• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Okay...simplified Guest Stuff...how About Recruit Info/ Host Packets?

G
Gagescorpages
When someone expresses an interest in the biz...what do you give them?

When someone books a show - I give them the Cooking Show Planner, a catalog and the guest list form with an envelope.

Anyone else?

I give them a Come Join Us Brochure and this flyer

Attachments

• PC Q A.doc
    40 KB · Views: 211
  • PC Q A.doc
    40 KB · Views: 230
  • PC Q A.doc
    40 KB · Views: 354
I usually just give them a Come Join Us and then set up a time to talk either by phone or in person.

For hosts, the packet includes:
  • Cooking Show Planning Guide
  • 3 catalogs
  • YLYW
  • Wedding registry brochure
  • my business card
  • guest list
  • 50 in 5
  • Steps to a Great show (which originally came from Marna Ross)
  • HS, GS, and 10 OOFS for their month (printed from CC)

Wow deb you are good :)

Recruits: Get a YLYW, and I show them myweb address and tell them there is lots more info there. I also set up a phone appointment within 48 hours to chat and see if PC could be a good fit for them.
Hosts: Get 4 catalogs and a Planning guide. I then email them OOF, GS, HS Promo's and the recipes. I let them print what they need. I hate office work :)

Oh I never thought to have them print. I go through so much ink making packets every month.

Koolotus said:
Wow deb you are good :)

Recruits: Get a YLYW, and I show them myweb address and tell them there is lots more info there. I also set up a phone appointment within 48 hours to chat and see if PC could be a good fit for them.
Hosts: Get 4 catalogs and a Planning guide. I then email them OOF, GS, HS Promo's and the recipes. I let them print what they need. I hate office work :)

I have thought about doing that soon....might just make the leap. That will cut down on the busywork. :)

Hosts:
4 catalogs
10 outside order forms
Kit credit coupon
YLYW
Planning GuideRecruits:
YLYW
My Story
11 FAQ about becoming a PC consultant
2 commission statements

Deb, thanks for posting that flyer from Marna Ross. Quick Question--do you email them an evite to email to thier friends?
3 weeks before says:
Watch your email for an e-invitation from me that you can forward to everyone in your address book.

Also have you not switched to the Interactive "Cooking Shows in Action" Style yet?
Thanks

I use the evite from my PWS, but I email it to me and then forward it to them to send to their friends. PWS emails get lost in spam filters WAY too often. People are more likely to open an email that came directly from their friend. And it's WAY easier for a host to send it to everyone in their address book instead of entering names into the PWS.

And yes, I do interactive shows. Was there something that makes you think I don't?

Geez~I never thought to email the PWS to me and then forward to them..........THANKS!

The only problem with that is you can't keep track of RSVPs because when you send the email from your PWS, the RSVP link is personalized to each person...but if that's not important, then this is a great idea!

chefmeg said:
Geez~I never thought to email the PWS to me and then forward to them..........THANKS!

That idea came from a conference workshop that a clustermate attended. Genius, huh? :)

Winnipegk said:
The only problem with that is you can't keep track of RSVPs because when you send the email from your PWS, the RSVP link is personalized to each person...but if that's not important, then this is a great idea!

usually people just hit reply and respond to their friend. You could also add it in there in the notes.

DebbieJ said:
usually people just hit reply and respond to their friend. You could also add it in there in the notes.
Ahh yeah that's probably true, eh? I'm going to try it! No one uses my PWS!

I just wanted to report back. I LOVE this! I haven't had a ton of hosts yet that I've tried it with but I'm loving knowing that they can just hit forward and pass it on!

Oh and you can go into the email when you forward it and delete the RSVP buttons!

Here's what I do:
Host packet:
planning guide
3 catalogs
"Tips to a Successful Show" sheet (kind of similar to Steps to a Great Show)
sheet explaining how to calculate outside orders
OOF (two to a page and I probably stick 3 pages in there)
Host Special
3 Guest Special flyers - one stuck in each catalog
YLYW
business card or magnet
a sm. bunch of postcard invites for them to keep on hand to give to someone, otherwise I send out the rest of their invites

Recruiting packet:
YLYW brochure
"Questions you may have about the pampered chef" (I think it was Jillian Eisenberg/Grant's)
DVD
business card
flyer on any current sing-on promotion
5 apron options flyer (kind of redundant to the "questions" flyer, so I can probably cut this out, but it talks about being a catalog consultant, PT, hobbyist, career consultant, etc)

I forgot about the option of copying and pasting the evite from our website. I may do this and see how it goes. I do like being able to see the RSVPs though (and seeing the number climb :)) and I'm finding that less and less emails seem to go in spam folders. If I see that certain people on a host's guest list never open the emails, I tell her about it and suggest that she sends them a separate email.

Becky can you post the "Questions you may have" file? I cant' seem to find it.

Questions You May HaveHere's what I have:

Attachments

• questionsYouMayHave2007[1].doc
    30 KB · Views: 191
    30 KB · Views: 193
    30 KB · Views: 183
Becky-
Can you post "Tips to a Successful Show", please?
Thank you!
:)

Here's something I'm using for Recruiting.

Attachments

• Debis No Risk Opportunity.pdf
    399.9 KB · Views: 315
  • Debis No Risk Opportunity.pdf
    399.9 KB · Views: 272

1. What is included in a host packet/recruit information for someone interested in the business?

A host packet/recruit information typically includes information about the company, the products, and the business opportunity. It may also include success stories from other consultants, details about compensation and commission, and training materials. Some companies also include product samples or special offers in their packets.

2. How do you determine what to include in a host packet/recruit information?

The contents of a host packet/recruit information may vary depending on the company and the target audience. It is important to provide enough information to pique the interest of potential hosts/recruits, but not overwhelm them. Highlight the most important and unique aspects of the business to entice them to learn more.

3. Should the host packet/recruit information be physical or digital?

This depends on personal preference and the capabilities of the company. A physical packet can be more personalized and tangible, but it also requires shipping costs and may take longer to reach the recipient. A digital packet can be easily shared and accessed, but may not have the same impact as a physical packet. Some companies may offer both options to cater to different preferences.

4. How often should the host packet/recruit information be updated?

It is important to review and update the host packet/recruit information regularly to ensure it reflects the current state of the business and products. This may be done on a quarterly or yearly basis, or whenever there are significant changes to the company or its offerings. It is also a good idea to gather feedback from current hosts/recruits to see if there are any areas that can be improved or added.

5. Are there any other materials that can be included in the host packet/recruit information?

Aside from the basic information and training materials, some companies may also include promotional materials such as flyers, brochures, or business cards in their host packet/recruit information. These can be helpful in spreading the word about the business and its products, and may also serve as a reminder for potential hosts/recruits to follow up on their interest.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ampirolli
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ampirolli
  • Poll
  • Gagescorpages
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
kcont