• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spoiler Thread- Don't Open if You Don't Wanna Know!

In summary, the Trifle bowl is a bowl that looks like the pic I attached. It is for making trifles or layered desserts in this large beautiful glass bowl. Layers of jello and whipped cream. Or layers of chocolate pudding, chocolate cake, whipped cream, etc...
Yep, the whole of the UK is in one time zone. Where abouts in Germany are you?

Wow, there must be a ton of activity on the CS server! I just got locked out and it took me 3 tries to get back in....Admin Greg must be going nuts!

britishchef said:
Yep, the whole of the UK is in one time zone. Where abouts in Germany are you?

Kaiserslautern. It's directly east of Paris about 30 minutes into Germany.

pamperedlinda said:
Wow, there must be a ton of activity on the CS server! I just got locked out and it took me 3 tries to get back in....Admin Greg must be going nuts!

Me too! I was getting scared!

pamperedlinda said:

I just checked the home page of CS and it says there are 117 people online on CS right now!

ok I am dying here...type Gillian type :)

Gillian must be typing a lot.....
gilliandanielle said:
I just got off the phone with Ann- I am typing it up and will be in your inbox soon!!

I keep checking my inbox and nothing yet!!

That's not all that far from Strasbourg, which is a place I've visited and really loved. Do you like it there?

I don't think I've ever seen such frantic posting. LOL
This is great.
LIz

Can't you just imagine all of us sitting in front of our computers all over the US and the world!!! How silly!!!

haha....I am eating kissables to help with the suspense!!

britishchef said:
That's not all that far from Strasbourg, which is a place I've visited and really loved. Do you like it there?

It is close to Strasbourg! I like it here. But I've spend a total of 9 years over here. Yikes!!

ARRRG I keep checking email hehehe.
Liz

Kristen - sorry to hear about your bronchitis - hope it clears up quickly. I do plan on being at the meeting on Monday - I LOVE our meetings!Amber - I'm from Ireland - are there many PC consultants over there? Can you recruit internationally - just wondering??? :)Debi - my husband has spent a lot of time in Kaiserslautern. He is with the army reserve and his unit was based there while we were living in the UK ( 18 mths during 2003-2004). He trained there before he went to Afghanistan. He said it was beautiful and can't wait to bring us there someday.I can't wait to hear about all the new products. I was lucky and had a big fundraiser in November which got me to level 3 - whooppeee!!!!

So I will assume that everyone will get an email with all the spoilers, instead of posting it on here.. If that is the case,.. can someone forward it to me too?!! [email protected]... I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks so much.. so exciting learning what new products will be out.

i will forward it to you!

I got an email from my lovely sister in law filling me in on the news from her Director! (Who was my Director in the US too)

I can't believe that I am sitting here waiting for news. I promised the kids that I would take them to the store to pick out a dessert from the bakery to eat during the game tonight, and everytime they ask if we can go yet I tell them in a minute mom can't leave right now. I actually told them to go turn the tv on and watch something until I am ready to leave. How sad is that.

Tracy

Lisa, you can't recruit internationally, but if I were to say get a recruit from America she could put my name and UK consultant number down as the referrer and I would get £65 PC. I'm pretty sure it works similarly in reverse if a US consultant were to refer a UK one, etc.

on phone w/Recruiter
31 brand new products
mix & chop
some kind of clip with measuring spoons on it (like for coffee?)
colored tomato knife
colored santoku knife (5 1/2 inch)New colors: lilac, artichoke, and white16 restyled products
(cook's corer, vester & shape cutter, kitchen shears are black now, TTA now holds 5 lbs more product!, new salad chopper (like a pair of scissors? dunno)SA now come in round pieces, too.dots are same colors as the tilestrifle bowl-- 3 piece set- base, lid, bowltorte pan 2 piece set Taste of the Tropics is theme for recipes this seasoneasy read adjustable spoonsbrought back cloth oven mitt in cranberry

7 inch strainer/colander/sifter on a handle-- matches cookware12 qt stock pot (Executive)garlic infused canola oil
asian seasoning mix
sweet & sournew forged cutlery four piece steak knivesmid-season
salad & berry spinner
bamboo salad tongs
8 qt stainless steel mixing bowl!
herb-keeper
redesigned recipe card collection (now in spiral bound book, The Spin on Salads)HWC
mini pink measure-all cup
2 small SA HWC bowls
pink mini scraper
pink knife
internet only sales for hosts & consultants, can buy pink dot HWC bowls & plates
can earn the pink HWC apron w/new logo (pink & brown)

I hope she doesn't mind... here is the list from ChefTS!

Here's what I can remember:

SA round bowl
Some SA stuff with dots now, instead of tiles
The new colors are avocado and lilac, so things like the twixit, handheld scraper thing, etc will be those colors
SA round platter (that will hold skillet cakes!)
Trifle bowl, with removable stand (so it can be stored inside the bowl) (on the cover of the new catalog)
Asian seasoning
Canola oil infused with garlic
jamacian jerk rub
sweet and spicy (or smokey don't remember) bbq rub
tta in black! and can hold more
vegetable peeler, and julianne peelers have been redesigned
coffee & more cups with dots
plastic fork/knife/spoon set that match the outdoor plates
strong clip (for flour, sugar, coffee) with teaspoon and tablespoon spoons on the sides
the cloth oven mitt is back! and is longer
microfiber towels in avocado and lilac
towels (like the stripes ones) but in dots and the new colors

There were quite a few more things, but I can't remember them all!

PamperedChefDebi said:
Can't you just imagine all of us sitting in front of our computers all over the US and the world!!! How silly!!!

We are a silly bunch of fools.....can't believe how many people there are on line right now.

****HELLO CHEFFERS****

Hope it's okay to post these! My director just called and here are a few of the things she told me:Trifle bowl is on the cover of the new catalog (stand is removable for easy storage)!
Round SA platter that will fit skillet cakes!
Black TTA!
CLOTH OVEN MITT IS BACK!
Asian spice mix
Canola oil infused with garlic
Jamacian jerk rub
new colors are Avocado and Lilac
Coffee and more cups with dots
Microfiber towels in avocado and lilac
Round SA bowl
several re-designed tools

britishchef said:
I got an email from my lovely sister in law filling me in on the news from her Director! (Who was my Director in the US too)

Share!!! Please???

OMG!!! New forged cutlery four piece steak knives...I was hoping and hoping for those, for myself! Can't wait to get them now :)

thank you soooooo much everyone for being so good with reporting back to everyone :) ....now the excitement of waiting for photos!

Yay!! Forged cutlery steak knives!!!!

Thank you all so much!!! You guys are awesome. If I get pics soon, I'll post!

I had no idea I would be this excited about something I didn't even attend!!!!

Any definate news on what the gift is for the 2 shows in Dec?
Liz

thanks everyone who has been keeping us updated

thanks gillian and everyone!

This place is so cool.. Thanks everyone!!! And thanks to all who has spilled the beans!!!

Thanks Gillian.... Sooo very much appreciated
Liz

cheflizzy said:
Any definate news on what the gift is for the 2 shows in Dec?
Liz

has to be the trife bowl, I think I remember hearing someone say that we were earning a $30 (something) item, that would be on the front cover....and they said that it is on the cover!!

I'm pretty sure that the Trifle Bowl is the one we receive for having two shows Dec 1-15th.

thanks for the info everyone!

Nothing confirmed on the Recruting Promo yet, right???

Thanks all! I'm so excited!!!

ok, forged steak knife set is $145...i sure hope it is a 8 piece (or more) set!! I really really wanted them, I am hoping it isn't for just 4..

I am so excited! I had been wishing we would carry them. I cannot remember where but sometime over the holidays, I clipped a recipe for a gingerbread trifle. I might even have seen it on one of the Food network shows, and tried to write down the ingredients as fast as he was putting it together. It looked gorgeous and would be great to demo with the cakes we can bake so quickly, and cut apart for the layers. Wish it were available by Valentine's day. Keep us posted!

PLEASE PM ME if you haven't recieved anything!! My e-mail locked up and I know I have another 20 people to send it to!!

jenniferknapp said:
ok, forged steak knife set is $145...i sure hope it is a 8 piece (or more) set!! I really really wanted them, I am hoping it isn't for just 4..

I'm pretty sure she said four-piece. I know she said, "it's REALLY expensive."

Now we wait for the trip and recruiting news, huh?

this is what darby sent me yesterday, but nothing to verify that it is true:
March Hostess: Ultimate Slice and Grate $23.80 or Cutting Board with measuring cups $12
March Guests: Choice of 1 spice bottle with $60 purchase.
New spices coming out:*
Asian, Adobo, Sweet and Sour
April Hostess Carafe $25.60 or New Glass Bowl $15.60
April Guests: Microfiber towels in new lilac and mint colors free with $60 purchase (These not available in catalog)
Recruiting Special: drawing for level 2 of trip (must recruit 2 to qualify) Recruit between 1/22 and 2/28 and* get 1 entry to drawing. 1st prize:* points for level 2 of trip (1 winner) 2nd prize: $2000 gas card (5 winners) 3rd prize: 2 nights at a national conference hotel (10 winners) When recruit qualifies within 30 days, get a new Show to go Bag (looks nice and roomy). Every additional recruit that qualifies gets $100 in PC dollars. If you are going to Leadership, you get both (Bag and PC$) when first recruit qualifies and double entries to drawing.

gilliandanielle said:
PLEASE PM ME if you haven't recieved anything!! My e-mail locked up and I know I have another 20 people to send it to!!

Its ok, I can wait....:cool:
Seriously I can....Thanks:D

jenniferknapp said:
this is what darby sent me yesterday, but nothing to verify that it is true:
March Hostess: Ultimate Slice and Grate $23.80 or Cutting Board with measuring cups $12
March Guests: Choice of 1 spice bottle with $60 purchase.
New spices coming out:*
Asian, Adobo, Sweet and Sour
April Hostess Carafe $25.60 or New Glass Bowl $15.60
April Guests: Microfiber towels in new lilac and mint colors free with $60 purchase (These not available in catalog)
Recruiting Special: drawing for level 2 of trip (must recruit 2 to qualify) Recruit between 1/22 and 2/28 and* get 1 entry to drawing. 1st prize:* points for level 2 of trip (1 winner) 2nd prize: $2000 gas card (5 winners) 3rd prize: 2 nights at a national conference hotel (10 winners) When recruit qualifies within 30 days, get a new Show to go Bag (looks nice and roomy). Every additional recruit that qualifies gets $100 in PC dollars. If you are going to Leadership, you get both (Bag and PC$) when first recruit qualifies and double entries to drawing.

This is only day one girls...LOL

do they announce this much new stuff tomorrow and wednesday as well?

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefCKHall
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • cookingwithlove
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Poll