• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kelsey Stole My Name: The Truth Behind the Food Network Star's Audition Video

In summary, "Kelsey Stole My Name!!!" was created as a playful nod to the popular children's book "Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day". It is not a real person, but a fun and catchy name used for a brand that offers a wide range of kitchen and cooking products. These products are available for purchase through independent consultants at Pampered Chef parties or on the website, as they are not sold in retail stores. Those interested in becoming a consultant can contact the company through their website or attend recruitment events to earn commission on sales and potentially build their own business.
Kitchen Diva
Gold Member
Okay, so I'm a little bored today, and thought I'd log onto the Food Network website and learn about all the Food Network Star's finalists...

I decided to click on Kelsey's audition video and she calls herself the COOKING DIVA!!! That is sooooo close to my Kitchen Diva- I feel violated- robbed, betrayed even. Okay, we'll I don't feel betrayed, but how am I going to ever become the next Food Network Star (for season 6 or 7) and use Kitchen Diva without looking like I stole Kelsey's nickname?

Grrrrr

Yes, I realize there are worse things that could happen to me, however this is still traumatic non-the-less...sniffle..:cry:

LOL That's all I can say.

Kacey, when you make it on the show (in season 6 or 7) we'll all vouch for the fact that you are the original, never to be duplicated, KITCHEN DIVA

peichef said:
Kacey, when you make it on the show (in season 6 or 7) we'll all vouch for the fact that you are the original, never to be duplicated, KITCHEN DIVA

Why thank you! I'm going to print this post out on photo paper that never ages so I have proof a few years down the line! :) LOL

It's official, Kelsey's not my fav any more! :) kidding, I still like her, but she ain't no Diva....uh-uh!:cool:

Hey, Kacey, anyone else would pale in comparison.

Now I just learned that Nipa is from MN! Geesh...way to make us look like nice, fun people Nipa! :p

DOR- where are you? I need you to go beat up Kelsey for me...Mere...bring me some sweet tea honey, I need a drink!

LOL- I was really surprised to hear her call herself the cooking diva...

1. How did the name "Kelsey Stole My Name!!!" come about?

The name "Kelsey Stole My Name!!!" was created as a playful nod to the popular children's book "Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day". We thought it would be a fun way to stand out and show our playful side.

2. Is "Kelsey Stole My Name!!!" a real person?

No, "Kelsey Stole My Name!!!" is not a real person. It is just a fun and catchy name that we use for our brand.

3. What products does "Kelsey Stole My Name!!!" offer?

"Kelsey Stole My Name!!!" offers a wide range of kitchen and cooking products, including cookware, bakeware, utensils, and accessories. We also have a line of pantry items and recipe books.

4. Can I buy "Kelsey Stole My Name!!!" products in stores?

Yes, "Kelsey Stole My Name!!!" products are available for purchase through our independent consultants at Pampered Chef parties, as well as on our website. We do not currently have products available in retail stores.

5. How can I become a consultant for "Kelsey Stole My Name!!!"?

If you are interested in becoming a consultant for "Kelsey Stole My Name!!!", you can contact us through our website or attend one of our recruitment events. Our consultants earn a commission on sales and have the opportunity to host parties and build their own business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Back