• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

1St Hosts Gifts- No More Spice Samples?

In summary, the coffee/herb samples are no more and the 1st hosts of new consultants do not receive anything now.
its_me_susan
Does anyone know whether the 1st hosts of new consultants receive anything now??? I read in the consultant news that the coffee/herb samples aren't going to be sent any more.

Thanks!
Susan :)

Nope - no more samples :(

dannyzmom said:
Nope - no more samples :(

Doesn't that stink?????!!!!

I have recruited 4 this month and every welcome e-mail said that there was an introductory host gift----altho one of the very thorough girls did say she read it somewhere that there would not be:mad:

Chef susan said:
I have recruited 4 this month and every welcome e-mail said that there was an introductory host gift----altho one of the very thorough girls did say she read it somewhere that there would not be:mad:

4 in one month, way to go Susan! How did you get them to close the deal?

I sent 2 of my hosts the apron 4 sale flyer and they used $40 credit--and I don't know--I guess since I am a hobbyist and I do an express show it really shows how flexible and duplicatable we can be!!!

1 other was really considering it and wanted to do a show first --then she said hubby may lose job and they are trying to get pregnant........but I have left a message and sent an e-mail this weekend

I've never signed that many in a month --2 was the most and that was a double points month unbeknownst to me at the time!!!

So I am excited because I signed 1 in June too!!! another of my girls turned in her 3rd show last nite--she is $20 from qualifying---when I talked to her she was $2 over--so she must have dropped something off of her own:D ???

I think it stinks. It was a nice little touch!

I'm pretty sure i read somewhere that it doesn't take effect until Sept 1st. I'll try to track down where I saw it. Yep, I found it...it's on page 17 of the special conference edition Consultant News. SO, if you're new and have shows in August, it should still be in effect. It is a nice touch, so I'm bummed to see it go away.:(

There was a thread on here from Joy that had print-out labels so you could buy full-size spices and package them yourself as samples for your hosts.

1. What is included in the 1st Hosts Gift - No More Spice Samples?

The 1st Hosts Gift - No More Spice Samples includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets from Pampered Chef's collection. These can include items such as spatulas, measuring cups, knives, and more.

2. How do I qualify for the 1st Hosts Gift - No More Spice Samples?

To qualify for the 1st Hosts Gift - No More Spice Samples, you must host a Pampered Chef party with a minimum sales total of $150. This gift is exclusively for first-time hosts and is not available for repeat hosts.

3. Can I choose which items are included in the 1st Hosts Gift - No More Spice Samples?

No, the items included in the 1st Hosts Gift - No More Spice Samples are pre-selected and may vary depending on availability. However, they are all high-quality Pampered Chef products and are a great way to start building your kitchen collection.

4. Is there a limit to how many 1st Hosts Gifts - No More Spice Samples I can receive?

Yes, each host is eligible to receive the 1st Hosts Gift - No More Spice Samples only once. However, you can continue to host Pampered Chef parties and earn other rewards and free products.

5. How long does it take to receive the 1st Hosts Gift - No More Spice Samples?

The 1st Hosts Gift - No More Spice Samples will be shipped directly to your home within 10-14 business days after your party closes. If for any reason there is a delay in shipping, you will be notified by Pampered Chef's customer service team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Nancynap
  • sfdavis918
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • heat123