• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mini Loaf Stoneware: Share Your Best Recipes!

The double chocolate swirl bread is so good! I didn't have any trouble with the center falling, and it tasted great!:chef:
gothim0802
So I am finally getting the mini loaf stoneware!

Would some of you ladies like to share some good bread recipes with me!

I have alot of ppl that I would like to get christmas gifts for but can't afford it but would like to give mini loaves in cute bags with ribbons.

Thanks

Someone on here posted that you can buy the Pillsbury Quick Bread mix ( comes in a bunch of different types) and one box of that will make 4 mini loaves.

There also is this recipe from the ATB Cookbook :

Double Chocolate Swirl Bread

Bread:
1/2c. sliced almonds, coarsely chopped
1/2c. white chocolate chips, chopped
2 pkgs (11oz each) refrigerated french bread dough
1 egg white
1 Tbsp water
1/4c semi sweet chocolate chips, grated, divided

Chocolate Drizzle:
1/2c white or semi sweet chocolate chips
1 tsp vegetable oil
Additional sliced almonds or chocolate chips (optional)

1. Preheat oven to 375. For bread, lightly spray mini loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray. Coarsely chiop almonds and white chocolate chips; place in classic batter bowl.

2. Unroll one pkg of the bread dough on a lightly floured surface; do not stretch. Lightly beat egg white and water in small batter bowl; brush dough with a portion of the egg white mixture. Grate half of the semi sweet chocolate chips evenly over dough. Sprinkle with half of the almond and white chocolate mixture; roll lightly with bakers roller, pressing mixture into dough.

3. Unroll remaining pkg of bread dough directly over first dough layer, matching edges and rolling lightly to seal. Brush dough lightly with a portion of the egg white mixture. Grate remaining chocolate chips over dough. Sprinkle with remaining almonds and white chocolate chip mixture; roll lightly with bakers roller.

4. Starting at narrow edge, roll dough up tightly; pinch edge to seal. Slice roll into 4 equal portions; place seam side down in pan. Make a deep cut down the length of each loaf without cutting through ends. Brush loaves with remainign egg white mixture. Bake 25=30 min. or until golden brown. remove from oven; cool in pan 5 min. Remove loaves from pan. Cool completely.

5. For chocolate drizzle, place chocolate chips and oil in small micro cooker; microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 30-40 sec. or until chocolate is melted and smooth. (Do not overheat) Drizzle over loaves; sprinkle with additional alonds or chocolate chips, if desired.

I LOVE the Harvest Pumpkin Bread that is one of the batter bowl layered recipes! It's so good! The only change I made was to use 1/2 cinnamon, and 1/2 cinnamon plus blend. It's delicious.:chef:

Here's what I have :)

Attachments

• Mini Loaf Pan Recipes.doc
    37.5 KB · Views: 559
Thank you ladies so much for all the recipes.

I tried the lemon bread recipe in the mini loaf pan. It tasted ok, but the centers fell in and I couldn't serve it. Bummer :(

What is the Mini Loaf Stoneware and how do I use it?

The Mini Loaf Stoneware is a versatile baking pan that is perfect for creating individual-sized loaves of bread, cakes, and other baked goods. To use it, simply preheat your oven, grease the pan, and fill each cavity with your desired batter or dough. Bake according to your recipe's instructions for best results.

Can I use the Mini Loaf Stoneware in the microwave or on the stovetop?

No, the Mini Loaf Stoneware is not safe for use in the microwave or on the stovetop. It is designed to be used in a conventional oven only.

How do I clean the Mini Loaf Stoneware?

The Mini Loaf Stoneware is dishwasher safe, but can also be easily cleaned by hand with warm, soapy water. Avoid using harsh abrasives or metal utensils on the stoneware to prevent scratching.

What are some recommended recipes for the Mini Loaf Stoneware?

The possibilities are endless with the Mini Loaf Stoneware! Some popular recipes include banana bread, lemon pound cake, meatloaf, and mini quiches. You can also use it to make individual sized lasagnas, mac and cheese, and even mini meat pies.

Can I use the Mini Loaf Stoneware in the freezer?

Yes, the Mini Loaf Stoneware is freezer safe. You can freeze your baked goods directly in the stoneware, but be sure to let them thaw before reheating to prevent cracking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJWarren
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • HeatherP19
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Geoo