• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Supply Order: Unavailable CD's for Past Workshops - Update and Disappointment

G
Gagescorpages
Okay- maybe I am a bit slow, but I just realized we can no longer order CD's from past workshops from Supply Order. When did this happen?
I was hoping to pick up a few for my team.
Oh well! :(

They stopped doing that maybe a year ago? Around the time when they put them up on the Online Training Center for download. You can download them and burn cds for your team from there. Hope that helps! :)

Are you looking for anything in particular Susan? I have a stack here that I was going to load into iTunes and then give the CD's away.

Thanks guys! I can't believe I totally missed that. LOL :rolleyes:

Hello there! I just wanted to clarify that unfortunately, CD's for past workshops have been unavailable for quite some time now. I completely understand your disappointment, as I know many consultants, including myself, have found those CD's incredibly helpful for our teams. However, there are still plenty of resources available to support our businesses and I would be happy to help you find alternative options for your team. Let's chat more about it!

1. When did the availability of CD's for past workshops in Supply Order change?

The change in availability of CD's for past workshops in Supply Order happened recently. It is no longer possible to order them.

2. Can we still order CD's for past workshops from Supply Order?

No, unfortunately, CD's for past workshops are no longer available for purchase through Supply Order.

3. Is there any other way to obtain CD's for past workshops?

Unfortunately, there is no other way to obtain CD's for past workshops. They are no longer being produced or sold.

4. Can I still get CD's for upcoming workshops through Supply Order?

Yes, CD's for upcoming workshops will still be available for purchase through Supply Order.

5. What are my options if I still want to access the content of past workshops?

If you still want to access the content of past workshops, you can try reaching out to the workshop organizers or presenters. They may have digital copies of the materials or recordings that they can share with you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pckelly
  • PamperedK
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • Karen Weber