• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Seasoning Meetings: Can We Start a Spoiler Thread?

In summary, a seasoning meeting is a gathering of Pampered Chef consultants and customers where they can learn about new products, share recipe ideas, and try out different kitchen tools. These meetings are typically held at a consultant's or customer's home, and the date and time can be determined by the consultant. At a seasoning meeting, the consultant will showcase new products, demonstrate how to use them, and attendees can try them out and ask questions. These meetings are open to anyone who is interested in learning more about Pampered Chef products, and it is a great opportunity to start a spoiler thread to share thoughts and experiences.
otisbg
Gold Member
Is anyone as curious as I am - especially since some have had their seasonings meetings?
Admin Greg - can we start a spoiler thread??
There are many that do not have teams in their area and will have to wait until they get their new catalogs?? really??

I'm curious also! I can not believe we have wait this long!

I am definitely curious about what new seasonings will be introduced this year! I love trying new flavors and experimenting with different spices in my cooking. It would be great to have a spoiler thread where we can discuss and share our thoughts on the new seasonings. I'm sure there are many others who are also eager to know what's in store for us this year. Admin Greg, can we please have a spoiler thread? Thank you!

What is a seasoning meeting?

A seasoning meeting is a gathering of Pampered Chef consultants and customers where they can learn about new products, share recipe ideas, and try out different kitchen tools.

When and where do seasoning meetings take place?

Seasoning meetings are typically held at a consultant's home, but can also take place at a customer's home or other location. The date and time can be determined by the consultant, but it is best to schedule it at a time that is convenient for most attendees.

What happens at a seasoning meeting?

At a seasoning meeting, the consultant will showcase new products and demonstrate how to use them. Attendees will have the opportunity to try out the products and ask any questions they may have. It is also a time for sharing recipe ideas and tips for using Pampered Chef tools.

Who can attend a seasoning meeting?

Seasoning meetings are open to anyone who is interested in learning more about Pampered Chef products. This can include current customers, potential customers, and even other consultants. The more the merrier!

Can we start a spoiler thread at a seasoning meeting?

Yes, seasoning meetings are the perfect time to start a spoiler thread. This is a great way for attendees to share their thoughts and experiences with Pampered Chef products and recipes. Just be sure to respect any confidentiality agreements and keep the thread positive and helpful for all.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • National Conferences and Meetings
2 3
Replies
Views
Tenille V.
  • Shari in TX
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Shari in TX