• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Successful RFL Fundraiser at Local School: See How We Raised Over $350 for ACS!

In summary, Kristi was approached by a teacher at one of our local schools and she wanted to have a fundraiser to benefit the ACS. She got the okay from the principal and also got the okay to send home flyers to the parents!!! She made the Peanutty Brownie Pizza, Chocolate Chip Sensation and Parmesan Rosemary Pinwheels and brought them to the school. When 7 pm rolled around, 5 people including the chairperson and her sister in law showed up. She continued with the show (very fun group and one of newest recruits came to watch!) and still talked about things. She got one booking and with 3 orders, she left with $194. Great for 3 orders! She's had 3 more orders come
PampMomof3
Gold Member
I was approached by a teacher at one of our local schools and she wanted to have a fundraiser to benefit the ACS. Well, she got the okay from the principal and also got the okay to send home flyers to the parents!!!:D I was STOKED!!! The chairperson thought it would be HUGE so I went to Publix and got the Asst Store Mgr to donate the ingredients to the ACS. Well, I went home and made the Peanutty Brownie Pizza, Chocolate Chip Sensation and Parmesan Rosemary Pinwheels. I bring these to the school and set up an hour early. Well, when 7 pm rolled around, 5 people including the chairperson and my sister in law (who is also a teacher there)!!!:eek:

I continued with the show (very fun group and one of newest recruits came to watch!) and still talked about things. I got one booking and with 3 orders, I left with $194. Great for 3 orders! I've had 3 more orders come in so far so we're up to $350.90!! The chairperson is collecting all the orders and giving them to me tomorrow (the other orders are from people I know an online orders). I can't wait to see how it turns out!! My sil called friday and said the assistant principal is looking to buy ALL the forged cutlery!! One can only hope!!!! I really want this to go well! I want to raise money for the ACS and get the incentive trip points! I don't even care about the money!!!!

Thanks for reading this!!!

Good luck Kristi and keep us posted!!!!!

Well, right now, we're at $802.90 so I'm hoping it gets a little higher! We'll see! I'll keep you posted!

I'm rooting for you Kristi!!!!!

Way to go, Kristi!

Well it got to $860 and my sil is on her way right now to drop off ONE $281 order!! We'll see if that's the subtotal or what! I'll let you know!:D

Well it is up to $1122 and the woman ordered all the forged cutlery except for the paring knife but did order the honing tool! Her sub total was $261.50 and her grand was $281.43!!! There were 3 orders that totaled over $100 and of course this order!!!!:D :D :D :D

That is a really awesome fundraiser considering only 5 showed up for the event! Great job!

That is fantastic. Great job.

:D Way to go Kristi!! Way to not get discouraged! ;)

I meant with the small group at the show, you know what I mean!

PampMomof3 said:
Well it is up to $1122 and the woman ordered all the forged cutlery except for the paring knife but did order the honing tool! Her sub total was $261.50 and her grand was $281.43!!! There were 3 orders that totaled over $100 and of course this order!!!!:D :D :D :D

That is great Kristi!!!:)

sillylittlechef said:
That is a really awesome fundraiser considering only 5 showed up for the event! Great job!

Thank you! I definitely can't agree with you more!! I was going to be happy if got to $500 so to be $1200, I'm Stoked!!!

:D

Fund raiser Flyers

Great job! I hope mine works out as well. Whoo Hoo....I can only imagine how great you're feeling!

1. What is the Rfl Fundraiser at School?

The Rfl Fundraiser at School is an annual fundraising event that supports the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life (RFL) program. It involves students, teachers, and staff participating in various activities and events to raise money and awareness for cancer research and support programs.

2. How does the Rfl Fundraiser at School work?

The Rfl Fundraiser at School typically involves a kick-off event to introduce the cause and the fundraising goals to the students. Throughout the event, students can participate in activities like selling merchandise or organizing a walk/run event to raise funds. The fundraising efforts usually culminate in a final celebration event where the total amount raised is announced.

3. Can parents and community members also participate in the Rfl Fundraiser at School?

Absolutely! The Rfl Fundraiser at School relies heavily on the support of parents and community members to reach its fundraising goals. They can contribute by donating money, volunteering at the event, or sponsoring a student or team.

4. Where does the money raised from the Rfl Fundraiser at School go?

All proceeds from the Rfl Fundraiser at School go directly to the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life program. The money is used to fund cancer research, provide support services to cancer patients, and raise awareness about cancer prevention and early detection.

5. How can I get my school involved in the Rfl Fundraiser?

If your school is not already participating in the Rfl Fundraiser, you can contact your school's administration or the local American Cancer Society chapter to express your interest. They can provide you with more information and resources to help you get your school involved in this meaningful event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Caringpurelove
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • PampMomof3
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
Replies