• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need recipes for rice cooker and mini loaf pan

dollfangs

Silver Member
Oct 20, 2005
Hi all,
I have a customer who bought the mini loaf pan and the rice cooker and would like some recipes for them. He wants more than just bread and cakes for the mini loaf pan. Any recipes you have would be great. Thanks in advance.

You can email me instead of posting here if you would like.

rwesterpchef

Advanced Member
Nov 24, 2004
You should be able to do a search for rice cooker and the mini-loaf pan and find some additional ideas already posted. Also, go to consultant's corner and do a recipe search using only the product, no ingredient, etc.

I have made the cake in the rice cooker (but personally would rather use the fluted pan). I love using the cooker to store and reheat any pasta recipes. They aren't as rubbery tasting. (the Lemon Chicken Stir-fry is one of my family's favorite & I always double or more the recipe). The potatoes are also great made in it.

For the mini-loaf, it's really just a shape. When I make meatloaf, I use the mini-loaf so that I can dip the filling in one or two wells for the kids, before adding onion, pepper, and other ingredients that the big kids eat. Done the same thing with a mexican casserole recipe that I have. My mind fails me at the moment, but there's a few suggestions.

fruit76loop

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Sep 13, 2005
Rice Cooker

Here is some rice cooker recipes I got from someone!

Attachments

• Rice Cooker Book.doc
    38 KB · Views: 462
Feb 11, 2005
Rice cooker plus insert

Is the clear plastic insert suppose to "click" into the lid on the rice cooker? Mind does not click or stay put on the lid. The same thing has happened to a hostess of mine.

rwesterpchef

Advanced Member
Nov 24, 2004
bearncub said:
Is the clear plastic insert suppose to "click" into the lid on the rice cooker? Mind does not click or stay put on the lid. The same thing has happened to a hostess of mine.
It does not click or snap in place. It does "fit" in there, but comes out easily. As long as it's fitted in there while using, there is no negative effect on performance.