• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting First Outlet Order! Specials & Success at Ok, I Am a Nerd!

In summary, it is best to check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website for current specials on your first outlet order. To ensure success, carefully read product descriptions and reviews, follow instructions, and properly care for your new products. Being a "nerd" at Pampered Chef means being passionate and knowledgeable about the company's products and cooking techniques. As a consultant, you can use your discount on your first outlet order. The return policy for outlet orders is the same as regular orders, except that outlet orders are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
PCMelissa
Gold Member
I am so excited! I sent out an email on Tuesday telling my customers so far about the specials on the Outlet.... well today i got my first outlet individual order!!! It was $11.50 and I know that is only like $3.00 or something, but hey...all I did was take a minute to send out an email!! I'll take the $3.00!

Also I only have maybe 60 customers at this point. I think that % is decent!

Hopefully more to come in the future! :D

Congrats Melissa! I guess I am a nerd too. I sent out an email and got an order for $6.50. I was super excited too!!:D

Haha Sarah!! So glad to know I am not alone!! :)

Your not alone - I'm the same way. Every little bit helps. I get so excited that I call everyone & tell them. By now they are probably rolling their eyes at me on the other end of the phone. :)

I WISH I got an order for $6.50! I get "please remove me from your list"! :grumpy:

linojackie said:
I WISH I got an order for $6.50! I get "please remove me from your list"! :grumpy:
Don't worry, I got two of those too!

Related to Exciting First Outlet Order! Specials & Success at Ok, I Am a Nerd!

What are the specials for my first outlet order?

The specials for your first outlet order may vary depending on current promotions and availability. It's best to check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website for the most up-to-date information.

How can I ensure success with my first outlet order?

To ensure success with your first outlet order, it's important to carefully read the product descriptions and reviews, as well as follow any included instructions. Additionally, make sure to properly store and care for your new products to extend their lifespan.

What does it mean to be a "nerd" at Pampered Chef?

Being a "nerd" at Pampered Chef simply means being passionate and knowledgeable about the products, recipes, and cooking techniques offered by the company. It's all about embracing your inner foodie and sharing your love for cooking with others.

Can I use a consultant discount on my first outlet order?

Yes, if you are a Pampered Chef consultant, you can use your consultant discount on your first outlet order. This is a great way to save money on high-quality kitchen products for your own personal use.

What is the return policy for outlet orders?

The return policy for outlet orders is the same as regular orders. You may return any unused, unopened products within 30 days for a full refund, and defective products can be returned at any time for a replacement or refund. However, outlet orders are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • mrsbmomof3
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • BethanyN