• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thank-You Gifts for 1st Hosts: PC's Silicone Trivet & More

In summary, as a first-time host with Pampered Chef, you have two options for your thank-you gift: a free product valued at up to $25 or a 10% discount on your next order. To redeem your thank-you gift, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant after your party. However, there is a minimum party sales requirement of $200 and at least 3 buying guests. The thank-you gift options are pre-selected and cannot be exchanged for a different product, but the 10% discount can be applied to any Pampered Chef product. This is a great opportunity to stock up on your favorite kitchen tools or try out a new product at a discounted price.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
(the ones PC sends to the first hosts of a new recruit). I know it used to be the lotion - isn't it a silicone trivet now?

They have the choice of the soap or the trivet.

Yes, it used to be the lotion that was sent to the first hosts of a new recruit, but now it is a silicone trivet. This change was made to be more environmentally friendly and sustainable. Plus, the silicone trivet is more practical and can be used in the kitchen for cooking and baking.

Related to Thank-You Gifts for 1st Hosts: PC's Silicone Trivet & More

1. What are the options for 1st Hosts Thank-You Gifts?

As a first-time host with Pampered Chef, you have two options for your thank-you gift. You can choose between a free product valued at up to $25 or a 10% discount on your next order. This is our way of showing our appreciation for hosting a successful party!

2. How do I redeem my 1st Hosts Thank-You Gift?

To redeem your thank-you gift, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant after your party. They will assist you in selecting your free product or applying the discount to your next order. It's our way of saying thank you for choosing to host with us!

3. Is there a minimum party sales requirement to receive the 1st Hosts Thank-You Gift?

Yes, in order to qualify for the 1st Hosts Thank-You Gift, your party must have a minimum of $200 in sales and at least 3 buying guests. This is to ensure that you receive a thank-you gift that truly reflects your efforts in hosting a successful party.

4. Can I choose a different product as my 1st Hosts Thank-You Gift if I don't like the options?

Unfortunately, the 1st Hosts Thank-You Gift options are pre-selected and cannot be exchanged for a different product. However, we are confident that you will find something you love from the available options!

5. Is the 10% discount for my 1st Hosts Thank-You Gift applicable to all Pampered Chef products?

Yes, the 10% discount can be applied to any Pampered Chef product, including those on sale or as part of a bundle. This is a great opportunity to stock up on your favorite kitchen tools or try out a new product at a discounted price!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedpartridge
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
LeslieSGI
  • sarahsellcm
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • tvanhowling