• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

No Paperwork or Bags Received With Order

yeah, that happens sometimes. usually they send replacements or apologize and send the paperwork. thats great! haha yeah, that happens sometimes. usually they send replacements or apologize and send the paperwork.
PamperedchefDaly
Gold Member
The last few times I submitted a show in my name (consultant acting as host) I received the order without bags, and without the perforated sheets listing each customers name and order. All I get is one sheet with my name on it, saying Thank You For Your Order, and listing all the items in the box. Is that because I'm the consultant? In the past, I've gotten the perf sheets and bags, just like a regular host would. Does this happen to anybody else?

You should still be getting bags and info. I'd call HO and let them know. That happened to me once, and I just used some extra bags I luckily had on hand. They sent me a pack of bags through the mail to make up for it. So now I have some official ones on hand should that happen again. :)

I did get bags with my last "Consultant as Host" show, but did not get any info. I just used my reciepts, but the info in the box would have been helpful. I hope my hosts are getting the info and bags.

Guess what? The people that pack our boxes are humans and mistakes happen. In ~400 shows, I've had it happen a handful of times. Just call HO and have them send the bags out to you.

The past 3 shows that I hosted- there were bags but NO paperwork. I assumed it was cuz I was a consultant. I will call next time.

DebbieJ said:
Guess what? The people that pack our boxes are humans and mistakes happen. In ~400 shows, I've had it happen a handful of times.

Just call HO and have them send the bags out to you.

Really? Humans pack our boxes? Why does my box have a slip in it that says packed by Robot 42? Hmmmmm?

My last two that I have hosted came without paperwork ...

ChefKevin said:
Really? Humans pack our boxes? Why does my box have a slip in it that says packed by Robot 42? Hmmmmm?

thats great! haha

1. Why didn't I receive any paperwork or bags with my order?

There could be a few reasons why you did not receive any paperwork or bags with your order. It is possible that the order was shipped directly from our warehouse, in which case your consultant may not have had the opportunity to include additional materials. It is also possible that your consultant may have run out of bags or paperwork and was unable to include them with your order. If you have any concerns, please reach out to your consultant directly for further assistance.

2. Can I still receive paperwork or bags for my order?

If you would like to receive paperwork or bags for your order, please reach out to your consultant. They may be able to provide you with the materials or direct you to where you can access them. Alternatively, you can also find digital versions of our paperwork on our website.

3. Is there any important information on the paperwork that I should be aware of?

Yes, our paperwork includes important information such as product care instructions, warranty information, and our return policy. If you did not receive any paperwork with your order, please reach out to your consultant for further assistance.

4. Can I still return my order without the paperwork?

Yes, you can still return your order without the paperwork. All returns must be processed through your consultant, so please reach out to them for further instructions. However, we do recommend keeping the paperwork for your records and reference.

5. Will I still receive my host benefits without the paperwork?

Yes, you will still receive your host benefits even if you did not receive any paperwork with your order. Your consultant will have a record of your host benefits and will be able to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kaylin
  • Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • DebPC