• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spice Up Your Gifts with Sweet Cinnamon Rub and Cranberry Trivet - Only $10.50!

In summary, a Charter Host Gift is a special thank-you gift given to hosts who hold a Pampered Chef party within the first 60 days of becoming a consultant. This is to show appreciation for helping launch the business. The gift options include kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware, and are subject to availability. To qualify, the consultant must have held a party with at least $200 in sales and one booking. The Charter Host Gift does not affect the amount of host rewards that can still be earned. To redeem the gift, the consultant must log into their account on the website within 30 days of the party date.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
I didn't realize this had changed and wanted to share with you what I found. The soap is no longer one of the gifts. It's now:
Sweet Cinnamon
Sprinkle &
Chipotle Rub
A sweet and savory
combination.
A $10.50 #CP94)

OR

Cranberry Hot Pad/Trivet
A silicone hot pad,
trivet, jar opener and
nonskid mat, all in one.
A $10.50 value!
(#CK96)

Just a heads up!!

wow! thats way better imo!

Cool, thanks for sharing!

Wow! That is good info...I hadn't heard about that!

NO problem guys! I needed to share with you guys!!

Is the inf on CC or did you get it from your upline?

Thanks! I've been meaning to look that up for my new recruit... figured it had changed since they discontinued selling the soap individually.

J.

It's under the download center on CC.

Attachments

• charter_host_gift.pdf
    209.3 KB · Views: 226

Related to Spice Up Your Gifts with Sweet Cinnamon Rub and Cranberry Trivet - Only $10.50!

What is a Charter Host Gift?

A Charter Host Gift is a special thank-you gift that is given to hosts who hold a Pampered Chef party during the first 60 days of becoming a consultant. It is our way of showing appreciation for helping us launch our business.

What types of gifts can be chosen as a Charter Host Gift?

There are a variety of gifts to choose from, including kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware. The options may vary depending on availability, but there is always a great selection to choose from.

How do I qualify for a Charter Host Gift?

To qualify for a Charter Host Gift, you must be a consultant who has held a party within the first 60 days of joining Pampered Chef. You must also have a minimum of $200 in sales and one booking from your party.

Can I still earn host rewards if I choose a Charter Host Gift?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards in addition to your Charter Host Gift. The Charter Host Gift is a special bonus and does not affect the amount of host rewards you can earn based on your party sales.

How do I redeem my Charter Host Gift?

To redeem your Charter Host Gift, simply log into your consultant account on our website and select the gift you would like. You must redeem your gift within 30 days of your party date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
2 3
Replies
Views
kitchencop