to UPampered Chefoming Host Specials

What are the current host specials being offered by Pampered Chef?

The current host specials being offered by Pampered Chef are the Fall Host Bonus and the Fall Host Exclusive. The Fall Host Bonus includes a free Quick Cooker and the Fall Host Exclusive includes a free Ultimate Set.

How can I become a host and take advantage of these specials?

To become a host, you can reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. Your consultant will help you plan and host a party where you can earn rewards and take advantage of our host specials.

What benefits do I receive as a host for a Pampered Chef party?

As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your party. You can also take advantage of our host specials and receive exclusive discounts and free products. Additionally, hosting a party is a great way to have fun with friends and family while learning new recipes and kitchen tips.

Are there any requirements or restrictions for hosting a party?

There are no requirements for hosting a party, but we do recommend having at least 8-10 guests in attendance to ensure a successful and enjoyable party. As for restrictions, our host specials are only available for a limited time and can only be redeemed by the host of a party.

Can I combine the host specials with other offers or discounts?

Unfortunately, our host specials cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, you can still earn rewards and discounts based on the sales from your party. Contact your consultant for more information on how to maximize your rewards as a host.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amuia
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • SherryLynn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies