1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Need recipes for rice cooker and mini loaf pan

1. dollfangs

dollfangs Member Silver Member

Hi all,
    I have a customer who bought the mini loaf pan and the rice cooker and would like some recipes for them. He wants more than just bread and cakes for the mini loaf pan. Any recipes you have would be great. Thanks in advance.

You can email me instead of posting here if you would like.

Dec 27, 2005
  2. rwesterpchef

rwesterpchef Advanced Member

You should be able to do a search for rice cooker and the mini-loaf pan and find some additional ideas already posted. Also, go to consultant's corner and do a recipe search using only the product, no ingredient, etc.

I have made the cake in the rice cooker (but personally would rather use the fluted pan). I love using the cooker to store and reheat any pasta recipes. They aren't as rubbery tasting. (the Lemon Chicken Stir-fry is one of my family's favorite & I always double or more the recipe). The potatoes are also great made in it.

For the mini-loaf, it's really just a shape. When I make meatloaf, I use the mini-loaf so that I can dip the filling in one or two wells for the kids, before adding onion, pepper, and other ingredients that the big kids eat. Done the same thing with a mexican casserole recipe that I have. My mind fails me at the moment, but there's a few suggestions.

Dec 27, 2005
  3. fruit76loop

fruit76loop Veteran Member Gold Member

Rice Cooker

Here is some rice cooker recipes I got from someone!

Attached Files:

Dec 27, 2005
  4. Rice cooker plus insert

Is the clear plastic insert suppose to "click" into the lid on the rice cooker? Mind does not click or stay put on the lid. The same thing has happened to a hostess of mine.

Dec 27, 2005
  5. rwesterpchef

rwesterpchef Advanced Member

It does not click or snap in place. It does "fit" in there, but comes out easily. As long as it's fitted in there while using, there is no negative effect on performance.

Dec 27, 2005
Have something to add?