• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How did sending a newsletter at 2 am result in $38 in new orders?

In summary, Joy helped a person with formatting and design problems with their newsletter and they were very grateful.
kcjodih
Gold Member
I wanted to thank you here instead of by email so everyone can see how awesome you are. After AT LEAST 1/2 dozen (more like a dozen) emails back and forth last night I FINALLY got my first TT newsletter sent out about 2 am. AND I got two weborders already today! Both from the outlet and one of the customers I don't even know so I'm thinking my newsletter was shared :)
They weren't huge ($22.50 and $16.00) but that's still $38 in orders I didn't have before I sent it AND it's the weekend where people are busy and don't always read their emails regularly so I'm thrilled.

Isn't Tasty Tidbits the Best?! I would be lost if it weren't for Joy's amazing flair!!!

pampered.chris said:
Isn't Tasty Tidbits the Best?! I would be lost if it weren't for Joy's amazing flair!!!

It certainly is! I had problems because I had to change alot of the pics to the Canadian Specials for both months, the outlet pics, and remove some going going gone pics. I also had to change the links since it would open to the US specials instead of ours but couldn't get the recruiting special pic changed to ours - different prices (pdf to html - or something like that so Joy says LOL) so she was a ton of help going back and forth and finally emailing me MY Canadian recruiting pic for me to paste in and voila I was done.

Hopefully next month it will be easier but it was STILL so worth it instead of trying to find a recipe myself, format and make it look 'purty' which was NEVER as purty as hers is and then still put in pics and info.

Thanks again Joy!!

I love TT too!!
Thanks Joy

I just got a sample newsletter this morning. I was starting to look into it. I think it is definately worth it!

I want to thank you as well!!!! I get great comments about the newsletter. I LOVE your service!!!! Thanks for a GREAT Job!!!!

I'm glad we finally found a solution for you. I wish I were able to offer you a more personalized version but I'm stretched pretty thin on the design side right now :(

What is Thanks Joy!! (Tasty Tidbits)?

Thanks Joy!! (Tasty Tidbits) is a collection of easy and delicious recipes created by Pampered Chef consultant Joy, featuring various products and tools from the Pampered Chef line.

How can I access Thanks Joy!! (Tasty Tidbits)?

Thanks Joy!! (Tasty Tidbits) is available on the Pampered Chef website, as well as on Joy's personal blog and social media pages. You can also contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Are the ingredients for the recipes in Thanks Joy!! (Tasty Tidbits) hard to find?

No, all of the ingredients used in Thanks Joy!! (Tasty Tidbits) can be found at your local grocery store. Many of the recipes also feature products from the Pampered Chef line, which can be purchased through a consultant or on the website.

Can I modify the recipes in Thanks Joy!! (Tasty Tidbits) to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, Joy provides tips and variations in her recipes for those with dietary restrictions or preferences. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for more personalized modifications.

Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to contribute to Thanks Joy!! (Tasty Tidbits)?

No, anyone can submit a recipe to Thanks Joy!! (Tasty Tidbits). However, if your recipe is chosen to be featured, you will need to provide permission to use your name and likeness in promotional materials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • chefmarey
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies