• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Must-Have S/S Items for Your "Book to Look" Surprise Areas

In summary, "Book to Look" surprise areas are designated areas in your kitchen where you can display and store your Pampered Chef products. These areas are meant to surprise and delight your guests by showcasing unique and useful kitchen tools. Some must-have stainless steel items for these surprise areas include mixing bowls, measuring cups and spoons, strainer, whisk, and can opener. During cooking demonstrations, you can incorporate these surprise areas by showcasing the featured products in various recipes. They can also be personalized with decorative items to add a personal touch. More information about "Book to Look" surprise areas and the featured stainless steel items can be found on the Pampered Chef website or by consulting with a Pampered Chef consultant. Attending cooking shows or events
quiverfull7
Gold Member
What S/S items are you putting under your "Book to Look" surprise areas? I have the Trifle and the dots bowl out ... what else should I take?

bumping this up! :)

what about 1 of the colored knives? or the dots cups, I love those

Definetly the colored Snatouko knife and the mix-n-chop! I love them both and aren't too spendy!

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I always love hearing about what items others are using for their "Book to Look" surprise areas. The Trifle Bowl and Dots Bowl are definitely great choices! Personally, I also like to include our Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls or the Stainless Steel Colander. They are both practical and visually appealing, making for a great "wow" factor in your surprise area. Another option could be our Stainless Steel Whisk or the Stainless Steel Measuring Cups and Spoons. They are essential kitchen tools that your guests may not already have, making them perfect for a surprise area. Happy cooking and good luck with your event!

Related to Discover Must-Have S/S Items for Your "Book to Look" Surprise Areas

What are "Book to Look" surprise areas?

"Book to Look" surprise areas are designated areas in your kitchen where you can display and store your Pampered Chef products. These surprise areas are meant to surprise and delight your guests by showcasing unique and useful kitchen tools.

What are some must-have S/S items for "Book to Look" surprise areas?

Some of the most popular and essential stainless steel (S/S) items for "Book to Look" surprise areas include the S/S Mixing Bowls, S/S Measuring Cups and Spoons, S/S Strainer, S/S Whisk, and S/S Can Opener. These items are not only functional, but also add a sleek and modern touch to your kitchen.

How do I incorporate "Book to Look" surprise areas into my cooking demonstrations?

During your cooking demonstration, you can incorporate "Book to Look" surprise areas by showing your guests how to use the featured products in various recipes. You can also mention the convenience and versatility of these products and how they can make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

Can I personalize my "Book to Look" surprise areas?

Yes, you can personalize your "Book to Look" surprise areas by adding your own personal touch and style. You can use decorative items such as flowers, candles, or themed kitchen towels to make the surprise areas more visually appealing and unique to your personal taste.

Where can I find more information about "Book to Look" surprise areas and the featured S/S items?

You can find more information about "Book to Look" surprise areas and the featured S/S items on the Pampered Chef website or by consulting with your Pampered Chef consultant. You can also attend cooking shows or events to see the products in action and get ideas for your own surprise areas.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• keyssizzler
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
keyssizzler
  • chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher
  • ShelbyMichalek