• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Track Your FedEx Shipment with Order Number - Simple Guide

In summary, to track your Pampered Chef order using your order number, go to the FedEx website and enter your order number in the "Track" tab. If you do not have your order number, you can use your FedEx account number or contact customer service for assistance. Your order number can be found in your order confirmation email or Pampered Chef account. If your order number is not working, it may be because your order has not yet shipped or there is an issue with the tracking system. You can track your order in real-time using your order number, but there may be delays in the tracking information during high shipping volume or unforeseen circumstances.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
What is it we have to add to the order # to check on shipping on Fedex?

I had it in a document on my computer....but don't have it here....

Thanks!

You mean the reference number where your cons # is in there?

Then you add an "01" at the end. So my recent package had a reference number of 344449G21001.

Hope that helps!

pamperedbecky said:
You mean the reference number where your cons # is in there?

Then you add an "01" at the end. So my recent package had a reference number of 344449G21001.

Hope that helps!

Thanks Becky! That's what I needed!

1. How do I track my Pampered Chef order using my order number?

To track your order, go to the FedEx website and click on the "Track" tab. Enter your order number in the designated field and click "Track." You will be able to see the status and location of your package.

2. Can I track my package if I don't have my order number?

If you have a FedEx account, you can track your package using your account number. If you do not have either your order number or a FedEx account, you can contact our customer service team for assistance.

3. How do I find my order number?

Your order number can be found on your order confirmation email or in your Pampered Chef account under the order history section. It is a 10-digit number that is unique to your order.

4. Why is my order number not working when I try to track my package?

If your order number is not working, it could be because your order has not yet been shipped. Please allow 1-2 business days for your order to be processed and shipped before attempting to track it. If your order has already been shipped and the number is still not working, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Can I track my order in real-time?

Yes, you can track your order in real-time using your order number. FedEx updates their tracking information regularly, so you will be able to see the current status and location of your package. However, please note that there may be delays in the tracking information during high shipping volume or unforeseen circumstances.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kam
  • lt1jane
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Hunter Mom