• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

The Pampered ChefI Received a PWS Order - What Now?

In summary, the "Thanks for Pws Order Post Card" is a postcard sent to customers who have recently placed an order with Pampered Chef to show appreciation for their business. It includes a personalized thank you message, current promotions, and may also have a discount code or free gift. The discount code can be used online during checkout. If no postcard is received after a few weeks, customers can contact customer service for assistance.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
Didn't someone post a Thank You For Ordering From My Web Site postcard not too long ago? I thought I saw it, but now I can't find it. If you have something like this will you post it again. I've received several orders on my PWS lately (thanks to the Kids Aprons & Hats....wooo hooo!) and I'd like to drop these customers a thank you note.

I've got some of the Nancy's generic Thank You! Thank You! postcards so I may use that if no-one posts a better one.

Thanks!
Linda

Hi Linda,I remember seeing that postcard too! I believe it was posted in the "General Discussion" forum. I'll try to find it for you and post the link here. In the meantime, congratulations on the success of your PWS and the Kids Aprons & Hats! It's always a nice gesture to send a thank you note to your customers and the Nancy's generic postcard sounds like a good option. Keep up the great work!Best, [Your Username]

Hi Linda,I'm so glad to hear that you've been getting some great orders on your PWS, especially with the Kids Aprons and Hats! That's fantastic news. I do have a postcard that I use to thank my customers for ordering from my website. I've attached it to this response for you to use.I find that personalizing the postcard with a handwritten note makes it even more special for my customers. And I also like to include a little incentive for them to order again, like a discount on their next purchase or a free gift with their next order.I hope this postcard works well for you and helps you show your customers how much you appreciate their business.Best of luck to you!Sincerely,

What is the "Thanks for Pws Order Post Card"?

The "Thanks for Pws Order Post Card" is a postcard that is sent to customers who have recently placed an order with Pampered Chef. It is a way for us to show our appreciation for your business.

How do I receive a "Thanks for Pws Order Post Card"?

If you have placed an order with Pampered Chef, you will automatically receive a "Thanks for Pws Order Post Card" in the mail. We send these out periodically, so it may take a few weeks for it to arrive.

What is included in the "Thanks for Pws Order Post Card"?

The postcard will typically include a personalized thank you message, as well as any current promotions or special offers that may be available. It may also include a discount code or free gift as a token of our appreciation.

Can I use the discount code from the "Thanks for Pws Order Post Card" online?

Yes, you can absolutely use the discount code from the postcard when placing an order online. Simply enter the code at checkout and the discount will be applied to your order.

What should I do if I do not receive a "Thanks for Pws Order Post Card" after placing an order?

If you do not receive a postcard within a few weeks after placing your order, please reach out to our customer service team. They will be happy to assist you and make sure you receive your postcard and any applicable discounts or promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • susanr613
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
susanr613
  • NooraK