• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stoneware Special Sign for Booth

In summary, the Stoneware Special Sign for Booth is a customizable promotional sign for Pampered Chef stoneware products. It can be used at parties or events to advertise special offers and discounts and is made of durable material. The sign is reusable and can be easily cleaned with a damp cloth or customized with dry erase markers. It can be purchased separately from Pampered Chef and should be stored in a dry place and cleaned with a damp cloth. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scrubbers on the sign.
ChefPaulaB
I saw on one of these threads a picture of someone's booth that had a sign about the stoneware being on sale, it wasn't just the CC flyer. I have looked every where and can't find the picture again or the sign. Anyone out there know what I'm talking about and can help me out? Thanks in Advance!

Paula

Do a search for stoneware flyer - that pulls a bunch up

, I think I know which booth you're talking about! I remember seeing that post too and thinking how great of a deal it was. I believe it was on the "CC Monthly Specials" thread. Have you tried scrolling through there to see if you can find it? If not, maybe try reaching out to the person who posted the picture and ask them where they got the sign. It never hurts to ask! Good luck and let us know if you find it. Happy shopping!

What is the Stoneware Special Sign for Booth and what does it include?

The Stoneware Special Sign for Booth is a promotional sign that can be used to advertise special offers and discounts on Pampered Chef stoneware products. It is made of durable material and includes a customizable area where you can write in the specific offer or discount.

How can I use the Stoneware Special Sign for Booth at a Pampered Chef party or event?

The Stoneware Special Sign for Booth can be displayed on a table or stand at your Pampered Chef party or event. You can also hold it up during demonstrations to draw attention to the special offer or discount being advertised.

Is the Stoneware Special Sign for Booth reusable?

Yes, the Stoneware Special Sign for Booth is reusable. It is made of durable material and can be easily wiped clean with a damp cloth. You can also use dry erase markers to customize the sign for different promotions.

Can I purchase the Stoneware Special Sign for Booth separately?

Yes, the Stoneware Special Sign for Booth can be purchased separately from Pampered Chef. It is available for purchase on our website or through your independent consultant.

Are there any specific care instructions for the Stoneware Special Sign for Booth?

We recommend storing the Stoneware Special Sign for Booth in a dry place and avoiding exposure to extreme heat or cold. If the sign becomes dirty, simply wipe it clean with a damp cloth. Do not use abrasive cleaners or scrubbers on the sign.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefheidi2003
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
PCwithStay-C
  • SPAMSTIME
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
sherri lynn
  • milkangel