• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wear Logo Wear: Unexpected Opportunities Await!

In summary, Beth wore a PC consultant shirt to her bone density scan and the tech recognized it and asked her about PC. Beth shared that she wears PC logo wear everywhere she goes and has booked many shows with it. The tote she brought with her wasn't very visible and she overloaded it, so she's considering getting a different tote. She also recommends logowear and recommends first connecting with people to build a relationship before discussing PC.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
Always wear logowear or carry SOMETHING that identifies you as a PC consultant!

Today I had to go in for a Bone Density Scan. It's a rainy, yucky day. I was going there and then right home.

The tech saw my shirt and asked. We talked about PC and her little quikut paring knife during the scan. When it was done she took a mini catalog and gave me her contact info AND booked a show.

...you never know!

Can I ask exactly which shirt you wore? A lot of Merrill's clothes are expensive.

I have on a button down cotton shirt but I've gotten plenty of contacts while wearing any one of my shirts or carrying a tote or even a recipe book. Just so it's visible.

Had I had my tote there I believe the same conversation would have happened today.

I just moved to a new state...8 hours from where I had started and grown my business. I wear PC Logo wear everywhere I go now...and I have booked many shows. Truly...it is worth the investment of Logo Wear. :)

So far, the couple of PC bags I have gotten are a pain to carry around!!! The straps aren't long enough so I can wear the bag over my other shoulder...you know what I mean? That's just more comfortable for me. So, I haven't been using it. I went back to my plain old purse. Is there any place I can get a PC bag with LONG straps??

I bring my tote almost everywhere I go. I've maybe gotten 5 people from bringing it in the past 5 years. But, no shows from it. :(

I got 2 shows from my catty tote. Never from my shirt or my jacket (which was bought last year for $10!)

My catalog tote was a pain to carry too b/c I overloaded it. I do carry former conference totes but I dont' think the logo is that noticeable.

I like the catalog tote we got at conference this year, have given out MANY catalogs. Only a few actually ordered, no shows yet, but not to say it won't happen. I like how the catalogs are in front, then a zippered pocket, then a huge compartment. I tend to overload as well, lol, so I've had to watch that. It also helps me carry my son's Headshots, lol, so bonus! Straps are nice and long, but I don't think you can purchase it (except maybe on ebay?) I think Catalog tote is a great investment!

nothing has ever come from either carrying the tote or wearing the logo wear.... I have given out catalogs, gotten very few contacts...they will take mine, but not give their's. The few that give their contact info must avoid my calls...

I try to have a non-PC conversation so that I'm not just all about PC. Building a relationship is key with all contacts.

If I have enough time to really talk I do ask for a phone number so I can follow up on whatever I was sharing when we talked but if it's a quick conversation, I usually just ask those who I meet out an about for an email (and now that HO *might* be doing the NL and they require that info, I ask for first and last name). That isn't threatening but it gets my name in front of them monthly with my newsletter and enough of them have ordered or booked that I feel it's worth the effort.

That rocks Beth! Congrats! I love logowear and have booked shows and orders from it...both the tote and apparel. I completely agree that you should first connect....the topic of PC will naturally pop up...logowear and totes just speed up the flow. :)

What is "Wear Logo Wear"?

"Wear Logo Wear" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows consultants to purchase and wear branded merchandise to represent the company. This can include t-shirts, aprons, hats, and other items.

What are the benefits of participating in "Wear Logo Wear"?

Participating in "Wear Logo Wear" can help to increase brand recognition and awareness for Pampered Chef. It also gives consultants a professional and polished look when representing the company at events and parties.

Can I customize the "Wear Logo Wear" items?

Yes, you can customize many of the "Wear Logo Wear" items with your name and contact information. This is a great way to promote your personal brand as a Pampered Chef consultant.

How do I purchase "Wear Logo Wear" items?

You can purchase "Wear Logo Wear" items through the Pampered Chef website. Simply log in to your consultant account and navigate to the "Wear Logo Wear" section. Prices and availability may vary.

Can I wear "Wear Logo Wear" items to any event or party?

While it is ultimately up to the discretion of the host, "Wear Logo Wear" items are generally appropriate to wear to any Pampered Chef event or party. However, it is always best to check with the host beforehand to ensure that it is appropriate for the specific event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefRiGuy
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
nysart8902
  • janetupnorth
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • Sheila