• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Purchase Unopened Fall/Winter 06 Itemized Order Forms - [email protected]

In summary, the Fall/Winter 06 Itemized Order Forms include a variety of new and popular Pampered Chef products that can be purchased through a local consultant, the website, or by emailing [email protected]. Customers can purchase individual items or multiple items at a discounted price. There are often special promotions and discounts for purchasing the forms, and items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days as long as they are unopened and in their original packaging.
mrssyvo
One of my recruits has an unopened Fall/Winter 06 itemized order forms she ordered by mistake, she thought she was ordering the computer sales reciepts. She has tried to return them, but HO is unwilling to cooperate. If anyone would like to purchase them from her, her E-mail address is
[email protected].

The exact same thing happened to me!

I would think that HO would be a little bit more understanding with new recruits, that have never made supply orders before. On PP, the itemized order forms are listes as sales receipts, which is what she was looking for, because the computer forms say sales receipt at the top of it. I feel as if it is HO fault, but they will not bend. She uses the Outside order forms for her shows, and will not be using them.

In their defense, they make it very clear that supply orders are NON-RETURNABLE. We do need to print the receipt, LOOK AT IT, and look at the total due, then pay THAT amount. That helps avoid mistakes. This was the second time in 4 years that I made a mistake in my supply order so I guess that's not so bad.

Related to Purchase Unopened Fall/Winter 06 Itemized Order Forms - [email protected]

1. What is included in the Fall/Winter 06 Itemized Order Forms?

The Fall/Winter 06 Itemized Order Forms include a variety of new and popular Pampered Chef products that are perfect for the upcoming season. These products may include kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and more.

2. How do I purchase the Fall/Winter 06 Itemized Order Forms?

To purchase the Fall/Winter 06 Itemized Order Forms, you can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website. You can also email [email protected] for more information on how to purchase.

3. Can I purchase individual items from the Fall/Winter 06 Itemized Order Forms?

Yes, you can purchase individual items from the Fall/Winter 06 Itemized Order Forms. However, the forms are designed to make it easier for customers to purchase multiple items at once and receive a discount.

4. Are there any special promotions or discounts for purchasing the Fall/Winter 06 Itemized Order Forms?

Yes, there are often special promotions and discounts associated with purchasing the Fall/Winter 06 Itemized Order Forms. These promotions and discounts may vary, so it's best to check with your local consultant or on our website for the most up-to-date information.

5. Can I return or exchange items purchased through the Fall/Winter 06 Itemized Order Forms?

Yes, you can return or exchange items purchased through the Fall/Winter 06 Itemized Order Forms. Our satisfaction guarantee allows you to return or exchange any item within 30 days of purchase. However, items must be unopened and in their original packaging to be eligible for a return or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LeslieRenee
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
bentleymommy
  • utopianaurora
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
lisa717
  • pampered Ruth