• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Anyone Tried the Cranberry Brie?!

In summary, the Cranberry Brie is a tasty and versatile spread made with tangy cranberries and creamy brie cheese that can be used as a topping, dip, or ingredient in various dishes. It is suitable for vegetarians and can be frozen for up to 3 months. Some recipe ideas for using it include as a topping for vegetables, on a sandwich, or as a dip with cream cheese. It is also gluten-free, but it is recommended to check the ingredient label for potential allergens.
ChefBurke
Silver Member
Ok so I have a similar recipe to ours in a cookbook thats a cranberry brie tarte things... never had brie & I have my cluster meeting tonight/holidayparty & ornament exchange & we're asked to bring appetizer & this looks pretty but does anyone know if its good??? PLEASE let me know!!!
Thanks!

It is AMAZING, not just good but AMAZING

yum yum yum yum yum yum yum

Did I mention, yum?

I like brie anyway, but there's something about it with the tart cranberries that's just really good.

1. What is the Cranberry Brie and how do I use it?

The Cranberry Brie is a delicious and versatile spread that can be used as a topping, dip, or ingredient in a variety of dishes. It is made with tangy cranberries and creamy brie cheese, creating a perfect balance of sweet and savory flavors. You can spread it on crackers, use it as a filling for puff pastry, or mix it with cream cheese for a tasty dip.

2. Is the Cranberry Brie suitable for vegetarians?

Yes, the Cranberry Brie is suitable for vegetarians as it does not contain any meat products. It is made with all-natural ingredients and is free from any animal by-products.

3. Can I freeze the Cranberry Brie?

Yes, you can freeze the Cranberry Brie for up to 3 months. Make sure to wrap it tightly in plastic wrap or place it in an airtight container before freezing. Thaw it in the refrigerator before using and consume within 3-4 days.

4. What are some recipe ideas for using the Cranberry Brie?

The Cranberry Brie is a versatile ingredient that can elevate any dish. You can use it as a topping for roasted vegetables, spread it on a turkey sandwich, or mix it with cream cheese for a tangy dip. It also pairs well with crackers, pita chips, and fruit slices for a delicious appetizer.

5. Is the Cranberry Brie gluten-free?

Yes, the Cranberry Brie is gluten-free and does not contain any wheat or gluten-containing ingredients. However, we recommend checking the ingredient label for any potential allergens before consuming.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
straitfan
  • Christ Follower
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci