• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

toGet December Bookings With Host Specials

In summary, the group discussed the use of a trifle bowl and beaded serving sets as a sales tactic during shows. Some members bring the serving set and talk about the trifle bowl, while others carry the bowl with them and have had success in booking parties after showing it. The group also debated whether dressing up the trifle bowl as a centerpiece would help with sales, with one member selling six at a fundraiser with a decorated bowl as the centerpiece. Overall, the consensus was that the trifle bowl is a great item to sell year-round and can be used as a bonus for booking parties, but it is not the main reason people book shows.
babywings76
Gold Member
Are you showing your trifle bowl and beaded serving sets together with the bowl empty, or are you filling the trifle bowl as a centerpiece, or are you doing a recipe to showcase it?

I just bring the serving set (because it is relatively light and easy to pack) and talk about the Trifle bowl. But generally I don't book based on the specials. I just want people booking because it is a great opportunity. They can get so much for FREE!! And half-price, and a DISCOUNT!! Then a discount for a whole year!! That's a pretty good reason to host a party.

I've been passing around the serving set. I don't carry the trifle bowl with me. I've had 3 of my 4 bookings book after seeing the beaded serving set.

I don't really book according to the host specials. They are just a bonus. Anyone can get our AWESOME host benefits and have a fun show any day of the year.

I've been bringing the Trifle Bowl, but not so much for the bookings, as just to sell it this time of year...I've probably sold about five in the past 3 weeks because I have it decorated for a centerpiece & carry it with me (in the bottom of my TTA bag)...since I carry that bag, it's not much to just add it..I booked a friend for December, because she wants that item, but it wasn't a booking from a show; she's a past host.I do think it helps to have it this time of year...although, it's a great item to sell ALL year...

Does bringing it to shows help with sales? I was thinking of purchasing it, but I'm not sure how much I will use it. If it will help me with sales, I just might, otherwise I don't think that I will!

I know it's not the main reason for people book shows, but I like to show them what's on special anyway as the added perk they can get. I love it and it always get wows when I show it to people. But so far I've only sold one, and it wasn't from a guest at a show. I was debating dressing it up as a centerpiece, but didn't know if it was worth the trouble. There are awesome pictures in the catalogs, so I just was wondering if I should just keep it empty-- like I usually do so I can show off the removable stand--or if dressing it up might be what I need to actually sell one (or get them thinking about getting it on sale in December)

I sold 6 of them at a fundraiser for my daughter's school on Saturday because I had it decorated as the centerpiece of my table. I had a candle in it surrounded by pointsetta flowers with a silver ribbon tied around the base. I also use mine as a decoration on our coffee table year-round though so it is usually decorated.

1. How do I get December bookings with host specials?

To get December bookings with host specials, you can start by promoting the host specials to your existing customers and on your social media platforms. You can also reach out to potential hosts and offer them the exclusive host specials for December.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a December party?

Hosting a December party comes with many benefits, such as getting access to exclusive host specials, earning free and discounted products, and having a fun and festive gathering with friends and family. It's also a great way to kickstart your holiday shopping and get started on your gift list.

3. Can I customize the host specials for my December party?

Unfortunately, the host specials for December are pre-determined by Pampered Chef and cannot be customized. However, they are carefully selected to offer a variety of products and discounts that will appeal to your guests and help you have a successful party.

4. How can I maximize my host rewards with December bookings?

To maximize your host rewards with December bookings, you can encourage your guests to invite their friends and family to the party. You can also offer incentives for guests who bring a friend, such as a free product or extra entries into a giveaway. Additionally, be sure to promote the host specials and the benefits of hosting a party to encourage more bookings.

5. Is there a minimum amount of sales required to qualify for the host specials?

Yes, there is a minimum of $200 in sales required to qualify for the host specials. This can be a combination of individual orders from guests or party sales. If the minimum is not met, the host can still earn host rewards based on the total sales of the party, but they will not be eligible for the host specials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • ShelbyMichalek