• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Book to Look and Other Incentives ???

, in summary, the Book to Look was not successful for the people who used it. They decorated the outsides of the boxes with stars or stickers and put pictures of what they would get for free inside. The Chinese to go boxes did not work either because the hostess did not print out pics of what was in the boxes. The Dollar Days flyer worked best for the people who tried it because they mentioned booking at least six times during the show and gave benefits.
heat123
Silver Member
I seached in the search engine for "book to look" and could not find the original post.

My question is for the people who used the mini To go boxes:

Did you write or label them with with "No Peeking" then explain what they are for in the beginning intro?

Did you print out pics of the items they would get for free or what was put in the boxes?

How were your results over all?

I am debating on doing this or the Dollar days flyer or getting the host to get bookings for you by giving away the leis or bead necklaces and then giving her a reward for doing it for you. I need bookings for July and Augst right now and was wondering what method worked best for you all!

Thanks!

I had my hawaian Luau las tnight, and my bookings lei's were not successful at all. I had 5 people who said they would book if the hostess became a consultant, but would not book for me.

When I use the Chinese to go boxes, I decorate the outsides with stars or other stickers. In the inside I put the picture if it is a product, or just a piece of paper with the discount or other incentive.

When you guys do your book to look, do you tell them what may be in the boxes or envelopes?

I give ideas of what could be in the boxes. New free products, additional discounts, etc.

Well, we have only done two shows so far, and the Book to Look is not working for us. I don't know what else to do.:(

I have a silly question, if you've tried everything to 'get' people to book, are you mentioning booking at least 6 times during your show, and telling benefits some way while showing higher priced items?

I haven't tried any of the extra incentives that I've read on here, and I am still new/old. What I did before may not be what works today, but myself I'm going to lean towards not offering extra incentives for booking a show. This may change but my train of thought here is that
#1. It may turn a prospective recruit away if she/he thinks that they have to offer More than what the company already does to get a booking.
#2. Does the company offer enough incentive for booking a show?
I'm sure many of you have had success with "Book to Look" but to me it sounds like a gimmack, and I know personally, I run from gimmacks. I'd rather spend my time realizing that Mary's eyes really lit up when she saw a certain item, and mention that she can get it for FREE or 1/2 price!

When I did Pampered Chef a few years back, I plain out told my guests that I don't play games at my shows to get bookings if YOU want to host a show, you're smart enough to know that. Just let me know at the end of the show. I never had a problem with getting bookings.

Maybe keeping it simpler is our answer????

I don't know, understand, I'm just thinking on this.

Now the Dollar Days to me is more geared toward getting a booking on a certain date. That I will use to book certain dates.

Just my .02
Kris

1. What is the "Book to Look" program?

The "Book to Look" program is a promotional incentive offered by Pampered Chef to encourage hosts to book and hold cooking shows. When a host books a show and has at least 6 guests attend, they receive a free product of their choice from the current catalog.

2. How do I qualify for the "Book to Look" program?

To qualify for the "Book to Look" program, you must be a Pampered Chef host and hold a cooking show with at least 6 guests in attendance. The show can be held in person or virtually.

3. Can I choose any product from the catalog for the "Book to Look" program?

Yes, as long as the product is currently available in the catalog, you can choose any product as your free incentive for the "Book to Look" program.

4. Are there any other incentives besides the "Book to Look" program?

Yes, Pampered Chef also offers other incentives such as the "Double Host Credit" program, where hosts can earn double the amount of host credits based on their show's sales, and the "Half-Price Item" program, where hosts can purchase one item at half the price based on their show's sales.

5. How can I track my progress in the "Book to Look" program?

You can track your progress in the "Book to Look" program by logging into your Pampered Chef account and viewing your show's details. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant for updates on your progress and to choose your free product once you qualify.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AFwife
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
2 3
Replies
Views
jillvw76
  • hoosierchef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
heat123