• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Making Bread in a Mini Baking Bowl - Ideas & Advice

In summary, the mini baking bowl can be used with any type of dough, including traditional bread dough, pizza dough, and sweet dough for cinnamon rolls or monkey bread. It can hold up to 1.5 cups of dough, but it is recommended to use about 1 cup for best results. Gluten-free bread can also be made in the mini baking bowl by using a gluten-free dough recipe and adjusting the baking time accordingly. It is not necessary to grease the bowl, but lightly spraying it with cooking spray can make for easier release of the bread. Baking time will vary, but a general guideline is 20-25 minutes at 375°F and checking for doneness with a toothpick.
cooking.with.ann
Gold Member
I don't have either a bread baking crock, or a loaf pan...I do, however, have the mini baking bowl.

Has anyone ever made the bread mix in the mini baking bowl? Does anyone think it would work?

Thanks for any advice....

I made the rolls last night in the rectangular baker...yummy!

Yes, I have actually made bread in a mini baking bowl before and it turned out great! The key is to adjust the baking time and temperature accordingly. Since the mini baking bowl is smaller than a regular loaf pan, the bread will bake faster. I would recommend checking the bread a few minutes earlier than the recommended baking time and using a toothpick to test for doneness. Also, make sure to grease the mini baking bowl well before adding the bread mix to prevent sticking. Good luck!

1. Can I use any type of dough in the mini baking bowl?

Yes, you can use any type of bread dough in the mini baking bowl. This includes traditional bread dough, pizza dough, and even sweet dough for cinnamon rolls or monkey bread.

2. How much dough should I use in the mini baking bowl?

The mini baking bowl can hold up to 1.5 cups of dough. We recommend using about 1 cup of dough for best results.

3. Can I make gluten-free bread in the mini baking bowl?

Yes, you can make gluten-free bread in the mini baking bowl. Just make sure to use a gluten-free dough recipe and adjust the baking time accordingly.

4. Do I need to grease the mini baking bowl before using it?

It is not necessary to grease the mini baking bowl before using it. However, you can lightly spray the bowl with cooking spray for easier release of the bread after baking.

5. How long should I bake the bread in the mini baking bowl?

The baking time will vary depending on the type of dough and the size of the mini baking bowl. As a general rule, bake the bread for 20-25 minutes at 375°F. You can also check for doneness by inserting a toothpick into the center of the bread – if it comes out clean, the bread is ready.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefheidi2003
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • straitfan
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • dawnsclassycupboard