• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do We Not Get Free Order Forms?

In summary, Pampered Chef provides customizable and professional order forms at a low cost for consultants to run their businesses successfully. Bulk order form purchases are also available at a discounted price. While consultants can create their own order forms, they must follow branding and legal guidelines. Access and order of Pampered Chef order forms can be done through the consultant website. It is not recommended to use personal printers for printing order forms as they are professionally designed and printed on high-quality paper for a consistent and polished look.
pamperedbecky
I'm finally placing my first supply order. Usually we've gotten a free supply of the newest triplicate order forms. I don't see anything about this anywhere, unless I"m missing something.

Is that right? Do we not get any free ones?? Thanks!

I didn't order them but got a set of them with my supply order. There are 40-50 in the pack they sent. Last year I didn't get them but others did and HO told me we weren't supposed to get them so who knows...

they came in my order too

was the order the pre-order from January? if so, i didn't get mine. ?????

No, I placed a regular supply order after Spring Launch and they came with that.

Ok thanks! I looked all over to see if that is what would happen and I found NOTHING. Weird that they didn't really tell us that would happen.

I got a set with my order also

Triple ditto. I was oh so confused when I opened the box. But there they were ( in my supply order..)

1. Why don't we get free order forms as consultants?

At Pampered Chef, we believe in providing our consultants with the best tools and resources to run their businesses successfully. As such, we have found that providing a variety of customizable, professional order forms at a low cost is more beneficial for consultants than receiving free, generic order forms.

2. Can I purchase order forms in bulk for a discounted price?

Yes, we offer bulk order form purchases for consultants at a discounted price. You can find more information about our bulk order form options on our consultant website or by contacting our customer service team.

3. Do I have to use Pampered Chef order forms or can I create my own?

While we do provide customizable order forms for our consultants, you are welcome to create your own order forms as long as they follow our branding and legal guidelines. You can find more information about our branding guidelines on our consultant website.

4. How do I access and order Pampered Chef order forms?

You can access and order Pampered Chef order forms through our consultant website. Simply log in to your account and navigate to the "Marketing Tools" section. From there, you can browse and order a variety of order form options.

5. Can I use my own printer to print Pampered Chef order forms?

No, we do not recommend using your own printer to print Pampered Chef order forms. Our order forms are professionally designed and printed on high-quality paper to ensure a polished and consistent look for your customers. We suggest ordering our order forms through our consultant website to maintain the professional appearance of your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kltaylo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • emiscookin
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
emiscookin
  • PamperedK