1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: No paperwork or bags received with order

1. PamperedchefDaly

PamperedchefDaly Member Gold Member

The last few times I submitted a show in my name (consultant acting as host) I received the order without bags, and without the perforated sheets listing each customers name and order. All I get is one sheet with my name on it, saying Thank You For Your Order, and listing all the items in the box. Is that because I'm the consultant? In the past, I've gotten the perf sheets and bags, just like a regular host would. Does this happen to anybody else?

2. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

You should still be getting bags and info. I'd call HO and let them know. That happened to me once, and I just used some extra bags I luckily had on hand. They sent me a pack of bags through the mail to make up for it. So now I have some official ones on hand should that happen again. :)

Aug 20, 2009
  3. I did get bags with my last "Consultant as Host" show, but did not get any info. I just used my reciepts, but the info in the box would have been helpful. I hope my hosts are getting the info and bags.

Aug 20, 2009
  4. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

Guess what? The people that pack our boxes are humans and mistakes happen. In ~400 shows, I've had it happen a handful of times.

Just call HO and have them send the bags out to you.

Aug 20, 2009
  5. Porchechef

Porchechef Member

The past 3 shows that I hosted- there were bags but NO paperwork. I assumed it was cuz I was a consultant. I will call next time.

Aug 20, 2009
  6. Really? Humans pack our boxes? Why does my box have a slip in it that says packed by Robot 42? Hmmmmm?

Aug 20, 2009
  7. pattikake

pattikake Member

My last two that I have hosted came without paperwork ...

Aug 20, 2009
  8. pc_jessica

pc_jessica Advanced Member

thats great! haha

Aug 20, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted