• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mini Loaf Breads: Cinnamon Swirl & Maple Spread Q&A

In summary, the Cinnamon Swirl mini loaf bread contains flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, butter, eggs, and milk. The Maple Spread is included with the Mini Loaf Breads and can be used on a variety of baked goods. The Mini Loaf Breads can be frozen and each one makes approximately 4-6 servings. The Maple Spread is also a great topping for ice cream or yogurt.
ChefPaulaB
Hi! I just got the Mini Loaf Pan and the recipe that came with it is the Cinnamon Swirl Bread... has anyone tried this recipe? If so, is it better with the refrigerated French bread dough or the pizza crust? I want to make some mini loafed breads to give as gifts, so are these worthy as gifts? And how long will they keep? Also, what about the Maple Spread? To me that doesn't sound good.. any thoughts? TIA!

Bump, anybody???

I like it with the french bread loaf, personally. I also like the maple spread. Personally, I like the chocolate bread better, but I know some people on here think it's gross. I've also made a raspberry spread using butter and raspberry preserves. Yummy!

1. What ingredients are in the Cinnamon Swirl mini loaf bread?

The Cinnamon Swirl mini loaf bread contains flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, butter, eggs, and milk.

2. Is the Maple Spread included with the Mini Loaf Breads?

Yes, the Maple Spread is included with the Mini Loaf Breads. It is a delicious addition to the Cinnamon Swirl mini loaf bread.

3. Can I freeze the Mini Loaf Breads?

Yes, you can freeze the Mini Loaf Breads. Simply wrap them tightly in plastic wrap and place them in a freezer-safe container. Thaw at room temperature before serving.

4. How many servings does each Mini Loaf Bread make?

Each Mini Loaf Bread makes approximately 4-6 servings, depending on the size of the slices.

5. Can I use the Maple Spread on other baked goods?

Yes, the Maple Spread can be used on a variety of baked goods such as pancakes, waffles, and muffins. It also makes a tasty topping for ice cream or yogurt.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefPaulaB
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • straitfan
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • its_me_susan