• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Never Give Up...on Logo Wear, Bags, Etc.

In summary, the speaker shares their experience with wearing Pampered Chef clothing and carrying their catalog bag, and how it has led to numerous bookings and potential customers. They also mention the positive impact of wearing PC logo items and how it can attract attention and interest in their business.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
So, I've had a thing on my van for ages...no bites...wear PC logo once a week, no bites...carry around a PC bag or use the PC grocery bag...no bites...

Then yesterday...

A coworker who sees me DAILY and I can't leave my office without seeing decided to look at a catalog after seeing my PC windbreaker.

I get called in the afternoon to a "medical emergency" in the call center and the lady I'm attending to sees my PC jacket and starts rambling how she loves PC and bought some when she lived down in Texas and that I HAD to bring her a catalog.

Then I go get 1/2 hour chair massage (YEAH!) because I had won 2 certificates back in August and they were do to expire. The lady doing my massage sees the jacket and wants to buy because her niece had a party (not with me) and forgot to ask her what she wanted so she is giving the business to me.

Oh, and this same jacket got me a contact 2 weeks ago who wants to increase her DOTS collection when she gets her tax refund.

So, when it rains, it pours!!!!

Whoo hoo! That's awesome!

Keep wearing the jacket!

pamperedlinda said:
Keep wearing the jacket!

I plan on it! Unfortunately after "speed walking" through the warehouse (A.K.A. running) for the medical emergency, I had to put it in the wash... :eek:

I had something similar happen too. I had been wearing the PC pen around my neck everyday and carrying the catalog bag too. No questions or anything. I wear a rectangle pin that has the PC logo on it on my jacket (to cover a company logo) and someone who sees me weekly says..."I didn't know you were a PC consultant!"....got a show from her...3 bookings from her show and 2 bookings so far from one of those....:)...so yes, don't give up!!!

That is awesome! :)

Okay, you talked me into it. I'm buying the catalog tote with my supply order tonight!!!

I carry mine as well all the time. Sometimes I get "bites"...sometimes I don't! I will continue to carry it because if only one person sees it, it could be "the one" who will give me lots of future bookings! That's why I do the Pampered Business Shows and hope those reach someone who would like a Cooking Show!

I love my catalog tote! I got the sample with the space for a water bottle. My director says she keeps her pens in there. I keep my daughter's bottle in there. It has a pocket for business cards, too. I was at Denny's for free breakfast the other day and someone behind me squealed, "OMG, YOU SELL PC???" She's ordering a couple things. Her house is under construction and she wants to host a show when it's done. YIPPEE!! I get comments on my tote all the time. :)

Glad your business is getting blessed!

I agree with logowear...sometimes it seems like it isn't working for me, and other times it seems like people run up to me excited to find a PC consultant!

Congratulations, Janet! It's funny what people can look right at and miss (like your van logo) and what they'll see.

janetupnorth said:
So, I've had a thing on my van for ages...no bites...wear PC logo once a week, no bites...carry around a PC bag or use the PC grocery bag...no bites...

Then yesterday...

A coworker who sees me DAILY and I can't leave my office without seeing decided to look at a catalog after seeing my PC windbreaker.

I get called in the afternoon to a "medical emergency" in the call center and the lady I'm attending to sees my PC jacket and starts rambling how she loves PC and bought some when she lived down in Texas and that I HAD to bring her a catalog.

Then I go get 1/2 hour chair massage (YEAH!) because I had won 2 certificates back in August and they were do to expire. The lady doing my massage sees the jacket and wants to buy because her niece had a party (not with me) and forgot to ask her what she wanted so she is giving the business to me.

Oh, and this same jacket got me a contact 2 weeks ago who wants to increase her DOTS collection when she gets her tax refund.

So, when it rains, it pours!!!!

Janet,
Is that the black & white Windbreaker at Merrill? Just want to know how it fits? I was there before & all they have left are 3X. I will have stuff on underneath, but I don't want it to be huge....TIA :D

Ginger428 said:
Janet,
Is that the black & white Windbreaker at Merrill? Just want to know how it fits? I was there before & all they have left are 3X. I will have stuff on underneath, but I don't want it to be huge....TIA :D

Yes, the black and white one on clearance - my Christmas gift! :)
It fits great for me! I have a medium. I usually wear about a medium in women's - 38 chest. It fits great with a turtleneck under it.

Sleeve length good for me, good length.

They do have the burgandy/white one now that is the "same". I tried that one on at NC and liked it but it was too much for me to spend.

Great thanks....

I'd say the most "true to size" of anything Merrill.

Related to Never Give Up...on Logo Wear, Bags, Etc.

1. What types of logo wear and bags does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of logo wear and bags, including t-shirts, aprons, hats, tote bags, and lunch bags.

2. Can I customize the logo and design on the items?

Yes, you can customize the logo and design on all of our logo wear and bags. We offer a range of colors and fonts to choose from.

3. How long does it take to receive my logo wear and bags order?

The time it takes to receive your order depends on the customization and quantity of items. Typically, it takes 7-10 business days for processing and shipping.

4. Are there any minimum order requirements for logo wear and bags?

No, there are no minimum order requirements for logo wear and bags. You can order as many or as few items as you need.

5. Can I order logo wear and bags for a special event or promotion?

Yes, you can order logo wear and bags for special events or promotions. We offer bulk discounts for larger orders and can work with you to create a unique design for your event or promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefRiGuy
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
nysart8902
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • smspamperedchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies