• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recurrent Hosts: More Fun, More Gifts!

In summary, the conversation is about the benefits of having recurrent hosts and the success that some consultants have had with them. Some have made friends and gained referrals, while others have even recruited new consultants through their relationship with recurrent hosts. The hosts themselves enjoy the experience and often rebook, leading to repeat business for the consultant. While the sales may vary, the positive relationship and enthusiasm for the products and experience is what makes recurrent hosts valuable.
Laura420
Hi Guys...

How do you guys feel about recurrent hosts... :love:

Since February, there has been the one demo show and 3 catalog shows, and now another upcoming cooking show in October... The first show was decent followed by the cattys which were qualifing to decent but under 300, and one remains to be seen... there was even a single personal order in there...

The more the merrier... right? :) ...

Definately Christmas gift worthy... yes? :D

I love my Hosts who rebook! Some of them have become wonderful friends - 2 of them just placed outlet orders! Best of all, 2 of my recurrent hosts just signed to become consultants! Both of them cited the great relationship we have, and knowing it would be fun to work with me as part of their decision process. I am just as excited to get to work with them!

Last edited:
i'm just getting started with rebooking hosts (i started the biz in november) so far, one yes and one no. however, i already have 3 who want to rebook when their preferred items are on special (or the 60% off everything we did in feb).

becky i hope i can be like you and make the experience so great they want to sign :)

Good for you!
Alot of my business has been repeat hosts. My favorite is a guest that has been to 4-5 parties always tells you NO and then.....YES! She decides to have a show :)
It means I passed the test! LOL. Repeat business keeps ya going, I always rebook my hosts for 6 months from the date of their show. Everything will be different!
I have also had hosts sign, one even gave me a referral for a girl on my team. sweet. I love the friends I have made doing PC

I LOVE repeat hosts!! I was one once and then two years later (I had a show every season) I signed and haven't looked back!! I did a show for a friend and signed her IMMEDIATELY! Now I just did another show and the host wants to sign but hubby isn't sure so we are working with him!! I hope to have her signed by August 31st!!

Good luck!

Repeat hostesses are great. Granted sometimes they will have better shows than others. I have one hostess who books every 6 mths and her show sales have gotten lower and lower. She doesn't mind b/c she has almost everything, ALMOST everything...still more to get. But she LOVES to host for me and that is a GREAT thing!!

1. How does the "Recurrent Hosts" program work?

The "Recurrent Hosts" program is designed to reward our loyal customers who consistently host Pampered Chef parties. As a Recurrent Host, you will receive a special gift for each party you host, in addition to the regular host rewards. The more parties you host, the more gifts you receive!

2. What types of gifts can I expect as a Recurrent Host?

We offer a variety of gifts for our Recurrent Hosts, such as exclusive kitchen products, discounts on future purchases, and free shipping on your party orders. The specific gifts may vary depending on the season and availability, but we guarantee they will be valuable and useful for your kitchen!

3. Is there a limit to how many parties I can host as a Recurrent Host?

No, there is no limit! We encourage our Recurrent Hosts to host as many parties as they are comfortable with. The more parties you host, the more gifts you will receive, so it's a win-win situation.

4. Can I combine the rewards from being a Recurrent Host with other host rewards?

Yes, as a Recurrent Host, you will still receive all the regular host rewards, such as free products and discounts. The gifts from the Recurrent Hosts program will be in addition to these rewards, giving you even more benefits for hosting a party.

5. How do I sign up for the Recurrent Hosts program?

If you have hosted a Pampered Chef party in the past, you are automatically enrolled in the Recurrent Hosts program. If you are a new host, simply let your consultant know that you would like to be a Recurrent Host, and they will ensure you are signed up and receive all the benefits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
leftymac
  • luvmypomeranian
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • ChefJoyJ
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies