• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

theNext Food Network Star (7/6/2008) No Spoliers Inside

In summary, "The Next Food Network Star" is a reality competition show on the Food Network where aspiring chefs compete for their own cooking show. The judges vary each season and contestants are chosen through auditions and casting calls. The prize for winning is their own cooking show on the Food Network. Viewers cannot participate as contestants, but can watch and vote for their favorite contestants.
Kitchen Diva
Gold Member
Okay, here's the thread for when all of you get finished watching this evening's episode.

I will say this and only this. You will be surprised to an extent, but I feel you'll agree with the judges decision and I have a new favorite, and it is not Kelsey (mostly because she stole my diva name)

I can't wait to hear what you all think about tonights episode!

Oh I am ready to talk anyone here? I am creating a spolier thread in case anyone is here. I need to go to bed though.

Did you have a favorite performance or contestant? Let's discuss! I just finished watching and I have to say, I was definitely surprised by the judges' decision. I didn't see that coming at all! And I totally agree with you, I have a new favorite as well. Kelsey was great, but I think there were some other contestants who really stood out tonight. Can't wait to see what happens next week!

1. What is "the Next Food Network Star"?

"The Next Food Network Star" is a reality competition show that airs on the Food Network. It features aspiring chefs and cooks competing against each other to win their own cooking show on the network.

2. Who are the judges on "the Next Food Network Star"?

The judges on "The Next Food Network Star" vary from season to season, but typically include celebrity chefs and food industry professionals. Some past judges have included Bobby Flay, Giada De Laurentiis, and Alton Brown.

3. How are contestants chosen for "the Next Food Network Star"?

Contestants for "The Next Food Network Star" are chosen through a combination of auditions and casting calls. The show looks for individuals with unique cooking styles, personalities, and potential for a successful cooking show on the Food Network.

4. What is the prize for winning "the Next Food Network Star"?

The prize for winning "The Next Food Network Star" is their own cooking show on the Food Network. This includes a budget for producing the show and a chance to showcase their culinary skills to a national audience.

5. Can viewers participate in "the Next Food Network Star"?

Unfortunately, viewers cannot participate in "The Next Food Network Star" as contestants. However, they can watch and vote for their favorite contestants throughout the season.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • BlessedWifeMommy
  • General Chat
Replies