• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Product Endorsement- I <3 Violet Love Headbands!

In summary, Kim found a headband that is super-comfortable and does not contribute to migraines. She recommends that people who suffer from migraines check out Violet Love Headbands.
KimmyDarling
I am always on the hunt for products that are good for people who suffer from migraines. I recently read a little blurb in Health magazine about a company who makes headbands that are super-comfortable, and neither cause nor contribute to migraines. I checked them out, and got in touch with them earlier this week.

Well, to my delight, they sent me a headband to try, and it arrived today! It is ADORABLE, and just could not be more comfortable.

I am SO tickled to finally find something with which I can pull my hair back, especially when working out, without causing discomfort. They have all kinds of prints, and I officially want one of each.

Anyway, if any of you are headband wearers, and want style AND comfort, check out Violet Love Headbands!

Thumbs WAY up from me.

I love those! How does it fit your head? Every time I buy a headband it's too big for my head and either slips off my scalp or goes around my neck.

oooooh - they are cuuute!

They are really cute. I don't understand how to order though....

it looks like you can't order through their site, you would need to do it at a online store (Amazon) or there is a link where you can find a store near you. I think it said Buy Now??

There is a store near me about 10 minutes away!!

pamperedlinda said:
They are really cute. I don't understand how to order though....

It looks like they only sell them through distributors. Check your state for stores near you. I found a store near my work and I'm going to find it next week!

Thanks, Kim! I always love a good headband!! :)

This is strange, but I think the place is located in Ocean City, MD. The women who endorses the headbands is the owner of "A Perfect Face" day spa. You could probably try calling there to find out more info. Here is the number: Tel: 410-213-9883 | Toll Free: 1-800-476-5524. There is a link on their page under "shop online" to violet headbands. Here is that site: http://www.aperfectface.com/index.shtmlI used to live in Ocean City, which is why I recognized them. I used to buy my shampoo and conditioner there. Anyways, hope this helped!

daniellemorgan said:
This is strange, but I think the place is located in Ocean City, MD. The women who endorses the headbands is the owner of "A Perfect Face" day spa. You could probably try calling there to find out more info. Here is the number: Tel: 410-213-9883 | Toll Free: 1-800-476-5524. There is a link on their page under "shop online" to violet headbands. Here is that site: http://www.aperfectface.com/index.shtml

I used to live in Ocean City, which is why I recognized them. I used to buy my shampoo and conditioner there.

Anyways, hope this helped!

Actually, you can buy them online if you click on the online retailers link, or you can click on the letter for your state and find a shop near you that sells them locally.

I'm going to buy mine online on Amazon!

SilverCeladon said:
I love those! How does it fit your head? Every time I buy a headband it's too big for my head and either slips off my scalp or goes around my neck.

I don't feel like it's big at all. (I think I have an average-sized head, and I don't usually find that headbands slip off of me, or anything.)

Okay...I'll buy one! Thanks so much for posting this!

okay I went and bought one of these this weekend, usually headbands either slip off or give me a headache. NOPE, NOT THIS ONE !! I love it!

Thanks Kim ! $$ well spent (I have a collection of headbands that hurt)

I got a funky 70's pattern figured I always wear black so this will be my "color"

Related to Product Endorsement- I <3 Violet Love Headbands!

What are the benefits of endorsing Violet Love Headbands?

Endorsing Violet Love Headbands allows you to promote a high-quality and stylish product to your customers. It also helps to increase brand awareness and potentially attract new customers to your business.

How can I become a product endorser for Violet Love Headbands?

To become a product endorser for Violet Love Headbands, you can reach out to the company directly or apply through their website. You will need to meet certain criteria, such as having a strong online presence and a loyal following.

Do I need to purchase the headbands in order to endorse them?

No, you do not need to purchase the headbands in order to endorse them. However, we recommend trying the product first so that you can genuinely speak about its quality and benefits to your customers.

What is expected of me as a product endorser for Violet Love Headbands?

As a product endorser, you will be expected to promote Violet Love Headbands on your social media platforms and other relevant channels. This can include creating content featuring the headbands, hosting giveaways, and sharing your personal experience with the product.

Can I endorse other products while endorsing Violet Love Headbands?

Yes, you can endorse other products while endorsing Violet Love Headbands. However, we recommend being selective and choosing products that align with your brand and values. This will help to maintain authenticity and credibility with your audience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • completelychristie
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Stephaniem
Back