• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unique Host Thank You Gifts: Options for Your Commission-Free Choice

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, the most popular thank you gifts for hosts are kitchen tools and gadgets, cookbooks, and gift certificates. The amount to spend on a host thank you gift is at your discretion, but it is common to spend around 10-15% of party sales. Personalizing the gift adds a special touch, and it is best to give the gift at the end of the party. Offering different gift options allows the host to choose something they will truly appreciate.
princessmeshelle
do you tell your hosts what their thank you gift will be? or offer thier choice of X, Y or Z? i know alot of people do a Seasons Best... is there anything else you can offer and not eat your commission in process?

I don't even tell the host that there will be a thank you gift. I feel that all they get in hostess benefit is thank you enough. But I do let them know how much I appreciate them and I give every host a Season's Best at the show. Plus as an extra I bring a batch of brownies made in the Silicone Floral cupcake pan for her guests. (I sell at least one cupcake pan at each show because of this).And after the party closes, I send them a hand written thank you.

Ditto doughmama, except without the brownies!

You should definitely try adding the brownies with your show. I buy the mix at Costco. $9 for 6 mixes. 1 egg, oil and water. My house smells yummy, I don't gain weight because I give them all away and the silicone pan sells for $35. Definitely worth the effort. Plus if you really want, the brownies fit perfectly on the SA rectangle platter.

I also agree with not giving a gift. Personally, I believe a hand-written thank you note is a nice gesture to show that you appreciate his/her hard work.

I give a SB or a seasoning...
And I do send thank you notes, although lately I haven't been so diligent. Need to work on that!
Oh, and they all get a Christmas card from me too...

1. What types of gifts are typically given to hosts as a thank you?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have found that the most popular thank you gifts for hosts are kitchen tools and gadgets, cookbooks, and gift certificates. These items are not only useful and practical, but also showcase our high-quality products.

2. How much should I spend on a host thank you gift?

The amount you spend on a host thank you gift is up to your discretion. It is common to spend around 10-15% of the total party sales on the gift. However, it is important to remember that the gesture of appreciation is more important than the monetary value of the gift.

3. Can I personalize the host thank you gift?

Absolutely! Personalizing the gift adds a special touch and shows your gratitude for the host's hard work in hosting the party. You can include a handwritten note, monogram the gift, or choose an item in their favorite color. The options are endless!

4. When should I give the host thank you gift?

The best time to give the host thank you gift is at the end of the party, after all the guests have left. This allows you to personally thank the host and express your appreciation for their efforts in front of their guests. It also serves as a reminder for future parties.

5. Can I offer different host thank you gift options?

Absolutely! Giving the host a choice of gift options allows them to choose something that they will truly enjoy and appreciate. You can offer a few different options at different price points to accommodate different budgets.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
buckeyefan08
  • ChefPeg
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • JennyJennJen