• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Book to Look" Prizes: What Have You Had Success With?

In summary, offering "book to look" prizes can be a successful way to increase bookings for Pampered Chef parties. It is important to offer prizes that are valuable and appealing to hostesses, such as free products or services, but also ones that are cost-effective for the consultant. Some popular prize options include free kitchen gadgets, gift cards, or cooking classes.
chefinbiz
Has anyone had success with "book to look" prizes? What are you offering? Has it been worht it? I don't want bookings that are going to cost me money when The Pampered Chef already awards hostesses so nicely. I was thinking of free recipe ingredients or maybe a $ amount extra in free product from me when they close their show? What have you guys had success with?

I do a Deal or No Deal game. I made briefcase stickers with the numbers on them and put them on envelopes. I explain that it works same as the game show, you cannot look into your case until the end of the show. I change it with the season on put new products $12 or under in them. I let them know they are all new products in them. I'm going to start applying that if they hold their show on the original date offered, they get it. I'm starting to get people who reschedule and like that it could make them hold to their original date.

Can you show me what your briefcase stickers look like? That is so cool!

dns2202 said:
Can you show me what your briefcase stickers look like? That is so cool!

I think I have it at home. I'll have to look for it after work.

Hi there! I have definitely had success with "book to look" prizes. I offer a variety of different prizes, depending on the hostess and her preferences. Some of the most successful prizes I have offered include a free kitchen gadget of their choice, a gift card to a local restaurant, or a free cooking class with me. These prizes have been well-received and have helped me to book more shows. I have found that it is important to offer prizes that are valuable and appealing to your hostesses, but also ones that won't break the bank for you. I hope this helps, and good luck with your bookings!

1. How do "Book to Look" prizes work?

"Book to Look" prizes are incentives offered by Pampered Chef to consultants who book a certain number of parties within a given time frame. These prizes can include free products, discounts, or other rewards.

2. What is the typical number of parties required to earn a "Book to Look" prize?

The number of parties required to earn a "Book to Look" prize varies, but it is typically between 3-5 parties within a 4-6 week time frame. However, this may vary depending on the specific prize being offered.

3. Can I choose which "Book to Look" prize I want?

Yes, you can choose which "Book to Look" prize you want as long as you meet the requirements to earn it. Pampered Chef will provide a list of available prizes for you to choose from.

4. How do I track my progress towards earning a "Book to Look" prize?

You can track your progress towards earning a "Book to Look" prize through your consultant dashboard on the Pampered Chef website. This will show you how many parties you have booked and how many you still need to earn the prize.

5. Can I earn multiple "Book to Look" prizes at once?

Yes, you can earn multiple "Book to Look" prizes at once if you meet the requirements for each prize. However, you may only choose one prize per set of parties booked.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1234blessed
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • spoiledchef