• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Try the Delicious Baked Brie with Apples and Cranberries this Holiday Season!

In summary, to make Baked Brie with Apples and Cranberries, you will need brie cheese, puff pastry, apple slices, dried cranberries, beaten egg, brown sugar, cinnamon, and honey. While brie is traditionally used, you can substitute it with other soft cheeses. To assemble, place the brie on the pastry, top with apples and cranberries, fold and seal the edges, then brush with beaten egg and sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon. It can be made ahead of time and reheated, and goes well with crackers, bread, fruit, and honey.
ILOUANGOUDOM
Has anyone ever made the Baked Brie with Apples and Cranberries in the Celebrate CB? It looks delicious. I'm thinking about trying it for either Thanksgiving or Christmas. Let me know.

Thanks,
Irene

I have not made that one, but made a similar one called "Brie en Croute". It just had brown sugar on top & it was OUTSTANDING!! I say go for it!! It sounds awesome. I am going to bring it to my SIL's for Thanksgiving. :D

I just did it for a show on Fri...Super easy and very very good. Everyone loved it.

I have not done the one from the CB cookbook, but I did make the one from the Celebrations show a few years back (dried apricots & pecans) and it was divine!

The Baked Brie w/ Apples and Cranberries is fabulous! Love it, serve it for family, serve it for hosts, serve it for open houses. Great response every time!

Thanks everyone. I might have to make this before the holidays.

The baked brie w/apples is delicious and very classy. It's a great holiday recipe, to show guests that "fancy" entertaining doesn't have to be hard.

1. What ingredients do I need to make the Baked Brie with Apples and Cranberries?

To make this delicious holiday appetizer, you will need:
- 1 wheel of brie cheese
- 1 sheet of puff pastry
- 1 apple, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon honey

2. Can I use a different type of cheese instead of brie?

While brie is traditionally used for this recipe, you can substitute it with other soft cheeses like camembert or goat cheese if desired.

3. How do I assemble the Baked Brie with Apples and Cranberries?

Start by rolling out the puff pastry and placing the brie cheese in the center. Top the brie with the sliced apples and dried cranberries. Fold the edges of the pastry over the cheese and toppings, sealing it together with the beaten egg. Brush the top of the pastry with more beaten egg and sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon. Bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.

4. Can I make this ahead of time and reheat it?

Yes, you can assemble the Baked Brie ahead of time and refrigerate it until ready to bake. You can also reheat any leftovers in the oven at a low temperature or in the microwave.

5. What can I serve with the Baked Brie with Apples and Cranberries?

This appetizer goes well with a variety of accompaniments such as crackers, sliced baguette, or fresh fruit. You can also drizzle some honey over the baked brie before serving for added sweetness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lockhartkitchen
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Tamzin1020
  • c00p
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbecky