• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Try a Little, Love a Lot: $18.50 Sample Set

In summary, the $18.50 Sample Set includes five popular Pampered Chef products and costs $18.50. The products are pre-selected and cannot be changed, but they are versatile and great for any kitchen. Shipping costs are not included and will be calculated at checkout, and you can purchase multiple sets but there is a limit of one per order.
WLMcCoy
I am officially addicted to this set.. I know other people would be too, but may be a little leary to spend $18.50 on the set. So I let everyone pick which one they want to try sprinkle a little on a spoon for each person. I get way more sales!!

That is a great idea.

Totally a GREAT Idea! It's one thing to tell them how YUMMY they all are but to taste it would be even better! ;)

I have been asking my hostesses to get vanilla icecream and letting people use the sprinkles as a topping. Yum!

Hi there! I completely understand your love for this set. It's definitely one of my favorites as well. I've found that offering samples to potential customers is a great way to introduce them to our products and help them see the value in investing in them. It's a win-win situation - they get to try it before they buy it, and you get more sales! Keep up the great work and happy cooking!

Related to Try a Little, Love a Lot: $18.50 Sample Set

What is included in the $18.50 Sample Set?

The $18.50 Sample Set includes five popular Pampered Chef products: the Mix 'N Chop, Small Mix 'N Scraper, Mini Measure-All Cup, Classic Scraper, and Bamboo Spoon Set.

How much does the $18.50 Sample Set cost?

The $18.50 Sample Set costs $18.50, as the name suggests.

Can I choose which products are included in the $18.50 Sample Set?

No, the products in the $18.50 Sample Set are pre-selected and cannot be changed. However, they are five popular and versatile items that are great for any kitchen.

Is shipping included in the $18.50 Sample Set?

No, shipping costs are not included in the $18.50 Sample Set. Shipping costs will be calculated at checkout based on your location and chosen shipping method.

Can I purchase multiple $18.50 Sample Sets?

Yes, you can purchase multiple $18.50 Sample Sets. However, there is a limit of one per order. If you wish to purchase more than one, you will need to place separate orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
TwinGirlsMom
  • missmindym
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • KimmyDarling