• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock Exclusive Deals: Guest & Host Specials for Next 2 Months!

In summary, the current guest with host specials include a free gift with a purchase of $75 or more, 10% off select kitchen tools, and a limited-time offer on our top-selling cookware set. Unfortunately, these specials cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. To qualify, you must attend a Pampered Chef party hosted by a friend or family member. The specials change monthly and may have exclusions, so it's best to check the website or ask your consultant for more information before making a purchase.
c00p
Gold Member
I thought I'd post this little 1 pager that I made up to showcase the current guest special and then the next 2 months host special. My purpose for doing this is that I can include this in my lapboards for guests and so they'll see what they will get today (at the show) and then what they could get if they host the next 2 months. I shrunk it down quite a bit to get everything to fit, so it's a little small. If you can use it, great!

Attachments

• guest w host specs.doc
    1.5 MB · Views: 378
I think this is a great idea! It's always nice to have visuals to show guests the benefits of hosting a show. I would recommend that you make sure to include a short description of each special so guests can get a better understanding of what they are getting. You might also want to include a small disclaimer that the specials are subject to change or could vary by location. That way, guests know that the specials may not be exactly the same when they host their own show.

Thank you for sharing this with us! It's always helpful to have visual aids to showcase the current guest special and upcoming host specials. I think including it in your lapboards is a great idea - it's a subtle way to remind guests of the benefits of hosting a party. I also appreciate that you took the time to shrink it down to fit - it shows your dedication to providing a professional and organized experience for your guests. Keep up the great work!

Related to Unlock Exclusive Deals: Guest & Host Specials for Next 2 Months!

1. What are the current guest with host specials?

The current guest with host specials include a free gift with a purchase of $75 or more, 10% off select kitchen tools, and a limited-time offer on our top-selling cookware set.

2. Can I combine the guest with host specials with other promotions?

Unfortunately, the guest with host specials cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. They are already great deals on their own!

3. How do I qualify for the guest with host specials?

To qualify for the guest with host specials, you must attend a Pampered Chef party hosted by a friend or family member. As a guest, you can make a purchase and take advantage of the special offers.

4. When do the guest with host specials change?

The guest with host specials change every month, so be sure to check our website or ask your consultant about the current offers before making a purchase.

5. Are there any exclusions to the guest with host specials?

Some exclusions may apply to the guest with host specials, such as certain items being excluded from the 10% off discount. Your consultant can provide more information on any exclusions for the current specials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • kam