• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Suggestions for Keeping/Organizing Product Instructions/Recipes

In summary, the conversation discusses different methods for organizing the small folded product information sheets and recipes that come with products. Suggestions include using a recipe box or binder with sheet protectors, organizing by category, and regularly decluttering outdated sheets. Some participants also mention that these sheets are available online, making it easier to access them when needed.
gussey30
Anyone have any great ideas on keeping the small folded product information sheets and recipes that come with everything?
I have a huge pile growing and I am trying to think up the best way to keep them:
recipe box or folder/binder?

I used to keep them, but now I throw them away. It was too overwhelming, and they are available online.

I have a shoebox-sized plastic bin I keep them in. I put them in order of product item number.
The current ones fit in it like a file cabinet, and odd long ones from older products slide down the long side of the box.

All except for the cookie press, easy accent decorator, and the old 3-tier pan with checkerboard insert. Those stay in the box with the item.

I was a really good customer for 10 years before becoming a consultant. During that time I used a large binder and sheet protectors. I'd tape the U&C cards in the sheet protectors. I had it divided into categories. I now keep them only for a few months so I can review them several times and familiarize myself with the new products. After that I toss them. As Becky pointed out, they're available online.

Hi there! As a fellow consultant, I completely understand your struggle with organizing all of those product information sheets and recipes. I personally use a binder with sheet protectors to keep everything organized and easily accessible. I also like to divide the sheets by category (appetizers, main dishes, desserts, etc.) to make it even easier to find what I'm looking for. Another option could be to use a recipe box with dividers for each category. Whichever method you choose, just make sure to regularly go through and declutter any outdated or unused sheets. Happy organizing!

What are some general tips for keeping and organizing product instructions and recipes?

1. Create a designated space: Designate a specific area in your home to keep all your product instructions and recipes. This could be a drawer, folder, or a binder.

2. Use dividers: Use dividers to separate different categories of instructions and recipes. This will make it easier to find what you need.

3. Label everything: Label each section and category clearly to avoid confusion and to easily locate the instructions or recipes you need.

4. Keep them in one place: Avoid scattering your instructions and recipes in different areas. Keep them all together in one designated spot to avoid misplacing them.

5. Digital organization: Consider scanning and saving your instructions and recipes digitally. This will save space and make them easily accessible on your computer or phone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcsharon1
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • Kelly8
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefJen2012
  • ChefCat