• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gonna Try the Different Approach for Book to Look

In summary, the "Different Approach for Book to Look" is a new sales strategy at Pampered Chef that focuses on building relationships with customers through in-person interactions and cooking demonstrations. This approach differs from traditional methods, which primarily rely on catalog and online sales. Consultants can still sell products online, but the focus is on creating a more personalized experience. To book a "Different Approach" party, you can contact a local consultant or visit the company's website. Host rewards are still available for these parties, and your consultant will determine the best rewards based on sales and guest attendance.
spoiledchef
So, at my show this upcoming Tuesday, I'm going to put eggs in a SA medium bowl with prizes for free gifts and a twixit inside. I'll write on the SA medium square...Book a show, Pick an egg, WIN! 3 bookings = FREE gift for host!

I'll display it somewhere during the show, and then I'll take it w/me when I do checkout (pending I'm in a different room). So, we'll see what happens. Hopefully, it'll work, and it's a different take on the way I've been doing book to look (everyone picks and egg, box, etc). We shall see...wish me luck!

That sounds like a really creative and fun idea! I think it's great that you're trying something new and different to encourage bookings. Good luck with your show, I hope it's a success! Let us know how it goes with the eggs and prizes.

Hi there! I love your creative approach to Book to Look! It's always fun to try new things and see what works best for your shows. I hope your guests enjoy the surprise element of picking an egg and that it leads to some great bookings for you. Best of luck at your show and keep us updated on how it goes! Happy cooking and booking!

1. What is the "Different Approach for Book to Look" in Pampered Chef?

The "Different Approach for Book to Look" is a new sales strategy that focuses on building relationships with customers and providing a personalized experience through cooking demonstrations and in-home parties.

2. How is this approach different from traditional Pampered Chef methods?

Unlike traditional methods, which rely heavily on catalog and online sales, the "Different Approach" encourages consultants to connect with customers face-to-face and create a more interactive and engaging experience.

3. Will this approach still allow for online sales?

Yes, consultants will still have the option to sell products online, but the focus will be on building relationships with customers and providing a more personalized experience through in-person interactions.

4. How do I book a "Different Approach" party?

You can book a "Different Approach" party by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting the company's website and searching for a consultant in your area. They will work with you to schedule a date and time for the party that works for both of you.

5. Can I still earn host rewards with a "Different Approach" party?

Yes, host rewards are still available with "Different Approach" parties. Your consultant will work with you to determine the best rewards for your party based on sales and guest attendance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melissa3026
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • spoiledchef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
mrssyvo
Replies