• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spoiler Thread- Don't Open if You Don't Wanna Know!

In summary, the Trifle bowl is a bowl that looks like the pic I attached. It is for making trifles or layered desserts in this large beautiful glass bowl. Layers of jello and whipped cream. Or layers of chocolate pudding, chocolate cake, whipped cream, etc...
Ginger428 said:
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :p :p :p

I'm gonna go find my Santoku & see how it works on skin......:rolleyes:

I'm glad we don't have addictive personalities (ha ha)

If we only earned level one we can buy the new products at 50% can't we??? I was new in Sept. and had the chance w/ new f/w products but I can't remember what the percentage was...

I can't believe all the chatter on here! I can't wait to see pictures!!!:D

Will there be pics tonight? or later???

I really like the squared look of our current SA, I am not sure if I am going to get into the round stuff...we'll see! (especially since I have every piece of the current white line) I am thinking that maybe the large round platter will maybe fit in the round woven selections? They would be smart if it does!!And the prob with the round stuff is that it may not be able to stack like the squares? (one upside down as a pedastal (sp?) with the other on top, right side up)

jenniferknapp said:
this is what darby sent me yesterday, but nothing to verify that it is true:
March Hostess: Ultimate Slice and Grate $23.80 or Cutting Board with measuring cups $12
March Guests: Choice of 1 spice bottle with $60 purchase.

When will we find out if it is for sure? I just had a customer stop me at my son's school and ask for another catalog because she wants the cutting board with measuring cups and for that price I am sure that I can get her to have a show.

Tracy

Thanks for all the hard work!! :)

I am glad that the SA platter will be round, now I will have something to put to turtle fudge skillet cake on..:)

Last edited:
I am thinking that maybe the large round platter will maybe fit in the round woven selections? They would be smart if it does!!
That would be so cool! I do alot of the skillet and fluted pan cakes, so I am looking forward to this platter!
If the recruiting incentives and other announcements are anything as exciting as today, y'all will have to pull me down off the ceiling!

I always put round things on my square, I didn't mind that the corners were empty!

Jilleysue said:
I am SOOO Psyched that that TURNABOUT is in BLACK...I think that will just sell so much better. Better for offices and kitchens. Very nice.

ME TOO!!!! My turnabout doesn't turn b/c it is SOOOOOO weighed down! Not only that, but all of our kitchen appliances are going black (we have a almond refridgerator, but that will change) so it is nice that this will match our kitchen too!!!!!!

WOOHOO!!!! Thanks for sharing everyone!

hmolah said:
ME TOO!!!! My turnabout doesn't turn b/c it is SOOOOOO weighed down! Not only that, but all of our kitchen appliances are going black (we have a almond refridgerator, but that will change) so it is nice that this will match our kitchen too!!!!!!

I don't want my counter to look too crowded, so I just got one of the bread crocks (the classic stone) and use that for my main utensils and everything fits! Everything else is thrown in my drawers... I am not sure if I would love the tool turnabout....now for scrapbooking tools, maybe that would be good!

hmolah said:

Hee-hee, mine too! Plus I need black for my kitchen and it's carrying 10lbs instead of 5! Yeay!

I'm anxious to see the new TTA and see if it will fit in the totes we have now

I hope they don't discontinue the white one b/c its nice to take to shows and some people still have white appliances... I already have a white one so I would be ok, but if new to PC I wouldn't purchase a black one

letscook04 said:
I am glad that the SA platter will be round, now I will have something to put to turtle fudge skillet cake on..:)

We were just discussing this at our cluster meeting on Saturday. I use the square platter but that is REALLY tough. That would be great if it fit in the round woven selection.

Wasn't someone on line not too long ago talking about some type of chopper that could be used right in our cookware? Sounds like we're getting something like that!

I cannot wait to find out what the mystery product was for 2 Dec shows!!!

99% sure that it is the trifle glass bowl!

I think someone said the triffle bowl- I think that was for certain??

That is what I am wondering. Is it still gonna fit the totes? It will hold more weight now but is it going to actually be bigger or just sturdier?

I am so excited to see the round platter. PC use to have one a couple of years ago and then they got rid of it, right before I decided that I needed to have one. An my consultant (not my recuiter (sp?)) at the time didn't tell me they were going to be discontinued.

Tracy

I got a Trifle Bowl years ago at Khols. This year I filled it with Christmas ornaments, so I am so excited to be getting a new and prettier one! I do the best trifle:
Layer
Broken up Brownies or Deviled Food Cake
Chocolate Pudding
Broken up Heath Bars
Cool Whip
repeat
end with Cool Whip which I pipe using the EAD
this is sooooo good!

I am surprised no new stoneware - but honestly I dont know what else they could add!

Was the mystery product for $39 for 2 Dec shows?

Cindycooks said:
I got a Trifle Bowl years ago at Khols. This year I filled it with Christmas ornaments, so I am so excited to be getting a new and prettier one! I do the best trifle:
Layer
Broken up Brownies or Deviled Food Cake
Chocolate Pudding
Broken up Heath Bars
Cool Whip
repeat
end with Cool Whip which I pipe using the EAD
this is sooooo good!

I make the same thing but we call it "death by chocolate"! :)

jenniferknapp said:
99% sure that it is the trifle glass bowl!

If so I am sooo stoked! I have always wanted one of those dishes but never bit the bullet and bought one!!! I almost did the other day at Target, I hope that's it!

The trifle bowl had a detachable foot too!

Ann also said that this was the just the highlights, so maybe stoneware just didn't make the list...

jenniferknapp said:
I always put round things on my square, I didn't mind that the corners were empty!

I don't mind empty corners - what's hard is trying to flip the cake from the skillet to the square platter. With the old round platter, it fit right over the top of the skillet and was very easy to transfer.

It fits the description so well, has to be! I saw one about a week ago and really thought about getting one - so that is perfect (that I didn't!!) And it has a lid, I don't know if most do..hopefully not, and ours will be unique!

Ps. just love the HWC items! Sound better than last years variety! And they listened to us Re:a pink Apron, how cool is that!

ChefBeckyD said:
I don't mind empty corners - what's hard is trying to flip the cake from the skillet to the square platter. With the old round platter, it fit right over the top of the skillet and was very easy to transfer.

Thats true, I haven't made the skillet, but I know how it is when I flip the upside down caramel apple pie onto the medium square, it works...but could be easier!!

ChefBeckyD said:

Ditto!! I hope that the SA round platter is in Level 1 sell a thon!:D

New stoneware usually comes out for Fall.

heat123 said:
Ps. just love the HWC items! Sound better than last years variety! And they listened to us Re:a pink Apron, how cool is that!

I wonder if the pink measure all cup is the same one a few years ago..

ChefBeckyD said:
I use my large round stone for cakes and stuff.

chefkristin said:
I use my large round stone for cakes and stuff.

What a good idea!! Thanks!!!:)

I just got home and had to run and check my email!! I love the sound of the new products!!!! I'm so excited I can't wait!!!! I usually don't get real excited over the Spring line, but this year they sound awesome!!:D

THANK YOU for your hard work getting this info. out!

I am SO excited about a trifle bowl, and even more excited that I already earned one for FREE for the 2 Dec. shows! My mother worked in the china dept. at Dillard's and bought me one a few years ago. I make trifles to take to a lot of events and everyone FLIPS over them and wants to know where I got the bowl. (Now I can't wait to SELL them one!) The lid will be just fantastic, as I usually fill them up to the top (usually with whipped cream, and then have to stick toothpicks in to keep the plastic wrap from sticking when I take them places! Yippe Skip! We will have a blast doing these as a demo for shows this spring. I hope they have enough of them so there aren't any stop sells!

Again, thanks Gillian and Ann and Nikki, and everyone else for sharing this info. Have a whole jar of pickles!!! Should we FED-EX you some?

Last edited:
letscook04 said:
What a good idea!! Thanks!!!:)
Your Welcome!! I still want that new platter though!!!

I just signed on with PC last week. I haven't even received my starter kit, but after reading so many of the forums on here... I can't help but get EXCITED!!!

Yes this place is addicting and exhilirating!

letscook04 said:
Ditto!! I hope that the SA round platter is in Level 1 sell a thon!:D

ME TOO!! B/c I know I will want one and I would LOVE to NOT have to buy it! My husband is going to want those steak knives! I told him and he is already excited about them - permission to spend money I see in my future, HAA!! (not that I ever really ask, just make him thinkg i am!:eek:

Okay from one of my upline is an attachment of new product w/ prices. I hope it works b/c I've never added an attachment

Attachments

• Leadership_Summit_Notes_2007[1].doc
    36.5 KB · Views: 588
Spanish CN photo that shows Trifle BowlSpanish CN photo that shows Trifle Bowl and mint green and lilac microfiber towels, thinking to be the guest special for april, that we can earn in feb with a 500+ show (or sales?)

Attachments

• April-Hostes-Spanish.jpg
    April-Hostes-Spanish.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 566
mbh06 said:
Okay from one of my upline is an attachment of new product w/ prices. I hope it works b/c I've never added an attachment

It worked! Thanks!

jenniferknapp said:
Spanish CN photo that shows Trifle Bowl and mint green and lilac microfiber towels, thinking to be the guest special for april, that we can earn in feb with a 500+ show (or sales?)

Wouldn't that be awesome if we could earn it for FREE! Do fundraisers count for this, I do not remember?

Last Sell-a-Thon, didn't Level One get a lot of the "restyled" products. I would love it if this time we got the complately new products instead of just restyled. That would be great!

mbh06 said:

That is great!! thanks for sharing, and thanks to your director!!

To bad the steak knife set is only 4... DH would flip if I spent that much on 4 knives!!!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefCKHall
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • cookingwithlove
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Poll