• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Today I Had to Give a Client a Ride to Her Office...when We Were

In summary, today I had to give a client a ride to her office. When we were leaving my office she said "someone have a Pampered Chef Show" and I had a box of PC stuff sitting in the floor for a host to pick up. I said that I am a PC consultant and went back into my office to get her a few catalogs. She just called and said she had $200 in orders from her office. Woo Hoo! I told her I would make it into a catty show and she could have the host benefits! Isn't great when these orders drop right out of the sky?
PCSarahjm
Today I had to give a client a ride to her office...when we were leaving my office she said"o someone have a Pampered Chef Show" I had a box of PC stuff sitting in the floor for a host to pick up. I said that I am a PC consultant.....and went back into my office to get her a few catalogs. She just called and said she had $200 in orders from her office..Woo Hoo! I told her I would make it into a catty show and she could have the host benefits! Isn't great when these orders drop right out of the sky:D :D :D

Just had to share!!!

That is so awesome, and yes that is great, I need a couple of those today!!

That is fantastic. :)

Awesome! I had that happen too! I closed a show for a host about a week ago. She called me Wed and said she had $300 in orders that trickled in after she closed her show! AWESOME!

Good for you! It helps to have PC stuff everywhere!

Trickled in? That's a shower of blessings!!!!!

That is great. I would love it if I could get some to trickle in today.

Awesome- Isn't it great when they fall from the sky?

Wouldn't we all be so lucky if all of our shows were this way? Oh well, I like to work for it sometimes.

It's great to get that "icing on the cake" isn't it?

My "icing" came yesterday in the form of an individual order on my web-site for $225! It was "icing" for my Director too because it helped her make her $4000 minimum at the last minute!

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!

Promote your business everywhereI just bought the car magnets for my car at National Conf. and have been approached / stopped 2x in that past 3 weeks. The last time was just yesterday when a lady in traffic saw the magnets and called me and said she was in the car next to me and NEEDED to place an order. We pulled into the gas station just down the road and she placed her order. Between these two orders, my magnets are paid for. Woohoo!!

I almost always have a PC pin or shirt on when I go out. Even hubby wears a PC ballcap. Even today at the surgical center for my husband's kidney stone treatment, I was asked about my pin and made 3 new contacts with the nurses. They want to have a party!

The contacts are endless. Lesson learned -- If you want others to know what you do, you have to let them know what it is!

Related to Today I Had to Give a Client a Ride to Her Office...when We Were

1. How did you end up giving your client a ride to her office?

My client's car broke down and she was running late for an important meeting. I happened to be nearby and offered to give her a ride to her office.

2. Was it a long drive to her office?

No, her office was only a few miles away, so it wasn't a long drive at all.

3. Did you have to rearrange your schedule to accommodate the ride?

Yes, I had to rearrange a few appointments but it was worth it to help my client in her time of need.

4. Did you have to wait for your client while she was in her meeting?

Yes, I waited in the lobby of her office building until her meeting was finished. It gave me a chance to catch up on some work while I waited.

5. Did your client express gratitude for your help?

Yes, my client was extremely grateful and even offered to reimburse me for gas. I was happy to help and it felt great to be able to assist her in a time of need.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefheidi2003
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
Replies
Views
MWCOOKIN
Replies
Views
cindylpal