• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome! Join Us for a Triple Points Day and Get the Outlet Email!

In summary, earlier today an email was sent out about new outlet products and the possibility of a triple points day. Four orders have already been received for $84.50. Others are encouraged to request a copy of the email by providing their email address. Some have already received the email and have had success with online orders. One consultant has received five orders totaling $137.75 in less than three hours, thanks to a different wording in the email. A customer expresses frustration with the limited outlet products available, while another consultant offers to sell some of her own outlet products. The conversation also includes discussing how often the outlet email is sent out and some humorous mishaps with the email.
ChefLisa
Hi all!

Earlier today I sent out a new outlet email. So far I have four orders for $84.50. Anyone want a copy of the email? Just send me your email address. Maybe today will also end up being a triple points day. That would be cool!

I sent one out from Joy (Tasty Tidbits) and have over $100 in orders from it as well.

DebbieJ said:
I sent one out from Joy (Tasty Tidbits) and have over $100 in orders from it as well.

Awesome! I LOVE online orders!

ChefLisa said:
Hi all!

Earlier today I sent out a new outlet email. So far I have four orders for $84.50. Anyone want a copy of the email? Just send me your email address. Maybe today will also end up being a triple points day. That would be cool!

[email protected]

Thanks! :D

Anne and Sue,

I just sent it to each of you. Please let me know if you did not receive it.

Did not receive it.... hmmm... let me check again...

SusanBP0129 said:
Did not receive it.... hmmm... let me check again...

Please email me and I will reply back. Maybe that will work better.

[email protected]

Thanks for the reminder! I sent mine an hour ago and I already have an order!

Up to five online orders (for $137.75) for the day now. I have never received that many online orders in one day. I have had higher in dollar amount, but never that many orders! HOORAY!

The best part is the wording of the email was a little different this time as I mentioned ordering from the regular catalog also. Some orders have products from the outlet and the regular catalog!

ChefLisa said:
Up to five online orders (for $137.75) for the day now. I have never received that many online orders in one day. I have had higher in dollar amount, but never that many orders! HOORAY!

The best part is the wording of the email was a little different this time as I mentioned ordering from the regular catalog also. Some orders have products from the outlet and the regular catalog!

Less than 3 hours later and I'm over $100 already! woohoo!

Winnipegk said:
Less than 3 hours later and I'm over $100 already! woohoo!

Awesome!!!

Man, I can't believe the Insulated Tote is on the Outlet! A customer of mine desparately wanted one a Christmas time. I bought one from another consultant who wanted to still charge her the old catalog price (before it went down to $29.99). She definitely paid more than $17 for it!!

You guys have WAY better products than we do on our outlet. :(

I want the striped bowls and the insulated tote..ooh and the spreaders!! Grrr.

Winnipegk said:
You guys have WAY better products than we do on our outlet. :(

I want the striped bowls and the insulated tote..ooh and the spreaders!! Grrr.

I have striped bowls and will look to see if I have the spreaders they have too. Willing to sell them. I know I have the platter and at least one small striped bowl.

At work right now, but PM me if you are interested in me "hunting" to see what I have in my cupboards.

ChefLisa said:
Hi all!

Me too please! [email protected]

How often would you send this?

Okay, I think it has gone to everyone now.

I personally take a look at the Outlet each month and only send out an email if a fairly significant amount of new products are added.

Well, I think I screwed up my Outlet email and it didn't go to everyone. BUT i just got and order for $85!!! Thank you Lisa!! You rock!

LMAO! I'm such a dork!! So, when I scroll down on my Online Activity email, I actually have THREE orders! Totaling $166!! I'm such a goof! I love you even more now Lisa!

I'm afraid I really am a dork. When I pasted the photos into my email, I unknowingly included your signature block, Lisa. One of my customers sent me a friendly note about it...and I just sent out a "I goofed email". My siggy and website was further up in the email, so all should be good. (This is one of the reasons I admit to being a techno-dinosaur-dweeb!) :)

legacypc46 said:
I'm afraid I really am a dork. When I pasted the photos into my email, I unknowingly included your signature block, Lisa. One of my customers sent me a friendly note about it...and I just sent out a "I goofed email". My siggy and website was further up in the email, so all should be good. (This is one of the reasons I admit to being a techno-dinosaur-dweeb!) :)

Oh Kris, you're so funny!

legacypc46 said:

That is something I would do!

Debi said:
LMAO! I'm such a dork!! So, when I scroll down on my Online Activity email, I actually have THREE orders! Totaling $166!! I'm such a goof! I love you even more now Lisa!

Oh my goodness! That makes me so happy! I truly love helping others make money! You rock Debi, you still took the time to send out the email and you are getting rewarded for your efforts!

ChefLisa said:
Oh my goodness! That makes me so happy! I truly love helping others make money! You rock Debi, you still took the time to send out the email and you are getting rewarded for your efforts!

I know!!! Now if my shows would stop canceling! UGH!

1. What is a "Triple Points Day" at Pampered Chef?

A Triple Points Day at Pampered Chef is a special promotion where customers can earn three times the usual amount of points on their purchases. This means that for every dollar spent, customers will receive three points instead of the usual one point. These points can then be redeemed for rewards and discounts on future purchases.

2. How can I participate in a Triple Points Day?

To participate in a Triple Points Day, you simply need to make a purchase on the designated day. The promotion will be automatically applied to your purchase and you will earn three times the points. You can also check your email or the Pampered Chef website for any upcoming Triple Points Days.

3. What is the outlet email and how can I receive it?

The outlet email is a special email that showcases discounted products from the Pampered Chef outlet. These products are typically overstocked or discontinued items that are being sold at a discounted price. To receive the outlet email, you can sign up for Pampered Chef's email list on their website or ask a Pampered Chef consultant to add you to their email list.

4. How can I place an order for the outlet products?

To place an order for outlet products, you can either contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website. The outlet products will be listed under the "Outlet" section and you can add them to your cart and proceed with the checkout process as usual.

5. What is the process for redeeming points earned on a Triple Points Day?

To redeem points earned on a Triple Points Day, you can log into your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Rewards" section. From there, you can select the rewards you want to redeem and follow the instructions to apply them to your next purchase. You can also ask your consultant for assistance with redeeming your points.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcsharon1
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
jenniferm
Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies