• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring Catalog 2011 - Warning May Contain Spoilers

In summary, the new commercial for attending Spring Launch on CC shows a blurred out copy of the Spring 2011 Catalog. It looks colorful and people are speculating on what it could be.
kristina16marie
Gold Member
Did anyone see the new "commercial" for attending Spring Launch on CC? They show a blurred out copy of the Spring 2011 Catalog! I paused it to get a better look...

Annnnnd.... looks very colorful!!!

It looks flippy...orange or red....does not look like stoneware unless it is plastic...maybe stackable....let the speculation begin!~

Last edited:
Hmmm... maybe it's something like a quick pop maker?!!? http://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/zoku-quick-pop-tool-kit/?pkey=ccooks-tools-new or http://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/zoku-quick-pop-maker-zoku-cookbook-set/?pkey=ccooks-tools-new

Looks like new colors of scrapers to me. Maybe the pumpkin, sage & eggplant colors!

really? i thought it looked small and cranberry like the small dcb we've all been talking about! lol.

kristina16marie said:
really? i thought it looked small and cranberry like the small dcb we've all been talking about! lol.

That's what I thought too! But it may be my mind playing tricks on me, because that's what I'm hoping it is! :balloon:

Me too...a smaller DCB and new color scrapers

Small DCB would be really nice

looking at it again...smaller DCB and two arms reaching for it...various other stuff around it?

I know everyone wants a smaller DCB but please don't take this as defensive...a honest question - what all would you do with a smaller baker? its really not that big to start with. I know for smaller microwaves but if it gets much smaller it will be meals for one at a time. hehe Just curious. :D

Only cuz so many folks have asked for it...and we could do side stuff?? Heck, I don't know...I am the world's worst guesser! Hopefully, whatever it is...it is wayyyyy cool. Supposed to revolutionize our shows....the coolnserve was cool but did not revolutionize my shows....The DCB rocks my shows.....

so.......

I am in a dot mood tonight......

OK, where are the techies? I thought someone would have it decoded by now.....I NEED answers. LOL.:cry:

No guesses here, I've stopped it several times too blurry for me to figure out.

flemings99 said:
OK, where are the techies? I thought someone would have it decoded by now.....I NEED answers. LOL.:cry:

No guesses here, I've stopped it several times too blurry for me to figure out.

Yes! Where are the techies? Someone hack it for us. (mostly kidding)

But personally, I think it's that dutch oven so many were hoping for. Look again, maybe you'll see what i see?

I started trying to sharpen the image, but it's morning time here and the kids are up! LOL I'll try again when they go down for nap. ;)

I think the blurb is the mini catalog. It does appear to be new colored spatulas. It doesn't look like anything to change how we do shows.

Why would they come out with a smaller DCB when they basically have done away with all the other smaller stones? You can make smaller portions in the current one.

The current one is too big for a lot of microwaves, so they would be hitting a whole new crowd of customers if it does turn out to be a new stoneware piece. ;)I agree though, that it would be more of a single serving or 1 adult & 1 child size vs a family size. :D

I'm thinking a Nu-Wave Cooker type of item - pchef style - sure would change the way we do our cooking shows...it would be something that none of us are expecting (electric) and it would be something everyone would want. (I woke up in the night and saw in info-mercial and got me thinking ...hmmm...something like this sure makes sense.)

I don't think it would be a smaller DCB because the hints have included "We've never had anything like it." And it would RIVAL the DCB...a smaller one wouldn't necessarily rival it, kwim?

I also wonder why some of us would like a smaller DCB when we will not be able to make family dinners in there.

Also, I would like to know where in CC or any emails from the HO does it say that this new product will change our cooking shows and that it will rival the DCB :chef:

In my humble opinion I think that the new product has something to do with the word "FLIP". The last PC News wire says "You'll FLIP when you earn the product feature on the S/S 2011 catalog cover!" :D

Okay, coming from someone who sees blurry stuff like that when I remove my contacts, this is my interpretation of what it is ...

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w132/hyde4me/2011SpringCatalogCoverGuess.jpg

Of course this is ONLY a guess! I could very well be W R O N G !!! ;)

If I had to take a wild guess, I'd say something non-stoneware (or it would be the stone color or cranberry - I don't think they would do white again) - and it's obviously hot. So something for the microwave that's white & covered, probably plastic.

Unless what the person is holding is not there on purpose......taken out of photo altogether?

When I played with the color in a software program, it looked like there's an edge there. I'm thinking something white, square (with rounded corners), about 10" in diameter and about 4 or so inches deep. Again, just a guess! ;)

ya'll are so bad. :eek:) hehehe. but keep trying. this is fun!!!

Go Sheila, go Sheila!! :D :D :D

BTW, it's only 2 hours from my place to Toronto. I'd love to meet up with all the Toronto winners and 'meet' my online US PC buddies! :)

That would be fun Jodi!

We don't have a blurry pic of the catalogue here in Canada. Can someone post it? I'm a good guesser lol

Sheila said:
Okay, coming from someone who sees blurry stuff like that when I remove my contacts, this is my interpretation of what it is ...http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w132/hyde4me/2011SpringCatalogCoverGuess.jpgOf course this is ONLY a guess! I could very well be W R O N G !!! ;)If I had to take a wild guess, I'd say something non-stoneware (or it would be the stone color or cranberry - I don't think they would do white again) - and it's obviously hot. So something for the microwave that's white & covered, probably plastic.
I would be immensely disappointed if it's something plastic for the microwave.I don't use plastic in the microwave, and I doubt that I would encourage others to do it by doing demos featuring it. :(I'm going to keep hoping it's something other than that. :)

Chef Gilles said:
We don't have a blurry pic of the catalogue here in Canada. Can someone post it? I'm a good guesser lol

Post #22 - it's there.

Maybe it is that stackable cooking system someone guessed before - looks tall in the pic but then it could be held high above the trivet (if that's what it is)... I have a tupperware one from years ago - it is plastic. I got the cookbooks they had for it but rarely used it. I hope it isn't that but you know, some of our customers will love something like that.

To Chip Lines-Burgess
You need to remove your web-sit not have it on the internet when you click on it it brings you to your link
just to let you know

My guess is that the blurred cover photo is not related at all to the actual cover photo. And if I'm wrong, at least it's not MY tummy that Sheila thinks is on there cuz that would take up the whole cover ;)

I could see something like this being added to our line.
http://www.chefscatalog.com/product/25678-chantal-make-and-take-square-baker.aspx

DebinIA said:
I could see something like this being added to our line.
http://www.chefscatalog.com/product/25678-chantal-make-and-take-square-baker.aspx

Now that is cool, without the glaze on the inside though!

You are funny Becca! :D

Deb, that's cool!!!

CK, without the glaze on the inside, I bet the rubber barrier would get destroyed. :(

Sheila said:
You are funny Becca! :D

Deb, that's cool!!!

CK, without the glaze on the inside, I bet the rubber barrier would get destroyed. :(

As long as the glaze is from USA, I would be happy.

One of the things I talk about at my shows on the DCB is that the glaze does not touch the food and our stoneware is made in USA not China.

Becca_in_MD said:
My guess is that the blurred cover photo is not related at all to the actual cover photo.

And if I'm wrong, at least it's not MY tummy that Sheila thinks is on there cuz that would take up the whole cover ;)

I 100% agree.

ilovpc said:
I also wonder why some of us would like a smaller DCB when we will not be able to make family dinners in there.

Also, I would like to know where in CC or any emails from the HO does it say that this new product will change our cooking shows and that it will rival the DCB :chef:

In my humble opinion I think that the new product has something to do with the word "FLIP". The last PC News wire says "You'll FLIP when you earn the product feature on the S/S 2011 catalog cover!" :D

Not everyone has or is part of a large family. I have a lot of older single and widowed ladies and empty nesters who are customers and who would like to be able to use the DCB but it is too big and too heavy for them to use comfortably -- especially the people who have their microwaves mounted over their stovetops.
That Chantal square baker with the lid is pretty darn awesome IMHO and at $50 retail it is in the ball park pricewise.​

ilovpc said:

As far as a smaller DCB - it's just my husband and I at home, a lot of the times I end up halfing the DCB recipes for just the two of us.

wadesgirl said:
As far as a smaller DCB - it's just my husband and I at home, a lot of the times I end up halfing the DCB recipes for just the two of us.

I really do think they should just make a lid for the mini-baker. I use it a lot for just my DH and I but a lid would enhance it's uses!

Becca_in_MD said:
My guess is that the blurred cover photo is not related at all to the actual cover photo. QUOTE]

It would be funny if that was true, but they show that picture exactly when Jean Jonas says that the new product is going to be on the cover of the new spring catalog during the spring launch commercial.

there was an email sent out to me this week that says it is a value of $49.

ONE MORE SHOW BY TOMORROW!

You're so close to earning the hot new product featured on the spring catalog cover - a $49 value!

It's yours free when you hold and submit just two Shows by tomorrow, Dec. 15.

You've already submitted one December Show - so you're halfway there!

Hold a quick Catalog Show so you can help customers and friends finish their holiday shopping!

Much Success,

Jean Jonas
Senior Vice President, Sales

Remember though, the picture that is blurred out is on the MINI Catalog! They sometimes feature different items on the mini than on the full-size catalog.

Has anybody thought that maybe the new product is something glass??? Been looking at the picture and beginning to wonder maybe its glass?Karen

Yes, I was thinking glasses with some sort of frozen fruit drink in them.

Hmm maybe it is one of those Bullet Blenders, those 'flip' over so you can drink from what you blended in.
http://www.buythebullet.com/

Chef Kearns said:
Remember though, the picture that is blurred out is on the MINI Catalog! They sometimes feature different items on the mini than on the full-size catalog.

how do you know it's the mini catalog?

<h2>1. What is the theme for the Spring Catalog 2011?</h2><p>The theme for the Spring Catalog 2011 is "Warning May Contain Spoilers" which hints at the exciting new products and surprises that can be found inside.</p><h2>2. When is the Spring Launch event taking place?</h2><p>The Spring Launch event will be happening on CC (Cooking Show Consultant) on a date to be announced. Stay tuned for more details!</p><h2>3. What products can we expect to see in the Spring Catalog 2011?</h2><p>The Spring Catalog 2011 will feature a variety of new and innovative kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.</p><h2>4. Can we get a sneak peek at the Spring 2011 Catalog?</h2><p>Yes, there is a "commercial" for attending Spring Launch on CC that shows a blurred out copy of the catalog. You can pause it to get a better look, but the full catalog will be revealed at the Spring Launch event.</p><h2>5. How can I attend the Spring Launch event?</h2><p>If you are a CC (Cooking Show Consultant), you will automatically have access to the Spring Launch event. If you are not a CC, you can sign up to become one and join in on all the fun and excitement of the Spring Launch event.</p>

1. What is the theme for the Spring Catalog 2011?

The theme for the Spring Catalog 2011 is "Warning May Contain Spoilers" which hints at the exciting new products and surprises that can be found inside.

2. When is the Spring Launch event taking place?

The Spring Launch event will be happening on CC (Cooking Show Consultant) on a date to be announced. Stay tuned for more details!

3. What products can we expect to see in the Spring Catalog 2011?

The Spring Catalog 2011 will feature a variety of new and innovative kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

4. Can we get a sneak peek at the Spring 2011 Catalog?

Yes, there is a "commercial" for attending Spring Launch on CC that shows a blurred out copy of the catalog. You can pause it to get a better look, but the full catalog will be revealed at the Spring Launch event.

5. How can I attend the Spring Launch event?

If you are a CC (Cooking Show Consultant), you will automatically have access to the Spring Launch event. If you are not a CC, you can sign up to become one and join in on all the fun and excitement of the Spring Launch event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• imcooking
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
1PamperedMommy
  • RossDeb2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • chefjeanine