• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring Catalog 2011 - Warning May Contain Spoilers

In summary, the new commercial for attending Spring Launch on CC shows a blurred out copy of the Spring 2011 Catalog. It looks colorful and people are speculating on what it could be.
Cooking Light features a foodmill as this month's 'must have.' They highlighted a version by OXO for $50. I've never been particularly interested in one, but after reading the blurb, I realized I could get into using it....if someone "showed" my how.

I had to get my computer back to be able to see Sheila's image ... oh how funny!

Reminds me of those ultrasound pix ... a semi-retired guy used to come into our office all the time. When he passed, a former co-worker remembered showing him her ultrasound pic. He said, "What the he** is that? Looks like an alien!" Gotta love the honestly of the previous generation!

Yes, I labeled all my u/s photos for the family too! LOL

Without going back to see if this has been posted previously, what about this:
http://www.surlatable.com/product/cookware/specialty+cookware/kuhn+rikon+cook+and+serve+pot+with+red+neoprene+jacket.do

Thought this was interesting. From Solutions.com

Pizza Stone, Home Oven Pizza Cooking Stone, Perfect Pizzas | Solutions

Must be the glazed part that allows it to be broiler and grill safe???

Doubt PC would go in this direction, though. But thought it was interesting. This company in the past has had similar items to ours. The pot protectors look very simliar to ours.

I am still steamed that they took the small oval baker out of our line. I just bought my brother one off the outlet for Christmas. I have 2 and use them ALL the time! I am single and use a toaster oven a lot. I can do an individual size baked Mac and Cheese for a meal in about 20 minutes! I made lasagna last weekend and filled my brother's with an individual lasagna that he took home and cooked later in the week.

I wonder if it's something like this: http://www.chefscatalog.com/product/20152-thermal-tray.aspx I can see how this would be a big hit for spring/summer entertaining and how people would want more than one....just not quite sure how it would revolutionize our shows???

How about a nonstick frittata pan. Williams and Sonoma has a great one!

Definately something that you can "flip".

Karen

mspibb said:
I am still steamed that they took the small oval baker out of our line. I just bought my brother one off the outlet for Christmas. I have 2 and use them ALL the time! I am single and use a toaster oven a lot. I can do an individual size baked Mac and Cheese for a meal in about 20 minutes! I made lasagna last weekend and filled my brother's with an individual lasagna that he took home and cooked later in the week.

Oh, I agree! I miss the small oval baker, too. I have one and also a "back-up". DH and myself don't agree on food many times - and this stone was perfect for smaller portions.

maybe the new product is this: http://www.geek.com/articles/gadgets/the-autonomous-saucier-is-one-of-the-most-wonderfully-named-gadgets-ever-20100126/

i could use one of these in the kitchen...

kristina16marie said:
maybe the new product is this: http://www.geek.com/articles/gadgets/the-autonomous-saucier-is-one-of-the-most-wonderfully-named-gadgets-ever-20100126/

Haa! I really hope that's NOT the new product - but it's definately interesting!! I hate things that require batteries - my thermometer needs it's 3rd replacement in less than a year.

kristina16marie said:

I TOTALLY need one of those in my kitchen...especially for the chocolate pies we make fhr the holidays that literally take 45 mins of constant (but slow) stirring over the stove-top.

It'd be GREAT if PC came out with one of these tools!!!!

I saw a commercial for it last night, and was thinking that it would be great is PC had one of those. could be interesting the possible recipes to demo this with.

purpleluvs3 said:
I saw a commercial for it last night, and was thinking that it would be great is PC had one of those. could be interesting the possible recipes to demo this with.

I was going to order one but then read the reviews online. Plus I think it'd be neat if the height was adjustable. For what I need it for I need a higher handle.

Ok heres my guess....

Mango Wedger
Manual Food Processor
Veggie Wedger
Grater
Zester
Mega Lifter
Mini Spoon & Tong Set
Small Beverage Glasses
Bar tongs
Grill Pan and Press
Scoop and Drain
Stonewear Cookie Sheets
Cook Books

or look for yourself ;)

http://s7ondemand5.scene7.com/s7/brochure/flash_brochure.jsp?company=ThePamperedChef&sku=spring2011&config=ThePamperedChef/PamperedChef09&zoomwidth=1110&zoomheight=900&cb=www.pamperedchef.com&urlpb=orderCode%3DO2

kind of a let down.

@NewbyPChef

It is and it isn't. I kind of like it, it seems to be a bit different from the others on the market. I'm mostly dissapointed in the fact that there seem to be LOTS of products that are simply a different product reworked for only one use. So now instead of one product with 4 different uses, it's 4 different products. Ya know?
I do know that on page 15 there's something I'm sure many people will love ;)

I love how they reworked the catalog so the recruiting info is in the front. Where it is currently is the worst place for it in my opinion. It was better before when it was on the back cover, but in the front is good too.

Last edited:
mpblondie said:
Ok heres my guess....

Mango Wedger
Manual Food Processor
Veggie Wedger
Grater
Zester
Mega Lifter
Mini Spoon & Tong Set
Small Beverage Glasses
Bar tongs
Grill Pan and Press
Scoop and Drain
Stonewear Cookie Sheets
Cook Books

or look for yourself ;)

Please remove this, we are not allowed to show any of the new products until spring launch next week!!

Last edited:
wadesgirl said:
Please remove this, we are not allowed to show any of the new products until spring launch next week!!

Sigh...wish I hadn't clicked that link

wadesgirl said:

are these the new products. Says it is just a "guess"

Excuse me, but how on earth does anyone have access to this information already?

CRuff said:
are these the new products. Says it is just a "guess"

I clicked and briefly looked and it's the new catalog. I looked so briefly that I didn't see anything but it's pretty crappy to even try to post that on here. Some of us like to wait and we aren't supposed to find out anything until Spring Launch. I'm actually a little miffed but I'm being nice right now!

I agree...I am steaming upset over this. It is deflating! If my shoulder was not healing...I would say I am punching mad!

This thread needs to get closed and that post should get deleted. As much as I am curious and can't wait...I really want to be surprised at Spring Launch. It's one thing to make guesses and speculate, but to release real info that is NOT supposed to be made public yet is not right.

DON'T click on the link!

Wadesgirl, you may want to remove your quote if mpblondie removes her post as yours has the link as well. I really really hate that she posted that! Shame on you, mpblondie! If you are high enough to have that info, you are high enough to know better!!

How the heck do they get this information. Did anyone notice that the person that posted the so called "guesses" and link had ONE post....first post ever is revealing the new catalog. Where do they get this information???

Yes, I noticed that it was his/her one and only post. Trying to be helpful? Don't think so. My guess is that she knows someone at the company that publishes the catalog or works in tech support who has it ready to get put online. What's even more frightening is that this product information seems to support something that was started in another thread recently. Though I love to get the scoop on something, I clicked on the link b/c I expected it to be a hoax or funny joke.

Anyone contacted Greg yet?

I reported her post, I PM'd the original poster of the thread begging her to delete the whole thing, and I posted a message on the leaker's profile. JUST NO ONE CLICK ON THAT LINK! (I hope it goes away...it's so tempting seeing it...and I'm trying so hard to be good so the surprises aren't ruined when I go to Spring Launch.)

You can report the post to Greg - just click the little triangle below her name and info. We need to all report it, so it gets removed. :grumpy:

I wish someone form Admin was on here - this is such poor professionalism to post that. I can almost guarantee that we will never see hide nor hair of this poster again. I hoep they are banned from ChefSuccess.:grumpy:

I didn't even know that triangle existed! I had already PMd Greg but reported it as well. Thanks, Becky.My stomach actually is upset at this! I'm mad at the poster and mad at myself for looking.... I was like Becca, thinking that it couldn't be real....

Kathy's_Kitchen said:
I didn't even know that triangle existed! I had already PMd Greg but reported it as well. Thanks, Becky.

My stomach actually is upset at this! I'm mad at the poster and mad at myself for looking.... I was like Becca, thinking that it couldn't be real....

Exactly. Cannot believe that someone would actually do this. It's so wrong. Ruins the fun and excitement for everyone.

ChefBeckyD said:
You can report the post to Greg - just click the little triangle below her name and info. We need to all report it, so it gets removed. :grumpy:

Thanks...I reported it too! Didn't know we could do that!

Yes I deleted it already from the quote. I also immediatly reported it but who knows how long it will take. I'm sad that not only was it posted but new products were "said outloud" so even if you didn't want to click you can still see them!

I reported it as well.

wadesgirl said:
I clicked and briefly looked and it's the new catalog. I looked so briefly that I didn't see anything but it's pretty crappy to even try to post that on here. Some of us like to wait and we aren't supposed to find out anything until Spring Launch. I'm actually a little miffed but I'm being nice right now!

Sad to see that if they do actually know what the items are that they have to leak it here! I think the person should be banned too! Hope the person is all wrong! I liked the idea of speculating. Some of the items listed were pretty neat. Hope whatever the item is, that it is and EXCLUSIVE item. I feel it benefits the company and my business when it is an EXCLUSIVE item to PC.

The meeting is just about here, hope if you know, you keep it to yourself!

Sigh. :cool:

wadesgirl said:
Yes I deleted it already from the quote. I also immediatly reported it but who knows how long it will take. I'm sad that not only was it posted but new products were "said outloud" so even if you didn't want to click you can still see them!

That bothered me as well. I did take a look at the entire link since after I clicked it and realized what it was my first thought was "darn, not sure I wanted to see that" but then just looked anyway :( I sometimes cant help myself.
But I do agree with all the most recent posts that it SHOULD be deleted. I tried to censor my own post as much as possible.

I'm sorry that i contributed to this though!!

wadesgirl said:

I clicked it & saw the front cover & realized it looks for real. That's not cool. Don't let us know what's really coming out.

Ok I am with the minority on my personal feelings. I am going to be just as excited to see them in person a week from tomorrow as I would on a link today. So I am not spitting mad at the fact that I could see them. Honestly I clicked the link thinking it was a joke of some kind.
What concerns me is that this is not supposed to be available to anyone yet, so how did this poster get this? And clearly it is not ok for most people who WANT to be surprised. This seems to have been done to intentionally upset people. To me that is definitely not cool.

Is self regulation a thing of the past?

The post clearly states that there are spoilers. I would rather police myself than have someone else do it. There are way too many people who would love to "take care of us" Personal responsibility and free choice. If you looked and wished you hadn't you should only be angry with yourself.

I'm sort of with Becky Smith on this one. For me PERSONALLY, I'm excited to see the stuff. I can't go to Spring Launch.BUT I could just have easily waited, and it really was in very poor taste to purposely post the link AND typed list to ruin the surprise for everyone else. And I agree- it should be deleted. Hopefully an Admin will take it down (Did anyone contact Deb too- just in case Greg is out of action for a bit?). Since it does clearly violate the Company policy/wishes.There is always someone who has to ruin the fun.

jzramom said:
Is self regulation a thing of the past? The post clearly states that there are spoilers. I would rather police myself than have someone else do it. There are way too many people who would love to "take care of us" Personal responsibility and free choice. If you looked and wished you hadn't you should only be angry with yourself.
The link...yes- you make the choice. But she typed a list of items too. (I didn't compare them to see if they are accurate..and I won't). ThAT in my opinion was wrong. She could have "spoiler" alerted the text so it wasn't visible unless you wanted to see it. Or better yet, just not put the list up and only the link. If someone clicked- then they CHOSE to. I chose to. I'm not going to SL, so I wanted to see. :DAnd at this point- anyone reading the last of the threads will have to search BACK several pages to find the link in debate. I know I did...but I wanted to. So anyone reading this NOW, if you do NOT want to know what is coming out...then just keep moving forward!! THis is your Spoiler alert! :D

Okay, so we've discussed in the past who likes and dislikes surprises ....it's personal preference and is like an opinion - no right or wrong answer, just a personal view.

The title did have "may contain spoilers" and I know that was supposed to be a warning to me, but for the most part, I knew from the past posts in the thread, it truly was just guesses.....and I didn't read the thread every time something new was posted, but I did have a look every now & again for the fun of seeing the guesses.

GRRRRRR:grumpy:
When I saw "blondie's" list of guesses, I looked at the list and thought, that seems like a lot of guesses and pretty name specific, if you know what I mean. Then I saw the link. As I was clicking it, I had a sneaking suspicion that I was going to regret it. I couldn't believe what I was looking at! :grumpy::grumpy:

I love surprises and was looking forward to Spring Training (as it's called here in Canada) on Feb 6th & the reveal of the new catalogue & products. It's too bad "blondie" felt it was okay to ruin the surprise for those who enjoy the anticipation of waiting.:cry:

I actually made myself a promise that I wasn't going to log onto CS next weekend at all - just so I wouldn't read something that might spoil the surprise for me!

I too, reported the poster. Isn't one of the rules or T&Cs of this board that there will be NO posting of new products before SL/ST or NC has been completed?

Sorry for the long post, just needed to get that out!

Definitely disappointed in myself for clicking the link - I should have listened to my gut!!! :cry::cry:

esavvymom said:
I'm sort of with Becky Smith on this one. For me PERSONALLY, I'm excited to see the stuff. I can't go to Spring Launch.

BUT I could just have easily waited, and it really was in very poor taste to purposely post the link AND typed list to ruin the surprise for everyone else. And I agree- it should be deleted. Hopefully an Admin will take it down (Did anyone contact Deb too- just in case Greg is out of action for a bit?). Since it does clearly violate the Company policy/wishes.

There is always someone who has to ruin the fun.
I agree with you and Becky. I can't go and am glad that I got to see this, but would have lived another few days if I had not.
I do think it was in poor taste to list the items and not include a spoiler for the link; if you have been a member of CS for any amount of time, you should know that there are a lot of members who love the thrill of surprise and it was very inconsiderate to post the information as it was posted.
For some reason I feel that this information was obtained from a source outside of PC; such as someone before has suggested, maybe from the publishing side.

This has been a fun thread with all of our guesses and speculations. I did not click on the link and only saw the first itme on the list before I scrolled down.

Big Time Party Foul! Whoever you are, you should be ashamd of yourself! Not cool!

Well, I have settled down a bit and am not so mad...well, I wish I would have known the link would take me to the new cat....oh well.

Shoot, I confess, I looked through it....mesmerized.....like a mosquito heading to the light...."it's so beautiful"......

Could have waited though! The link should have had something mentioned so the fast and furious clickers (aka me) could have made a choice.

The names of the new items....well...it is different to hear than to see them.

She posted "my guesses are" and that would have been interesting enough for me.

I am over it now and moving on. Not mad, just disappointed that someone would come in and spoil our fun!

Love you ALL!

See you in PHX!

For myself...I didn't mind seeing the new stuff...Think of it as a sneak peak...It will be official soon enough.
Not sweating the small stuff

Anyone give any thought to this HAS to be someone in HO??? Maybe they wanted it leaked???

<h2>1. What is the theme for the Spring Catalog 2011?</h2><p>The theme for the Spring Catalog 2011 is "Warning May Contain Spoilers" which hints at the exciting new products and surprises that can be found inside.</p><h2>2. When is the Spring Launch event taking place?</h2><p>The Spring Launch event will be happening on CC (Cooking Show Consultant) on a date to be announced. Stay tuned for more details!</p><h2>3. What products can we expect to see in the Spring Catalog 2011?</h2><p>The Spring Catalog 2011 will feature a variety of new and innovative kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.</p><h2>4. Can we get a sneak peek at the Spring 2011 Catalog?</h2><p>Yes, there is a "commercial" for attending Spring Launch on CC that shows a blurred out copy of the catalog. You can pause it to get a better look, but the full catalog will be revealed at the Spring Launch event.</p><h2>5. How can I attend the Spring Launch event?</h2><p>If you are a CC (Cooking Show Consultant), you will automatically have access to the Spring Launch event. If you are not a CC, you can sign up to become one and join in on all the fun and excitement of the Spring Launch event.</p>

1. What is the theme for the Spring Catalog 2011?

The theme for the Spring Catalog 2011 is "Warning May Contain Spoilers" which hints at the exciting new products and surprises that can be found inside.

2. When is the Spring Launch event taking place?

The Spring Launch event will be happening on CC (Cooking Show Consultant) on a date to be announced. Stay tuned for more details!

3. What products can we expect to see in the Spring Catalog 2011?

The Spring Catalog 2011 will feature a variety of new and innovative kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

4. Can we get a sneak peek at the Spring 2011 Catalog?

Yes, there is a "commercial" for attending Spring Launch on CC that shows a blurred out copy of the catalog. You can pause it to get a better look, but the full catalog will be revealed at the Spring Launch event.

5. How can I attend the Spring Launch event?

If you are a CC (Cooking Show Consultant), you will automatically have access to the Spring Launch event. If you are not a CC, you can sign up to become one and join in on all the fun and excitement of the Spring Launch event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• imcooking
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
1PamperedMommy
  • RossDeb2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • chefjeanine