• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Try This Delicious Sa Heart Dish Cake Recipe | Share Your Results!

In summary, the ingredients needed for the Sa Heart Dish Cake recipe are all-purpose flour, sugar, unsweetened cocoa powder, baking soda, salt, vegetable oil, sour cream, egg, vanilla extract, boiling water, and chocolate chips (optional). A different type of flour can be used, such as a gluten-free flour blend or almond flour, for a gluten-free version of the recipe. The cake can be stored at room temperature for up to 3 days or in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. It can also be made in advance and stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 days or frozen for up to 2 months. Different types of pans can be used for this recipe, such as round or square cake
cewcooks
Hello all
This came from my director, I tried it and I used the big box of pudding accidently, so I will have to try again. Post your results

Catherine:) :)

Attachments

• heart_promo[1].doc
    30.5 KB · Views: 339
This is pretty good. Easy to make when in need of chocolate. chocolate chake, chocolate pudding, chocolate frosting...YUMMM. Goes great with ice cream and caramel sprinkles on top.

Hi Catherine! Thanks for sharing your director's suggestion. I'm sorry to hear that you accidentally used the big box of pudding, but I hope you'll give it another try. What kind of pudding did you use? I'm curious to know your results! :)

Related to Try This Delicious Sa Heart Dish Cake Recipe | Share Your Results!

What ingredients do I need for the Sa Heart Dish Cake recipe?

The ingredients needed for this recipe are:

• 1 cup all-purpose flour
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
  • 1 tsp baking soda
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 1/2 cup vegetable oil
  • 1/2 cup sour cream
  • 1 egg
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1/2 cup boiling water
  • 1/2 cup chocolate chips (optional)

Can I use a different type of flour for this recipe?

Yes, you can substitute the all-purpose flour with a gluten-free flour blend or almond flour for a gluten-free version of this recipe. However, the texture and taste may differ slightly.

How do I store the Sa Heart Dish Cake?

This cake can be stored at room temperature in an airtight container for up to 3 days. If you want to keep it longer, you can store it in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. Before serving, bring the cake to room temperature or warm it up in the microwave for a few seconds.

Can I make this recipe in advance?

Yes, you can make the cake in advance and store it in the refrigerator for up to 2 days before serving. You can also freeze the cake for up to 2 months. Thaw it in the refrigerator before serving.

Can I use a different type of pan for this recipe?

Yes, you can use a different type of pan, such as a round or square cake pan. Just adjust the baking time accordingly. You can also make individual servings by using muffin tins or ramekins.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
annsfoodforall
Replies
Views
pamperedposey
  • susan g
  • Products and Tips
Replies