• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fun & Rowdy Cooking Show for the Non-Cook Host - Host Hates to Cook!

In summary, the gal hates to cook, but wants to be a part of a free show. She is considering a sip and dip show, a cooking show with a friend, or an express show.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I'm doing a show for a friend in a few weeks and this gal HATES to cook! She's one of those people who shops at a lot of gourmet grocery stores and deli's and she eats out a lot....yes, she is single. She's very successful and a work-a-holic too (probably works 10-12 hour days).

I'm trying to think of something fun to do at her show. I used to work with her and most of the guests there will be former co-workers as well. Several of them have already hosted shows for me too. All of the shows I've had from this group of people are in the $600-$800 range so I'm sure that's why my friend wants to host.....she's jealous and competitive and wants in on the free stuff too!

What would be fun? This is a pretty rowdy group as well (mostly single, most live in-town/down-town, girls, guys, straight, & gay). As my friend put it "I'm serving Mimosas, Margaritas, and Bloody Marys, I hope you'll make something good to go with them!"

I was thinking of playing the 'Who am I?" game that I saw on this board a while back (I've been saving it for an occasion with just the right group that wouldn't be offended).

I was thinking about some of the recipes in the new Cooking For Two & More cookbook, but the only problem I see with that is there will be a lot of peope there and I need a recipe that will feed everyone. I was kind of thinking that since she isn't too fond of cooking that I would pair her up against someone who also doesn't know their way around the kitchen too well and see who is faster (funnier) at finishing a recipe....

Any ideas?

Why not a sip and dip show? I bet she likes to entertain people and purchases the food for them. This would be a great way to show off our spice blends as well as the Simple Additions.

I was thinking a sip & dip show would be great too!

A great new recipe for the sip & dip show is The flatbread with the olive spread and the parmesan butter! Also, for a dessert - in the Cooking for 2 or more - the Truffle Bar is excellent - and everyone creates their own truffle!
Oh and make sure she is using the Quick Stir for her drinks!

you could do the sip and dip to show off the simple additions, but what about making the harvest chicken salad as well?? I have made it at hoem for my family and I put it in the large bowl. It feeds all 10 of us.. no I don't have 10 kids just a huge expanded family with sisters, and mom and dad and nieces and nephews!!! LOL

What about doing an express - No cook show like the kind Tom Marston does?

Great ideas....keep them coming!

The show is at 11:00 (am) and everyone will probably hang around for a few hours to visit. I like the idea about the chicken salad, we had that at our team meeting last week and it was very good. I've heard that the flat bread and spreads were good as well.

1. What is "Host Hates to Cook!"?

"Host Hates to Cook!" is a special offer from Pampered Chef where you can host a cooking show without actually doing any cooking! Instead, your Pampered Chef consultant will do all the cooking while you and your guests sit back, relax, and enjoy the delicious food.

2. How does "Host Hates to Cook!" work?

First, you'll invite your friends and family to your "Host Hates to Cook!" show. Then, on the day of the show, your Pampered Chef consultant will arrive with all the ingredients and equipment needed to make the recipes. They will do all the cooking and clean-up, while you and your guests socialize and learn about our products. It's the perfect way to host a fun and stress-free gathering!

3. Do I still get the host rewards if I choose "Host Hates to Cook!"?

Yes, you still get to enjoy all the amazing host rewards when you choose "Host Hates to Cook!" as your show option. You'll earn free products, half-priced items, and exclusive discounts based on the total sales from your show. Plus, you'll also receive an additional free gift just for choosing this option!

4. Can I customize the menu for my "Host Hates to Cook!" show?

Absolutely! Your Pampered Chef consultant will work with you to create a menu that fits your preferences and dietary needs. You can choose from a variety of recipes that are easy to make and delicious to taste. You can even request specific recipes from our catalog if you have a favorite!

5. How do I book a "Host Hates to Cook!" show?

Booking a "Host Hates to Cook!" show is easy! Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know you're interested in this option. They will work with you to schedule a date and time that works for you and your guests. Then, sit back and relax while your consultant takes care of the rest!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrslulu2012
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chellb1234
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • PamperedSheep