• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Extra Spice Samples for Canadians - Woo Hoo!

In summary, the "Extra Spice Samples for Canadians - Woo Hoo!" promotion offers four spice options: Italian Seasoning, Garlic & Herb Rub, Cinnamon Plus, and Southwest Seasoning. Customers can receive up to 2 extra spice samples with their order and can choose their preferred samples by indicating so in the "Notes" section during checkout. This promotion is available to all Canadian customers and will only be available for a limited time.
CrazyChef
Did any other Canadians get extra spice samples? I noticed that in my sell-a-thon package, the spices had the American labels (English & Spanish). No big deal. But then this morning, I got a delivery of new spice bottles with the correct English & French labels. The letter in the box explained the mistake and told us to keep the extra spices to use for ourselves. Woo Hoo!

How nice!!

Wow. I wish they had made that mistake with us!!

Nope haven't gotten anything yet... that would be swell though!!

Just another example of how PC takes care of us!

Thanks for sharing your good news!

I just got my new Canadian labeled seasonings and all my new stones for $15,000 commission! Thank you PC!

Firegirl said:
I just got my new Canadian labeled seasonings and all my new stones for $15,000 commission! Thank you PC!
New stones? Is this a Canadian thing?

I received my spices yesterday. To tell you the truth, I didn't even notice that it was the wrong language. Really nice to receive the correction!

New stones?In the Canadian Super Starter Program (before the January 22nd change), we received a pre-defined package of products when submitting $10,000 and $15,000 in sales. It was another super starter bonus. And then at $20,000, that's when we get our 2% raise.

Actually, I don't know if super starters get anything now at the $10K and $15K levels in Canada, with the new consultant program. Does anyone know?

I got my replacement spices yesterday!
New recruits get $100 PC dollars for every 4 shows and every $5000 submitted in their first 90 days. Double that if it's in the first 30 days.

What are the available spice options for the "Extra Spice Samples for Canadians - Woo Hoo!" promotion?

The available spice options for this promotion include: Italian Seasoning, Garlic & Herb Rub, Cinnamon Plus, and Southwest Seasoning.

How many extra spice samples can I get with this promotion?

Each customer can receive up to 2 extra spice samples with their order.

Can I choose which extra spice samples I want?

Yes, you can choose which extra spice samples you want by indicating your preferences in the "Notes" section during checkout.

Is this promotion available to all Canadian customers?

Yes, this promotion is available to all Canadian customers who place an order through the Pampered Chef website.

How long will this promotion be available?

This promotion will be available for a limited time only, so be sure to place your order soon to take advantage of the extra spice samples!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
purrbal
Back