• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bread Bowl Artichoke Dip Question

chefheidi2003

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2007
I am going to a party on Saturday..I would like to make this..but could not find a bread bowl..so I just bought a regular loaf..

Will it be ok if I just make the dip and bake it in the mini baker..and then just cut up the bread and serve it beside it??

Has anyone ever done this?

Do you think it would be ok? Or should I look harder to find the bread bowl?

wadesgirl

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2007
It should be okay. Don't see why not. You can toast the bread in the oven too.

I found the round ones at Wal-Mart

pamperedlinda

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 17, 2006
Sometimes I skip the bread bowl and make it in the Mini Baker. Serve it with sliced frech bread or crackers.

chefheidi2003

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2007
Great..thank you both for your answers..I bought enough for a double batch..so I think I am going to do 2 mini bakers..rather than all of it in a larger dish..

For some reason I always think of Artichoke dip as something "fancier" and it is for a Miss America party..LOL

I only got 1 loaf of bread though..I thought that instead of getting a second one..I would just get some crackers.

mom4angela

Jul 30, 2009
I always use Reduced Fat wheat thins with mine (I use low fat everything in the dip, too) I put them in the Bamboo bowl, and use the Beaded Spreader!!!! Good luck, sounds like fun!

etteluap70PC

Legacy Member
Gold Member
May 24, 2005
yes it is just fine!

chefheidi2003

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2007
I made the dip last night..and I am going to put it in a dip crockpot to keep it warm..I should have used my mini bakers..but..I don't think it would help me get any sales anyway..LOL..so I decided to do what I felt would be easiest..

Thank you so much for everyone's help

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Beverly M Hernandez
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies