• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Triple Copy Guest Order Forms -Pack

In summary, the "Triple Copy Guest Order Forms -Pack" includes three copies of each guest order form and can be customized with your information. There are 50 sets of triple copy forms in each pack, and they are easy to tear apart. Additionally, you can reorder just the guest order forms separately in packs of 50.
VeronicaW
Gold Member
I don't use these, I didn't order them -but I got them!
Who uses them? Who wants them?

Why not take them to your Cluster Meeting and give them to someone there? I'm sure someone will appreciate it.

What are you using for your orders? Just the PP receipts?

1. What is included in the "Triple Copy Guest Order Forms -Pack"?

The "Triple Copy Guest Order Forms -Pack" includes three copies of each guest order form, making it easy to keep track of orders and provide copies for both the host and guest.

2. Can I customize the order forms with my information?

Yes, the order forms can be customized with your name, contact information, and logo for a more professional look.

3. How many order forms come in a pack?

There are 50 sets of triple copy guest order forms in each pack, providing a total of 150 individual forms.

4. Are the order forms easy to tear apart?

Yes, the order forms are perforated for easy and clean separation, saving you time and effort.

5. Can I reorder just the guest order forms without purchasing the whole pack again?

Yes, guest order forms can be reordered separately in packs of 50 for your convenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• doughmama
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
thehaleykitchen
  • pamperedbecky
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Inomiamenda
  • chellb1234