• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need an Invoice for School Fundraiser

In summary, the person had recently completed a large fundraiser and the school contacted them for an invoice. They were unsure of how to create an invoice, but another Pampered Chef consultant suggested using the "Sales by Show" report on the consultant's corner to generate an invoice. The consultant offered to send a template to make the process easier.
GeorgiaPeach
Silver Member
Remember that huge fundraiser I just did? The school called today to tell me the check was ready to pick up and that they needed an invoice from me.

I'm at work so can't play around and see what kind of report I can print. Anyone ever do this? I told her that I just put everything in the computer, totaled the money, and told the teacher what the amount was. I told her I've never given an invoice...she said, "Well, I need one."

So....what would you do?

GeorgiaPeach said:
Remember that huge fundraiser I just did? The school called today to tell me the check was ready to pick up and that they needed an invoice from me.

I'm at work so can't play around and see what kind of report I can print. Anyone ever do this? I told her that I just put everything in the computer, totaled the money, and told the teacher what the amount was. I told her I've never given an invoice...she said, "Well, I need one."

So....what would you do?

Go into Word or Excel, grab and invoice template...fill in the address part and then put Pampered Chef Goods and the total.

PM me your e-mail and I'll send you a template...

Forgot the e-mail, I'll just post two here...

Attachments

• Invoice for Lisa to use.doc
    55 KB · Views: 483
  • Simpler Invoice for Lisa.doc
    45 KB · Views: 421
Awesome! Thanks, Janet!!:)

Hi there! I'm a fellow Pampered Chef consultant and I have definitely dealt with this situation before. The easiest way to create an invoice is to use the "Report" function in your consultant's corner. You can select the "Sales by Show" report and enter the date range for your fundraiser. This will give you a breakdown of all the sales and orders from that particular show. You can then print this report and use it as your invoice for the school. If you need any further help, feel free to reach out to me. Good luck!

1. How can I request an invoice for a school fundraiser?

To request an invoice for a school fundraiser, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-123-4567. They will be happy to assist you with obtaining the necessary documentation.

2. What information do I need to provide in order to receive the invoice?

In order to receive an invoice for a school fundraiser, we will need the name of your school, the date of the fundraiser, and the total amount of the order.

3. Can I request multiple invoices for different school fundraisers?

Yes, you can request multiple invoices for different school fundraisers. Please provide the necessary information for each fundraiser when contacting our customer service team.

4. How long does it take to receive the invoice?

In most cases, you will receive the invoice within 3-5 business days after submitting your request. However, during busy seasons, it may take up to 7 business days.

5. Can I make changes to the invoice after it has been issued?

If you need to make changes to the invoice, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. They will do their best to accommodate any changes before the invoice is finalized.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • rebeccasmith
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
rebeccasmith
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies